Chapter 15

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

Sehun ran out of the house and went to the nearest pharmacy store. He pushed opened the door and went inside. ‘How can I help you?’ the pharmacist asked.

Sehun pant heavily to catch his breath ‘I need pain reliever, pain relievers for menstrual cramps’ The pharmacist stood there surprised by what Sehun had just said.

Sehun glared at the pharmacist ‘What are you waiting for?’

The pharmacist snapped out of his daze and went to take what Sehun wanted. ‘Here you go’ he passed the medicine to Sehun. Sehun quickly paid and ran out of the store again. Sehun rushed back home and ran back up the stairs. Reina heard tumbling footsteps but didn’t bother to see what happened. She was too weak to. 

Sehun opened up the door and lightly shook Reina. ‘Hana’ Sehun called. Reina weakly opened her eyes and looked at Sehun. Sehun sat her up and placed the medicine in front of her. ‘Eat this quickly. I brought it from the pharmacy.’ Reina nodded and popped the medicine into . Sehun held the cup of water to . Reina took a long sipped and swallowed the medicine down. Sehun gently laid Reina back down. He was about to walk away when Reina grabbed his wrist. Sehun turned around and looked at Reina.

‘Sehun Oppa..’ Reina said with her weak voice. Sehun stood there and waited for her to continue. Reina looked at Sehun then warily asked ‘Can you do me a favour?’ Sehun wanted to say no but seeing Reina like that, he couldnt bear to. Sehun just nodded.

Few minutes later Sehun was sitting beside Reina while rubbing her stomach. ‘Dad’s hand is medicine, baby has a potbelly’ Sehun sang repeatedly as he rubbed her tummy. Reina’s eyes were slowly closed as she fell into a slumber. Sehun gaze at Reina as he continued to rub her tummy. *Her face isn’t that pale anymore* Sehun stopped and was about to stand up when he heard Reina mumbled something. ‘Sungyeol oppa..’ Sehun turned around to see a tear slipped from the corner of her eye.

Sehun unconsciously reached his hand out and wiped her tear away. ‘Sleep well. Oppa’s here’ Sehun whispered as he tugged her hand underneath the blanket. He stayed awhile more before he left the room.

*Sungyeol oppa? It cant be Infinite’s Sungyeol can it?*

 

---------Flashback-----------

Sungyeol glanced at the clock. It was already 7am yet Reina was still not down for breakfast. ‘Aigoo that girl is still not up yet?’ Himchan complained as he walked out from the kitchen. Sungyeol chuckled ‘I’ll go get her’

Sungyeol walked up the stairs and entered Reina’s room after a few knocks. ‘Reina? Darling?’ Sungyeol called as he entered the room. He immediately went over when he saw Reina all curled up on the floor. ‘What wrong Darling? Why are you on the floor?’ Sungyeol asked worried.

Reina opened her eyes and weakly smiled at her oppa. ‘Its nothing oppa. The floor just seemed warmer.’ Her arms were wrapped tightly around her stomach.

Sungyeol carried Reina up and placed her on her bed. ‘Did you have your menstrual cramps again?’ Sungyeol asked seeing how pale Reina was.

Yongguk came into the room ‘Whats wrong?’ Yongguk worriedly asked seeing Sungyeol sitting on bed with Reina looking pale.

Sungyeol turned around ‘Get some pain relievers, Reina got her menstrual cramps again.’ Without being told twice Yongguk walked out and shouted ‘Himchan, go find Reina’s pain reliever in the kitchen!’ Footsteps running up the stairs were heard the next moment after Yongguk shouted.

Yongguk walked back in and sat next to Sungyeol on the bed. ‘Angel’ Yongguk called as he brushed Reina’s hair to the side. Reina opened her eyes and gave her oppa a weak smile ‘Yongguk oppa..’

L, Chunji and L.joe ran in and settled themselves on the bed to have a good look at Reina. ‘Reina’ The 3 of them called. ‘Aigoo, Im fine. My bed is so crowded and small now because of oppas’ Reina lightly joked with her weak voice. She was trying to make them less worried. 

‘Move aside. I brought the pill’ Himchan said from behind. L.joe, Chunji and L immediately made way for Himchan. Sungyeol gently sat Reina up. Himchan passed Reina the pill and passed her a cup of warm water to swallow the pill. Sungyeol gently lay Reina back down. ‘I don’t think she could go to school today, I’ll stay with her’ Sungyeol said. The rest nodded. Yongguk leaned down and placed a light kiss on Reina’s forehead, ‘Get well’ Yongguk whispered before he leaned back and stepped out of the room. Himchan leaned in and did the same. One by one they placed a light kiss on Reina’s forehead before they left the room. L.joe took one last look at Reina before he walked out, closing the door behind him. Sungyeol gently caressed Reina’s forehead as he watched her.

His heart hurt to see her like that. ‘Darling’ Sungyeol called. Reina opened her eyes to look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol straightened Reina’s leg. ‘Relax’ Sungyeol whispered and Reina do as told. He placed his hand on her stomach and sang ‘Dad’s hand is medicine, baby has a potbelly’ Sungyeol began to sing repeatedly as he rubbed her tummy. ‘Oppa..’ Reina could felt her tears brimmed as Sungyeol sang the song.

‘Does that make you feel better?’ Sungyeol caringly asked as he gaze at her intentingly. Reina nodded. ‘Its like Omma was here with me again. How did you know this song?’ Reina looked at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol chuckled lightly ‘I saw Omonim did it to you a few times whenever you have menstrual cramps’

Reina chuckled even though she was still in pain ‘Yeah, Omma used to do it whenever I had menstrual cramps. Thanks oppa I really felt better’ Reina sincerely said.

Sungyeol leaned down and kissed Reina on the tip of her nose ‘Sleep’ he whispered as he continued to rub her tummy in a circular motion. Reina nodded. She wrapped her arms around Sungyeol’s waist and snuggled closer to him and she closed her eyes to sleep.

---------End Of Flashback-------

‘Oppa!’ Reina woke up and pant heavily. Sweats were flowing down her forehead. ‘Whats wrong?’ Sehun opened the door and looked at Reina worriedly.

*Who are they? Who is he?* Reina tried to think and recalled her dreams yet she couldn’t remember any of the faces nor could she remembered their name. The dream was just like what had happened earlier on. The guy in her dream sang the same thing she asked Sehun to sing. *Where did this song come from? Why would I ask Sehun oppa to sing it? Who was the guy that sang it to me? Why does he feel so familiar and important? Why cant I remember anything?!*

‘Hana’ Sehun gently shook Reina and looked worriedly at her. Reina snapped out of her thoughts ‘Huh? Oh nothing. Sorry to scare you oppa, I just had a nightmare.’ Reina replied. Then she tilted her head and looked at Sehun.*Oppa seemed so different today*

Sehun cleared his throat ‘If you’re fine then I’ll be going’ Sehun left the room quickly without turning his head back.

‘Thanks Sehun oppa! Im much better now!’ Reina quickly shouted before Sehun left the room. Sehun’s lip unknowingly twitched into a smile as he walked out of the room.