Chapter 14

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

It was the weekend yet Reina woke up early because of the pain she felt in her abdominal. *Crap periods* Reina weakly walked out of her bed and went towards the bathroom to wash up. After she wash up, she headed out of her room. She thought that she woke up the earliest but she was wrong.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Suho were already at the dining table. ‘Oh look someone woke up without the help of Chanyeol today’ Kai smirked as Reina walked towards the dining table. ‘Dumb dumb’s up?’ Chanyeol looked up from his breakfast and spotted Reina. ‘Damn I was still thinking of pulling a prank on her today!’ Reina rolled their eyes at them ‘Morning’

‘Morning Hana!’ Suho and Baekhyun greeted with their usual eye smile.

Reina smiled back ‘Morning oppas!’ D.O came out of the kitchen and placed a plate of blueberry pancake in front of Reina. ‘Smell nice oppa!’ Reina put her thumbs up. D.O ruffled her hair ‘Morning Hana’

The chair beside Reina was pulled out. Reina looked to her left and noticed Sehun sitting next to her. ‘Morning oppa’ Reina warily said. As usual, Sehun ignored her and poured a glass of milk for himself.

‘Eat before its cold’ Baekhyun motion. Reina looked away from Sehun and nodded, hiding her disappointment. *Does Sehun oppa really hate me that much? What have I done to him previously? Why cant I remember anything?* Reina couldn’t help sulked a bit seeing how Sehun was always cold to her.

Breakfast was halfway through when Suho spoke ‘Hana, we’re going out for a soccer match later. Wanna join?’ Reina made a face ‘Nah, not for me.’

Exo-K chuckled ‘Arasso then you’ll stay home then.’ Suho spoke.

‘You coming?’ Suho asked as he looked at Sehun. ‘No, Im staying home today’ Sehun replied while eating his breakfast.

*Its going to be awkward* Reina thought immediately when she heard what Sehun said. She didn’t want to stay home alone with Sehun but she doesn’t have much choice.

After breakfast, Sehun walked back to his room while Exo-K walked towards the door. ‘Have fun!’ Reina waved.

‘You too!’ Chanyeol waved back. Reina rolled her eyes ‘Yeah, there’s totally a lot of things to do at home!’ Reina said sarcastically. Exo-K laughed and walked out of the house. Reina heaved a sigh and walked back to the living room. *Great now its only me and Sehun oppa. Great!* Reina slumped herself on the couch and switched on the tv.

2 hours passed, Reina was lying on the couch, curling herself up as she concentrate on the tv programme in front of her. Even though the tv was playing, she wasn’t really watching. Her menstrual cramps was too painful for her and all she could do was to curl herself up.

Sehun went out of his room for a cup of water. He was about to go inside the kitchen when he noticed the tv was on but no one was watching. *Tch, she isn’t watching yet she didn’t switch it off.* Sehun walked over and switched off the tv. When he turned around, Sehun saw Reina curling herself up on the couch. He wanted to ignore her but he felt something wasn’t right. Since Reina had her eyes closed, he decided to take a step closer to see whats wrong. Sehun went forward when he saw her pale figure. Cold sweats were formed on her forehead while Reina wrapped her hands around her stomach.

Sehun wanted to ignore whatever he had seen and walked away but his conscience didn’t allow him to. ‘Whats wrong?’ Reina opened her eyes when she heard Sehun’s voice. She was a bit taken aback since it was the first time he spoke to her in such caring voice instead of the cold voice he usually had.

‘Cramps’ Reina replied in her weak voice.

Sehun confusingly looked at Reina, not knowing what she was talking about. ‘What cramps?’ Sehun asked.

‘Menstrual cramps’ Reina spoke weakly and curled herself up as another waved of pain hit her abdominal. Sehun understood what she meant now but he didn’t know what to do. He just stood there. He wanted to leave her alone but he felt bad doing that.

Sehun walked over to the bathroom and took a small towel to wet it. Sehun came back out and gently wiped away the sweats on her forehead.  Reina opened her eyes when she felt wet towel on her forehead. Her eyes rounded when she saw Sehun in front of her. ‘Im just doing it so that hyungs wouldnt blame me when anything happens to you’ Sehun spoke knowing what Reina was thinking. Sehun wrapped Reina’s hand around his neck and carried Reina up. ‘Oppa’ Reina called out in shocked from the sudden movement.

Sehun walked up the stairs without saying any words. Sehun opened her door and walked inside her room. Sehun gently placed Reina down on her bed and walked back out of the room. Reina closed her eyes and curled herself up again. The pain was unbearable.

Sehun walked down the stairs and looked for some pain reliever. He found it and grabbed a cup of water before walking back up her room. Reina heard her door opened again. *What is oppa doing here again?* ‘Here, take this’ Reina heard Sehun’s voice and opened her eyes to look at him.

‘What is this?’ Reina weakly asked.

‘Pain reliever’ Sehun replied and pull her slightly up. Reina shook her head and returned it back. ‘Its not the same pain reliever. There’s a special one for girls. This one doesn’t work.’ Reina lay back down and curl herself up.

‘Its okay oppa, I can manage. I’ll just take a nap and it’ll be gone soon when I wake up’ Reina weakly said as she closed her eyes. Sweats were forming on Reina’s forehead again and Reina looked like she was really in pain.

*Pabo, you’re already like that and you still say you’re fine?*