Chapter 24

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

‘Ah!!!!!’ Reina sat up on bed instantly when a loud sound clang beside her ear. Reina instantly glared at Chanyeol who was holding 2 pot covers in hand. ‘Finally awake now?’ Chanyeol smirked in satisfaction.

Reina glared angrily at Chanyeol and hissed ‘Can you not be so childish every single morning?’

Chanyeol just grinned back, making Reina’s blood boiled even more ‘Can you wake up earlier every single morning?’

‘Yah!’ Reina yelled.

‘Yah? Shouldn’t you called me Chanyeol oppa?’ Chanyeol glared back.

In the middle of their daily quarreling, someone interrupted ‘Can you stop being so childish every single morning hyung? Its irritating’ Reina and Chanyeol looked towards the door expecting D.O but Sehun was standing there instead.

‘Morning Sehun oppa!’ Reina beamed the moment she saw Sehun. Sehun just nodded back but Reina was more than content.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow as he looked at Sehun ‘Since when did you care about such thing, moreover Hana?’

Sehun rolled his eyes and raise an eyebrow as he looked at his hyung ‘Since you’re starting to get very irritating? Hyung cant you spare my ears for a day? We’re rushing to school every time because of your daily argument which is a waste of time’

Chanyeol turned around and looked at Reina ‘What did you do to him Hana?’ Chanyeol pointed towards Sehun who was standing by the door.

Reina just laughed and winked at Chanyeol ‘Secret’ She pushed Chanyeol out of her room and went to wash up.

When Reina came out of her room with her schoolbag like usual, everyone had already gathered at the table munching their breakfast away. Reina took the seat next to Sehun and Suho and beamed at Exo-K. ‘Morning Suho oppa, D.O oppa, Baekhyun oppa and Kai oppa’

‘Morning Hana!’ they smiled while Chanyeol scowled beside Kai ‘What about me?’

Reina stuck her tongue out ‘Never’ Exo-K laughed.

Kai patted Chanyeol’s shoulder ‘Serve you right’ He laughed louder when Chanyeol glared at him.

Reina looked at French toast and instantly turned to her left ‘Suho Oppa, you cooked today?’

Suho smile and nodded ‘Why? Do you not like it? Or do you prefer D.O’s cooking?’ Suho feigned a hurt look on his face.

Reina quickly waved her hand in front of Suho. ‘Aniya oppa.’

She then looked at D.O ‘No offense oppa, whatever you cook is nice but when it comes to French toast, Suho oppa’s is nicer.’

Instead of getting angry, D.O winked instead ‘That’s why I never cooked French toast’ Exo-K chuckled. Suho beamed and ruffled Reina’s hair ‘That’s my girl, eat more’ Suho pushed the plate closer to Reina. Reina beamed and picked up her food.

After breakfast, Exo-K and Reina stepped out of the main gate to see 6 motorcycles outside their house. Reina looked at Exo-K in confusion since they never took out their motorcycles unless they were out on a hunt or emergencies. ‘Oppas aren’t going to school?’ Reina slightly frowned at the thought of going school alone. Baekhyun chuckled as he hopped onto his bike ‘Aniya Hana, we’re going to school’

‘Then why are oppas’ motorcycles all out today?’ Reina pointed to the bikes.

D.O chuckled and slung his hand over her shoulder ‘Cause we’re going to school by bikes today.’

‘Wae?’ Reina confusingly looked at D.O.

Chanyeol walked over to his bike and hopped on ‘Because we wanted to. Why should we walk when we have bikes?’

‘But we’ve been walking for the past 3 months’ Reina reasoned.

Kai snapped his fingers as he looked at Reina from his bike ‘Exactly. We’re tired of walking. We figured that we should use our bikes instead of letting it rot in the garage. We’re going by bikes from now on whether you like it or not’

‘Then oppas can go by yourself, Im walking’ Reina turned away to go but Baekhyun stopped her. ‘Come on, you’ll be safe riding with us.’ Baekhyun cooed. Reina looked over to Kai and Chanyeol and shook her head. ‘Thanks for the offer but I’ll just walk’ Reina held onto the strip on her backpack, preparing to walk away.

Suho chuckled when he saw Reina glancing over to Chanyeol and Kai. ‘Come on Hana, you can just ride with one of us exclude Chanyeol if you’re afraid of losing your life with him’

Chanyeol threw his hands up ‘Whats wrong with riding with me?’

‘Definitely the worst choice’ Reina replied instantly. Exo-K cracked up while Chanyeol sulked.

Reina looked around and debate. D.O took the chance and cooed ‘Come on, don’t you trust oppas?’

Reina heaved a sigh ‘Arasso’ D.O beamed and went over to his bike. Baekhyun gave Reina a smile ‘Hurry up choose one, if not we’ll really be late for school’

Reina looked around, she skipped Kai and Chanyeol on the way. ‘Yah why aren’t you considering me too?’ Kai raised an eyebrow as looked at Reina.

Reina folded her arms and looked right back ‘You’re too cocky, you’re probably speedup just to show off later or scare the out of me’

Exo-K cracked up while Sehun glanced sideways from his bike to see who Reina was choosing. He had secretly hoped that Reina would choose him. *Ha who am I kidding, why would she even picked me?* Sehun took his helmet. Somehow, he felt disappointed at the thought of not being able to ride with Reina.  

Exo-K stopped and watched as Reina walked towards Sehun. Sehun was about to put on his helmet when Reina tugged on his hand. ‘Can I ride with you Sehun oppa?’

Sehun’s eye rounded with surprise as he stared at Reina who was standing in front of him. Reina assumed that Sehun didn’t want to and looked down while shuffling her shoes against the sand on the floor ‘Its okay oppa, I’ll just ride with Baekhyun oppa then’ Reina was about to go when Sehun grabbed onto her arm.

‘Just ride with me’ Sehun passed her the helmet. Reina gladly took it and hopped behind Sehun’s bike. Exo-K’s jaw dropped as they watched Reina hopped onto the back of Sehun’s bike. ‘Am I dreaming?’ Chanyeol nudged Kai as he looked towards Reina and Sehun. D.O and Baekhyun thought the same too. Suho smiled glad that Sehun was finally accepting Reina. ‘No, its just that the maknae had finally woke up’ Kai smirked as he looked at them.

Kai started his engine and sped away. Suho did the same. The others snapped out of thought and followed behind. ‘Hold on tight’ Sehun spoke as he started his engine. Reina uneasily held onto the side of the seat.

Sehun smiled and took Reina’s hand. ‘Your hand should be wrapped around here.’ Sehun took Reina’s hand and wrapped it around his waist. He smiled in satisfaction before he took off.

Just wait 2 days more.. :)