Chapter 40

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

‘Wake up Reina, time to wake up’ L.joe lightly nudged Reina. Reina just flipped in her bed and turned away from him.

L.joe chuckled and went over the other side of the bed. ‘You gotta wait up Reina, its time for school’

‘Just a few more minutes Chanyeol oppa’ Reina spoke with her eyes still closed. L.joe froze in his place. *Wait, Chanyeol oppa never wakes me up like that* Reina opened her eyes to see L.joe in front of her. She instantly regreted her actions when she saw the pain flashed acrossed L.joe’s eyes before he could attempt to hide it.

‘Byunghun oppa’ Reina awkwardly called.

L.joe faked a smile ‘You’re finally awake, you should go wash up now. Brekafast is going to be cold soon’ L.joe stood up and head for the door. Reina watched as L.joe left through the door.

Reina lightly slapped her lip *I should have watched what I said now.*

‘Oh Reina,’ Reina looked towards the door, surprise that L.joe came back again. ‘Neh?’

‘There’s a yellow uniform in the closet, wear that instead.’ L.joe nodded his head towards the closet ‘Hurry up and washup now’ Reina watched L.joe closed the door. *Yellow uniform?*

Reina walked towards her closet and found the uniform straight away. She took it out and stared at the uniform *Does that mean that Im no longer going back to SM high?*

Outside the living room, everyone was already seated in the dining table. Chunji placed his milk down and looked at L.joe as he walked towards them. ‘Is Reina up?’ L.joe just nodded.

Chunji frowned as he looked at L.joe’s expression. ‘Did something happen?’

L.joe opened his mouth to speak but closed again. He decided it would be better if he doesn’t say anything. He just replaced it with a sigh and poured himself a cup of milk.

‘She mistook you as one of the Exo-K didn’t she?’ Sungyeol looked up from his toast.  

L.joe didn’t hide it anymore this time ‘She mistook me as Chanyeol’

It was their turn to sigh. ‘It seems like she had grown adapted to them these 3 months’ L sighed and put down his bread.

Before they could sulk anymore, Reina came down the stairs with Seoul High uniform. ‘Put it aside, she’s coming’ Yongguk whispered and they glanced Reina’s way. Instead of their previous sulking face, they were all smiling at Reina.

Reina awkwardly walked towards the table and sat down beside Chunji and L.joe. ‘Morning’Reina awkwardly said.

‘Morning Reina!’ They said as cheerfully as they could. ‘Hurry up and eat, its getting cold’ Chunji applied jam on the toast and passed it to Reina.

‘Thanks’ Reina took the toast and nibble on it.

After they were done with breakfast, they piled out and hopped onto their bikes. Reina glanced around not knowing what to do. L came from behind after he had locked up the house ‘Just pick one bike and sit behind. That’s not hard right?’ L hopped onto his bike and looked at Reina.They were all waiting for her to pick.

Reina looked around, they were all looking at her with hopeful eyes. *What do I do now. Its so hard to pick* ‘Who do I usually sit with?’ Reina asked to make things easier.

‘All of us’ Reina slumped her shoulder after she heard what Chunji said. *This isn’t making things any easier*

Yongguk knew she had a hard time ‘Come, sit with me, I’ll bring you to school today. The others can bring you back afterschool’ Yongguk patted the seat behind him.

Reina looked at the others and none of them disagree. Reina mentally sighed in relief *Thank god* Reina walked over to Yongguk’s bike and hopped onto it. Yongguk passed her a helmet and started the engine. Reina put it on and warily placed her arms around him, keeping a certain distance at the same time.

Yongguk didnt want to race his bike down the road but seeing the distance Reina kept herself from him, he decided to increase the speed. Reina tightened her hold on his waist as Yongguk increased the speed. Yongguk smile *That’s better.* The others were just as fast as he was. He continued to race down the road until they reached Seoul High.

Reina hopped off the bike the moment Yongguk stopped. The moment she took off her helmet she heard whispers and gasps around her. ‘Its her, she’s back again.’  ‘I thought she was gone?’

‘Noona!’ Reina heard someone shouting towards her way. Before she could find out what happened, a child-like face with tall height boy hugged her. Reina couldn’t react in time and just stiffened while the person hugged her. ‘Yah!’ Himchan pulled the male away.

‘Noona, its really you. You’re back!’ Another male squealed and attempt to hug Reina.

Reina eyes’ rounded as the male approached her but before he could hug her, Yongguk pulled him back.

‘Who are they?’ Reina looked at Himchan and Yongguk for answer.

Both male frowned and pouted as they looked at Reina ‘Don’t you remember me Noona? Im Zelo’

‘Im Jongup Noona, don’t you remember me?’ Jongup looked sadly at Reina.

‘Hey Reina, you’re back?’ Daehyun asked as he walked over with Youngjae.

Before Reina could ask anything about them a high pitch squeal was heard. ‘Reina!’ a femine-looking boy came running towards her. ‘You’re finally back! You have no idea how much we miss you!’

‘Yah Lee Sungjong!’ L pulled Sungjong away.

‘Reina!’ Another voice was heard. But before he was even 5 feet near Reina, Sungyeol pointed at the person and shouted ‘Yah Nam Woohyun stay where you are!’ Upon hearing Woohyun’s name, the other 5 pairs of eyes glared his way. Reina felt their glares and curiously stared Woohyun’s way. Another 4 people were walking her way.

Hoya chuckled ‘You better stay far away from her if you don’t want to die hyung’ Hoya chuckled further as he looked at Yongguk and the other 5 who were glaring dangerously at Woohyun.

Woohyun raised his hands in surrender and walked towards them.

‘Noona!’ ‘Reina Noona!’ Another 2 voice were heard in another direction. Reina turned towards the direction. *Who are all these people? Why do they keep popping out* Reina could already felt her head getting dizzy.