Chapter 23

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

Exo-K settled on the couch in the living room. Everyone looked at Sehun, waiting for him to explain. ‘What happened when the both of you went out just now?’ Suho looked at Sehun. The others leaned closer as Sehun spoke. ‘Hana met L.joe.’

‘Mwoh?!’ Chanyeol shot out of his seat. D.O pulled Chanyeol down ‘Sit down will you?’ Chanyeol glared at D.O but quickly turned his attention to Sehun when Sehun spoke again. ‘He called her Reina and refused to let her go’

‘Reina?’ Baekhyun repeated the name, somewhat the name sounded familiar to him.

‘It’s the girl that Bang Yongguk and the other five were finding previously isn’t it?’ Kai spoke.

‘It cant possibly be Hana could it? They’re just planning on something to get back on us right?’ D.O looked at leader for confirmation.

Suho calmly looked at Sehun ‘What happened after that? Did Hana had any headache when she saw him? What did Hana do?’

‘No, she just thought L.joe got the wrong person.’ Sehun continued. ‘Good, for now we’ll just make sure that Hana doesnt go close to Infinite, Teentop and B.A.P, they might just be after Hana because of the grudge with us and Nu’est.’ Suho ordered while others nodded in agreement.

The sound of the door stopped their conversation. Everyone looked to see Reina coming down the stairs. ‘D.O oppa, dinner isn’t ready yet?’ Reina asked.

Everyone warily looked at Reina, while Reina confusingly looked at them ‘Is there anything wrong oppas?’

Suho nudged D.O and gave them a warning look not to give away anything. D.O stood up from his seat and gave Reina a smile ‘Dinner will be ready soon, want to help oppa?’

Reina nodded happily and walked down the stairs. She tripped onto her feet on the second last step. ‘Ah!’ Reina screamed. Exo-K shot up from their seats and quickly went over. Sehun and Kai rushed forward. Sehun caught Reina before she landed flat on the floor.

Sehun straightened Reina up and worriedly looked at her ‘You okay?’ Sehun asked in concern. Reina nodded her head and meekly smile ‘Im fine Sehun oppa’ Reina straightened herself and grabbed D.O hands. ‘Hurry up oppa, Im hungry’

*I know today weren’t a motive by L.joe to get closer to you. You werent part of their plan to get back at us. You’re really the Reina they were looking for aren’t you? But what should I do Hana, or should I call you Reina? I don’t know why, but I don’t want to let you go..*

~~~~~~~~~

The moment L.joe entered the house, he went straight to find Yongguk. ‘Why are you so late? Didn’t we agree on finding Reina?’ Chunji stormed towards L.joe but L.joe just walked passed him without a word and headed straight to Yongguk.

The moment L.joe spotted Yongguk, he went forward with a dead serious expression ‘Where do Exo-K stay?’ Yongguk was a bit taken aback by L.joe’s question and just stared at him.

‘WHERE. DID. EXO-K. STAY?’ L.joe stressed every single word. He needed to find Reina now, or he’ll go crazy soon.

‘I don’t know. Why do you want to know where those bastard stay?’ Yongguk looked at L.joe in confusion. Himchan, Sungyeol, L and Chunji immediately crowd around to know what happened.

L.joe punched the wall in front of him in frustration. Chunji grabbed L.joe’s hand again before he could hurt his hand again. ‘Whats wrong with you?’ Worried crossed Chunji’s face as he saw how crestfallen L.joe was. L.joe was still fine when they went to school this morning.

L.joe yanked his hand out of Chunji’s grip and sank onto the floor. He closed his eyes and he felt his heart wrenched in pain  when the thought of Reina refusing to acknowledge him appear again. ‘I saw Reina today, she was with the maknae of Exo-K’

‘Mwoh?!’ Five voices shouted in outrage the moment the heard the name of Exo-K.

Himchan stepped forward and grabbed onto L.joe’s collar ‘Where is Reina now? Why didn’t you bring her back?’ Himchan hissed in anger.

L.joe opened his eyes and helplessly looked at Himchan ‘I did, I tried to bring her back but she told me that I misunderstood her as someone else.’

L stepped forward ‘What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say Reina acted like she didn’t know you?’ L looked at L.joe as if he just said something ridiculous.

Sungyeol shook his head. ‘Its impossible, Reina would never do that. You must have gotten the wrong person’ he turned to walk away when L.joe shouted ‘Do you really think I cant even differentiate whether the person is our girlfriend or not? Do you really think I would make mistake when we were practically by her side ever since 9?’

Sungyeol paused then turn back and looked at L.joe ‘Its like she’s under control or something. She pushed me away when I hugged her. She kept telling me that she was Hana instead of Reina and when the maknae of the group came and punched me, she called oppa but it wasn’t referring to me. She called that bastard ‘oppa’ instead of me. She rushed towards him the moment I sent a punch his way and never once looked back when she walked away with him. There must be something to do with Exo-K. Do you really not know where Exo-K stay?’ L.joe hopefully looked at Yongguk.

Yongguk heaved a sigh ‘I want to get Reina as much as you too but I really don’t know where they stay L.joe.’ Everyone slumped their shoulders dejectedly. Before, they had no clue where Reina were so they were finding everywhere for her but now that they know where she was, they didn’t know how to find her.

‘But..’ Everyone looked at Yongguk as he spoke again. ‘We can find out where they studied at and get Reina back.’ Everyone instantly found their hope again.

Yongguk stepped away and took out his phone. ‘Neh hyung’ Youngjae’s voice could be heard at the otherside of the line. ‘Help me track where Exo-K study at and tell me as soon as possible’ Yongguk spoke with authority.

‘Arasso. I find it for you as soon as possible.’ Youngjae answered and hang up the phone without asking anything more.

*Im going to find you back angel, stay safe* Yongguk gripped tightly onto his phone.

 

Are you thinking what Im thinking? :))))