Chapter 39

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

Sungyeol and L.joe were already sitting in the dining room when Reina walked down with Chunji. Chunji pulled the chair opposite of L.joe for Reina before sitting beside her. L was down a minute after they settled down and sat next to Sungyeol.

Himchan walked out of the kitchen with plates of omelette in hand with Yongguk following behind. Himchan sat down in the middle of the table while Yongguk sat down beside Reina. They passed the plates down.

‘Hurry up and try it, Yongguk cooked it especially for you.’ Himchan encouraged Reina to take a bite.

Yongguk bite his lip and gave out a small chuckle to clear his embarrassment ‘Yeah, try it but it might not be as good as before anymore’

Reina picked up her spoon ‘I’ll eat well’ she spoke and scope a mouth of omelette up. Yongguk watched as Reina take a bite of the rice. Sungyeol chuckled as he looked at Yongguk’s expression ‘Do you really have to be that nervous?’

Yongguk shot Sungyeol a glare. Sungyeol pretend to zip his mouth and eat his rice.

*This is the exact same taste in my memory.* Reina looked up at Yongguk *It wasn’t because I remembered wrongly or D.O oppa cooking was weird, it was because my heart remember the taste of his omelette.*

‘Whats wrong? Did I overcook it? Does it taste bitter? Should I throw it away and cook you something else?’ Yongguk was about to take Reina’s plate when she stopped him. ‘Its fine. There’s nothing wrong with it. You should eat too, its getting cold’

Yongguk and the rest watched as Reina eat. *This house is finally complete again* They happily picked up their spoon and finished their omelette. It had been almost 4 months since food tasted so nice to them. Ever since Reina was gone, the thought of food just make them feel sick.

After dinner, Reina quickly went back to her room. Although she was more assure that she was Reina, being around Yongguk and the rest who she didn’t have memories of still make her feel awkward and uneasy.

Chunji and L.joe was about to chase after her when Sungyeol stopped them. ‘Leave her alone for tonight.’

‘Why? Its been so long since we saw her. L and Himchan gets to be with her just now, shouldn’t we get our turn too?’ Chunji impatiently said.

L.joe joined in ‘Yeah, don’t you want some time with her?’

Sungyeol heaved a sigh ‘I want to, but I cant. Cant you see she’s awkward with us now? Give her some time to think and adjust to us. We had memories of her but she didn’t. To her, we’re just strangers that claimed to be her boyfriends suddenly’

Chunji and L.joe just walked away. They knew he was right. They were nothing to Reina but strangers who suddenly claimed to be her boyfriends.

~~~~~~

Midnight passed yet Reina still couldn’t get to sleep. Sure her bed was all comfy and nice but there were too much things in her mind that she couldn’t sleep. *I wonder how the oppas are doing? I didn’t inform them anything and just run away like that.* Reina felt guilty just leaving Exo-K like that. She was no longer angry with them. Afterall they did take care of her well. That she couldnt just ignored it even though they lie to her about who she was.

She then heaved a sigh as she looked out of the window. *Now that I find out who I am, why do I still feel so lost?* Reina stood up from her bed and walked out of her room. She felt stuffy inside with her thoughts running inside her mind.

Everything was so dark outside. Reina looked at the doors on her left then on her right. She had almost opened the door and gone inside when she realized she wasn’t with Exo-K anymore. She was living with her boyfriends now.

Reina didn’t want to be alone yet she didn’t know how she should approach them. *I guess I have to grow up and try to be alone.* Reina heaved a sigh and dismally walked towards the stairs.

‘Why the sigh?’ a voice came from behind her after a closed door was heard. Reina turned around to see Himchan standing by his door. ‘Him-himchan oppa?’ Reina awkwardly called.

Himchan smiled ‘You cant sleep right? Why didn’t you call me? You always hate to be alone in the middle of the night.’

‘I always called you when I cant sleep?’ Reina asked.

Himchan nodded ‘You always called me to accompany you whenever you cant sleep. L and the rest are heavy sleepers except for Yongguk. You never dared go in Yongguk’s room when he’s asleep. You’ll always come to me in the end’ Himchan recalled all the memories with a chuckle.

Himchan walked towards Reina and held out his hand, ‘Come, lets get you some warm milk and watched some tv until you’re tired.’

Reina warily took Himchan’s hand and followed him down the stairs. Reina sat at the high stool on the counter and watched as Himchan heat the milk up. Her heart felt warm seeing how he patiently waited for the milk to heat up.

‘What do we do every time when I cant sleep?’ Reina curiously asked. She was beginning to want to know more about her life with them.

Himchan picked up the cup of milk and held it out to her. ‘Here, careful its hot’ Reina took the cup of milk and waited for Himchan to explain.

Himchan held out his hand, Reina took it without any hesitation this time. ‘We’ll watch tv every time until you’re tired’ Himchan chuckled.

*Is that the reason why I asked Baekhyun oppa to watch tv with me?* Reina sat down the couch and propped her knees up as she sipped on her warm milk. Reina glanced sideway, Himchan just comfortably sat on the couch beside her without saying anything. *Is this what we used to do? Did he always sat there quietly while I watched tv?*

Two hours passed since both of them sat down on the couch. Himchan looked towards Reina to see her nodding her head with her eyes closed. *She’s asleep. Cute* Himchan wanted to pinched Reina’s cheek but decided not to, afraid that he might wake her up.

He switched off the tv and carefully lifted her up. Reina tightened her hold on Himchan’s neck and snuggled closer to Himchan totally unaware. Himchan softly chuckled ‘If only you’re awake, I’ll be more happy.’

Himchan walked into her room and gently placed her on the bed. He pulled up her covers and tucked it well. ‘Sleep well Reina. Thank you for coming back with us. You don’t know how heartbroken I was when you’re gone’ Himchan planted a soft kiss on her forehead and left swiftly after that.