Chapter 66

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

2 more weeks passed, everything was still going smoothly. Reina’s 6 boyfriends were still nice to her and they weren’t so annoyed with the maknaes anymore. But one thing never changed, Nam Woohyun was still on the list for them to look out for. Reina would always chuckled, whenever she saw how Woohyun was being pulled away from her by her 6 boyfriends.

Sunlight hit Reina’s face and she tried to hide her face away from the light ray. Chunji chuckled before he lightly shook Reina’s hand ‘Wake up babe, you should wake up now if you want to make breakfast with Yongguk hyung’ Reina just tightened her hold on Chunji’s waist and buried her face further as she continued to sleep.

‘Aigoo, wake up already. I’ll have to attack you if you don’t want to wake up.’ Chunji pinched Reina’s nose. ‘Arasso oppa, 5 more minute’ Reina bargained.

Chunji chuckled again. Reina never failed to amuse him ‘Arasso, just 5 minutes’ Reina nodded and nuzzled against Chunji’s chest. Chunji smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

He constantly pecked on Reina’s lip while watching her sleep. ‘5 minutes' up already babe’ Chunji called. Reina opened her eyes and sighed ‘I know oppa, you didn’t even allow me to sleep for the past 5 minutes’ Reina pouted.

Chunji lightly chuckled ‘Did I?’ Reina nodded. ‘Arasso, Im sorry. I’ll let you sleep next time. Can I have my morning kiss now?’

Reina raised her brow and looked at Chunji ‘Didn’t you have them during the last 5 minutes’ Chunji laughed this time before he shook his head. ‘They’re not counted. I want it now’ Chunji pointed to his lip.

Reina heaved a sigh but she was far from being tired of kissing her boyfriend. She leaned in and lightly kissed on Chunji’s lip before leaning back ‘There, happy now?’ Chunji nodded.

Chunji got out of bed and pulled Reina out of bed too. ‘You should go wash up now if you still want to cook breakfast for us. I should go wash up too’ Chunji placed one last peck on Reina’s lip before he pushed her towards the bathroom.

Reina walked into the kitchen straightaway after she washed up. ‘Yongguk oppa’ Reina hugged Yongguk from the back the moment she saw him. Yongguk placed his things down and turned around with a smile. ‘Hey Angel you’re awake already?’ Yongguk caressed Reina’s face with his thumb and placed a soft kiss on her lip.

‘What are we cooking today?’ Reina looked at what Yongguk was preparing. ‘Kimchi fried rice. Or should we cook something else?’ Yongguk asked.

Reina shook her head. ‘No, kimchi fried rice is fine oppa.’ Reina picked up her apron hanging at the side and put it on. Yongguk help her tie the string at the back of the apron before they started cooking.

After cooking, Reina helped bring the plates out while Yongguk settled the remaining things in the kitchen. ‘Come here princess’ Himchan motioned. Reina walked towards Himchan and kissed him on the cheek. ‘Morning oppa.’ Reina greeted but Himchan wasn’t satisfied. Himchan grabbed onto Reina’s wrist and pulled her back. He placed both of his hand on Reina’s cheek and pulled her in. He lightly kissed Reina on her lip before he pulled back. Himchan smiled ‘There’ Reina shook her head and chuckled. She sat down on the chair beside Himchan and breakfast started when everyone was on the table.

After breakfast, Reina sat beside L.joe as they watched some tv on the couch. Reina rested her head on L.joe’s shoulder with their hands intertwined together in the middle. ‘What do you want to watch baby girl?’ L.joe asked as he flipped through the channels. ‘Stop, I want to watch this’ Reina said when she spotted something interesting on the channel. L.joe placed the remote controller down and quietly watched the tv with Reina. L.joe got bored in the middle of the drama and started whispering the same lines the male lead in the drama was saying. ‘I love you’ L.joe followed again.

‘Ssh.. oppa stop copying the male lead and its tickling.’ Reina placed a finger on L.joe’s lip. L.joe took it away. Reina assumed L.joe agreed and turned her head back to watch the drama but L.joe started whispering sweet nothings to her ear again.

Reina turned around and placed her finger on L.joe’s lip ‘Byunghun oppa, I want to watch the drama’ Reina said a bit more sternly this time.

L.joe removed Reina’s finger and stared straight into her eyes. His eyes sparkling with mischief ‘Make me’

Reina heaved a sigh and looked at L.joe ‘Do I really have to?’

L.joe folded his arms and looked back at Reina ‘You have a choice.’ L.joe shrugged and pointed to his lip.

Reina shook her head ‘You’re impossible oppa.’ L.joe smirked ‘I know I am’

Reina gave up and leaned in for a light kiss but L.joe wrapped his hands around her waist as he the bottom of her lip. Reina parted her lip for him and he kissed her deeply.

Reina was finally able to watch her drama to the very end with peace after the kiss with L.joe behaving like a nice kid, staying still the whole time as she watched the drama. After the drama, L.joe walked Reina towards the door. Reina lightly kissed L.joe on the lip before she walked towards the garden. Sungyeol was already there waiting for her. ‘Oppa!’ Reina called.

Sungyeol turned around and smiled. He patiently waited as Reina approached him.  ‘Hey darling’ Sungyeol tugged Reina’s loose strain of hair behind her ears. He leaned in and nuzzled his nose against Reina’s ‘Did I tell you that you look pretty today?’ Sungyeol asked as he leaned his forehead against hers.  

Reina slightly blushed ‘No oppa.’

‘Forgive me for not telling you. You look pretty today’ Sungyeol leaned in and lightly peck on Reina’s lip. Reina giggled ‘You’re being cheesy today oppa’

Sungyeol leaned back and chuckled ‘It doesn’t suit me huh?’ Reina joined in and chuckled as well.

Sungyeol wrapped his hands around Reina’s waist ‘So tell me, do you not like me being cheesy?’ Sungyeol asked.

Reina shook her head, Sungyeol frowned. Reina lightly chuckled at Sungyeol’s expression before she leaned in and lightly pecked on the tip of Sungyeol’s nose ‘I like everything about you oppa’ Reina answered truefully.

It was Sungyeol’s turn to chuckle. ‘I like your everything too’ Sungyeol whispered sincerely. He leaned in and was about to kiss Reina on the lip but the door bell rang.

Sungyeol pulled out, he was slightly disappointed but nonetheless keep on a smiling face. ‘They’re here, go open the door darling’ Sungyeol nodded towards the door.

‘Who's here?’ Reina asked but Sungyeol just urged her to open the main gate. Confuse, Reina walked towards the main gate to open the door.

When Reina opened the door, she blinked a few times before she rubbed her eyes. She was expecting it to be Infinite, B.A.P or Teentop but none of them were anywhere in sight.

Kai smirked and raised his brow as he looked at Reina ‘Did you forget us already?’ 

 

 

hehehehe there i did it again! lol! last chapter tomorrow! :)