Final

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

‘Oppa!’ Reina threw her arms around Kai’s waist without further delay. Kai chuckled and ruffled her hair ‘Nice to see you too’

Reina stepped back and hugged Suho next ‘Suho oppa’ Reina called and hugged him. Suho smiled and soothingly patted Reina’s back ‘Hey Reina’ it felt weird for him to call her that but the fact that he missed her didn’t changed.

‘My turn!’ before Reina could react, Chanyeol pulled her and gave her a big tight hug. ‘Chanyeol oppa! I.. Cant .. Breathe!’ Sungyeol stood up from his seat and shouted over ‘Yah! Be careful with my girlfriend!’ Sungyeol wanted to walk over but he thought that Reina needed some space with Exo-K so he just watched them from the bench. Sungyeol nodded his head to acknowledge the other Exo-K members.

D.O pulled Chanyeol away from Reina while Kai shouted back ‘Don’t worry, we’ll kill him before he kill her!’ Sungyeol just nodded and walked back into the house, giving them some space.

‘Mwoh?!’ Chanyeol glared at Kai but Kai just good-naturely shrugged. Reina chuckled before she hugged D.O ‘Thank you D.O oppa for saving me from that dumb dumb’

‘Mwoh?!’ Chanyeol turned around and glared at Reina. Reina just chuckled. D.O smiled and patted Reina’s head ‘You’re welcome’

Reina stepped back and looked at her favourite oppas ‘Baekhyun oppa! Sehun oppa!’ Reina smiled and went over to hug them. Baekhyun already opened his arms out, waiting for her. ‘I miss you oppa’

Baekhyun could felt the end of his lip touching his ear while he replied back ‘I miss you too Reina’ he lightly ruffled her hair before he took a step back.

Reina looked over to Sehun and gave him a hug without any hesitation. Sehun hugged Reina back before he stepped back and fixed her hair. ‘Thank you Sehun oppa’ Reina beamed. Sehun felt himself smiling back automatically. ‘You’re welcome Reina.’ 

Although his heart still hurts, it was on the process of healing.  Although Reina couldn’t be his love, she could still be his dongsaeng. He lost her as his first love but he gained her as a dongsaeng, a family member. It wasn’t so bad to him now, the idea of treating Reina as a family instead of his first and final love.

‘Lets go in now oppas’ Reina beamed and pushed them towards the house while she closed the gate behind her. Exo-K warily walked into her house. Yongguk and the other 5 were in the living room. They knew Exo-K were coming.  It was them who had contacted Exo-K. Sure, they were happy and lovely dovely like before but they knew  a part of Reina missed Exo-K so they contacted them.

All except Sungyeol nodded at Exo-K while Exo-K did the same. Exo-K were glad that Yongguk contacted them. They thought that they would never see Reina again even when Reina promised she’ll see them soon.

‘Sit, what are you waiting for’ Reina pushed her oppas towards the couch before she walked towards the kitchen. L, Chunji and L.joe moved to the other couch to join Himchan and Sungyeol so as to give space to Exo-K. Exo-K nodded and awkwardly sit down without the presence of Reina.

Yongguk stood up and walked towards the kitchen to help Reina out. ‘Angel, just put it there, go outside and joined them. They seemed awkward around us.’

‘Did oppa called them?’ Reina asked. Yongguk nodded ‘We know that you missed them so we just called them over. Besides, they saved you the other time. We owe them that’

Reina felt her heart warmed at Yongguk’s words. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Yongguk’s waist. ‘Thank you Yongguk oppa’ Reina said sincerely. Yongguk smiled as he smoothed Reina’s long hair. ‘Anything for you angel’ Yongguk whispered back.

Reina looked up and lightly kissed Yongguk on his lip. She leaned back and lightly brushed her thumb on Yongguk’s lip. ‘Thank you’ Reina said once again.

Yongguk caught her hand and kissed the back of her hand before looking into her eyes ‘Silly, whats there to thank? Im your boyfriend, that’s what I should do, anything to make you happy’

Reina just smiled back, thankful *Im really blessed to have 6 nice boyfriends* ‘Lets go out now’ Reina took the tray of drinks and took Yongguk’s hand as she walked out of the kitchen.

Outside, Infinite, B.A.P and Teentop were also in the living room. ‘Noona!’ Ricky called the moment he spotted Reina. The maknaes were the first one to react to Reina’s name other than her boyfriends. Reina smiled and waved at the maknaes.

‘Noona!’ Zelo hugged Reina. ‘Aigoo! Did you grow taller again Zelo?’ Reina had to reach her hand further to ruffle Zelo’s hair. Zelo just sheepishly grinned, ‘I think so Noona. But don’t worry, if I bend down like this, you wont have any trouble ruffling my hair’ Zelo beamed while Reina laughed.

‘Aigoo, you’re just so cute Zelo!’ Reina lightly pinched his cheek. The maknaes took turns to hug Reina while the others just watched.

Just when Reina had finshed hugging Sungjong, Woohyun’s voice could be heard. ‘Reina!’ before Woohyun could even be five feet near Reina, someone stopped him.

‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Woohyun turned around expecting one of the 6 boyfriends but it was Kai instead. Kai raised his brow as he looked at Woohyun. Everyone looked towards the 2 of them.

‘Why are you stopping me?’ Woohyun raised his brow and looked back at Kai. Kai just smirked ‘Because I cant let you anywhere near my dongsaeng’

Woohyun frowned ‘But you weren’t her real oppa are you?’

‘He wasn’t. We weren’t. But still, that doesn’t mean you can be anywhere near her’ Chanyeol replied.

Woohyun’s frowned deepened. ‘Why?’

‘Because you’re Nam Woohyun, the biggest flirt. We cant let Reina anywhere near you’ D.O replied.

‘Never’ Suho nodded his head in agreement. 

‘We’ll be watching you’ Baekhyun spoke seriously. ‘So don’t even try’ Sehun joined in while everyone bursted into laughters.

Hoya took Woohyun back to their seat ‘Looks like you’ll never be able to get near Reina hyung. There are 12 people watching over you now’ Hoya chuckled and high-five Sunggyu. Infinite, Teentop and B.A.P hollored while Woohyun glared at them.

Reina just laughed. She set the drinks on the tables and sat in between L and Himchan. Himchan caressed the back of her hand with his thumb while he chatted with Infinite while L would peck her face once in a while when the others weren’t looking. 

Reina watched Exo-K interact with her boyfriends and the rest of them. It didn’t take them long to be comfortable with one another. Reina liked this feeling, everyone she cared about was getting along well. *I am really blessed, I have such great boyfriends and oppas, not to mention friends* Reina smiled in content.

 

Ta-dah! Finished! Hope you guys love the ending! Love you guys! Thank you so much for subscribing and leaving comments for me! <33333333