Chapter 25

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

As expected Kai reached school first followed by Chanyeol being second. Sehun reached last since he didn’t want to scare Reina with the speed he was usually at. Reina hopped off Sehun’s bike and took off the helmet. Baekhyun helped Reina fixed her hair while Kai smirked and came over ‘Still surviving?’

Reina rolled her eyes at Kai and retorted back ‘Yeah, apparently Im surviving well since I wasn’t on your bike’

Baekhyun worriedly looked at Reina ‘You’re really okay Hana?’ Reina nodded her head and beamed at Baekhyun who helped her fixed her hair ‘Im fine oppa’

Chanyeol came over and pushed Reina on her forehead ‘Of course she’s fine. She even had a comeback for Kai’

‘Ouch oppa’ Reina glared at Chanyeol and rubbed the sorespot on her forehead. D.O pulled Reina away from Chanyeol and shot Chanyeol a look ‘Don’t always bully her’ Reina beamed at D.O and stuck her tongue out at Chanyeol ‘Hear that you dumb dumb’

Suho chuckled and came forward ‘Looks like you wouldn’t have a problem riding it home too. You’re totally adopting well’ Suho ruffled Reina’s hair.

‘Yeah, I wonder if it is because I used to ride with the oppas too?’ Reina tilt her head and looked at Exo-K. Exo-K froze in place. Sehun hopped off from his bike ‘We should go class now’

‘Oh right, I forgot to thank you for the ride oppa. Thank you oppa.’ Reina turned around and smiled at Sehun appreciatedly. Exo-K instantly heaved a sigh of relief. Reina turned around and looked confusingly at them. Before she could ask why, Suho grabbed her hand and led her towards the hallway ‘Lets go to class now’

Reina waved goodbye to Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and D.O and entered the classroom with Sehun and Baekhyun. ‘Oppa, you’re going home together with me later right?’

Baekhyun curiously tilt his head and looked at Reina ‘Why?’

Reina meekly spoke ‘Cause I didn’t want to go home with Chanyeol oppa. Not when he's sending me home with that dangerous thing.’

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled Reina’s hair ‘Silly girl, you still have the other oppas don’t you?’

Reina thought back to D.O ‘Yeah, D.O oppa would be safe too’ Reina nodded.

Baekhyun chuckled again ‘You don’t believe in Suho oppa?’

Reina leaned in and whispered, ‘Between you and me’ she remembered Sehun ‘Oh and also Sehun oppa,’ Sehun folded his arm as he listened to what Reina had to say next, ‘I don’t really believe in Suho oppa. I saw the way he speed just now, it was as crazy as Chanyeol and Kai oppa’ Reina shook her head as she remembered how Suho had speed his way to school earlier on.

Sehun mused while Baekhyun chuckled again. ‘Aigoo.. alright its all safe with me’ Baekhyun pretended to zip his lip up and threw away the key.

Reina turned to look at Sehun. ‘I don’t remember hearing anything’ Sehun looked away. Reina beamed and hugged Sehun’s arm ‘Im loving you more and more Sehun oppa’ Sehun’s eyes rounded in surprise by Reina’s act. His heart raced against his chest again as he turned around and stare at her. Before he could say anything, Reina released her hand and do the same to Baekhyun ‘I love you too oppa. As always, you’re always on my side’ Reina beamed at Baekhyun.

Sehun’s heart calmed down a bit but it was still racing crazily against his chest as he watched Reina interact with Baekhyun. Somehow he felt disappointed that she said the same thing to Baekhyun.

After history lesson, all the seniors had PE instead. Reina changed into her PE attire and went into the field. Exo-K had already been sitting down on bleachers, lazily slacking around. ‘Oh Dumb Dumb!’ Chanyeol grinned and waved as he spotted Reina.

All eyes turned to them once Chanyeol shouted out. Reina slapped her hand over her forehead and covered the side of her face as she walked towards them. ‘Can you be anymore embarrassing?’ Reina hissed at Chanyeol and ducked behind D.O. D.O chuckled and tried to pull Reina out but she refused to and clinged tightly onto the back of his shirt. ‘What are you looking at?’ Suho shouted and the students all looked away.

Chanyeol looked at Reina with his jaw dropped ‘You think Im embarrassing?’

‘Not just her, I think you’re embarrassing too’ Chanyeol turned around to see Kai smirking at him. ‘Mwoh?!’ Before Chanyeol could lunge for Kai, the teacher had blown the whistle.

‘Gather here everyone!’ The teacher called. Reina came out behind D.O, preparing to walk towards the field. ‘You’re finally willing to come out?’ D.O smirked as he .

Reina rolled her eyes and walked towards the field but it wasn’t long when she realized there isn’t any footstep behind her. She turned behind to see Exo-K lazying behind, not moving an inch. ‘Arent oppas coming?’ Reina asked.

D.O just yawn ‘PE was never our thing’

Reina rolled her eyes at them *I should have known. Since when have they ever done anything for PE?* Reina shook her head.

‘Hurry up get into pairs now! We’re doing stretchings! What are you doing there Hana, get your down now!’ The teacher called.

‘Coming!’ Reina answered back but Suho stopped her. ‘You don’t have to go if you don’t want to.’ Suho glared at the teacher and the teacher looked away immediately.

‘You’re doing it again oppa’ Reina shot Suho a disapproving look.

Suho feigned innocent ‘What?’

‘Threatening the teachers’ Reina pointed out.

Suho gave Reina his innocent smile ‘I didn’t’

Reina rolled her eyes and removed Suho’s hand on her wrist. ‘I want to do it oppa.’

‘How are you going to do it alone Hana? They’re doing stretchings now’ Kai smirked as he nodded towards all the pairs below.

*Right* Reina turned back to Exo-K and gave them her puppy look ‘Cant one of the oppas do it with me?’

Chanyeol grinned ‘PE doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me now’

Reina quickly shook her head ‘Definitely not you dumb dumb. Sit’ Reina pushed Chanyeol back down on the bleachers. Exo-K cracked up while Chanyeol pouted. Sehun took a step forward but before he could offer himself, Baekhyun stood up from his seat and offered Reina his hand ‘I’ll do it with you’

Reina slipped her hand onto Baekhyun’s and pulled him down towards the field ‘Hurry up oppa’ Reina excitedly run towards the field. D.O shook his head as he watched her ‘I don’t get why she’s so excited about it. Its so lame.’

‘That Hana we’re talking about. She’s excited about everything except dangerous things.’ Suho chuckled as he watched Reina excitedly do her stretching with Baekhyun. Kai and Chanyeol chuckled as they watched Reina from above.

Sehun looked away from the field. He didn’t know why it affected him so much seeing how close Reina was with Baekhyun.