Chapter 16

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

 

Reina’s door was opened right away after a few rapid knocks. Reina sat up in her bed and looked towards the door. Chanyeol stepped in and sat at the side of her bed. ‘Are you alright now?’ Chanyeol asked in concern. Reina smiled ‘Yeah, Im fine now after taking the pain reliever and a nap.’

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and pulled Reina out of the bed. ‘Great, now all you have to do is to wash up.’ Chanyeol pushed Reina towards the bathroom. ‘Oh, wear something nice too’

Reina confusingly looked at Chanyeol ‘Why?’

Chanyeol chuckled ‘Because we’re going out to eat. Im hungry, hurry up.’ Chanyeol closed the door behind him and walked out of her room.

After her shower, Reina walked down the stairs to see Exo-K waiting at the living room including Sehun. *Sehun oppa is going too?* Reina’s eyes rounded with surprise but nonetheless glad that Sehun was going with them.

Suho smiled when he saw Reina and waved her over. ‘Are you okay?’ Suho asked. Reina nodded with a smile, ‘Yeah, Im fine now all thanks to Sehun oppa’ Reina replied. Sehun could felt his lip slightly twitched up into a smile but he hid it, not wanting anyone to know.

Chanyeol slung his hands over Reina’s shoulder and walked towards the door. ‘Alright alright, enough talking, I need food’ Chanyeol walked Reina towards the door. The others chuckled before following behind. The 7 of them walked towards the bus stop and waited by the side. As usual Sehun was standing far away from Reina while the rest of Exo-K were crowded around her.

‘What are we going to eat oppa?’ Reina asked as they waited at the side for the bus to come. Suho smiled and lightly ruffled Reina’s hair ‘What do you want to eat Hana?’

Reina tapped her chin and thought about it. She looked at them ‘What do oppas want to eat then?’ Reina turned to look at Sehun who was standing a distance away from her. She walked over and pulled Sehun on his wrist and walked towards Exo-K. Exo-K eyes’ rounded with surprise. Reina had never been so close to Sehun since she knew he doesn’t like her. Reina turned around and looked up at Sehun ‘What do you want to eat Sehun oppa?’ Reina asked as if there wasn’t awkwardness between them.

Sehun too was flustered and surprised by Reina. Sehun looked at Reina for awhile before he looked away. ‘Whatever. Just picked whatever you want to eat.’ Exo-K could felt their jaw dropped when they saw how Sehun replied. Although Sehun wasn’t looking at Reina when he replied, there wasn’t hostility like how he used to speak whenever Reina was around.

Suho was the first to recover. ‘Shall we have Samyupsal?’

‘Im in’ Reina raised her hand in approval. The others snapped out of their shock and nodded. ‘Why not’ Kai shrugged.

The bus arrived and they boarded the bus. Reina sat with Kai while the others took seats in front and behind of them. Reina happily looked out of the window as the bus drove. They stopped at Insadong and got down the bus. Reina pulled Suho and D.O’s hand when she spotted the Samyupsal store. Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun followed behind.

They sat around the table and waited as the ahjumma took their orders. When the food finally came, D.O took the meat and put them on the griller while the others waited for the meat to be cook. D.O placed a piece of meat on Reina’s plate once it was done. ‘Thank you oppa’ Reina smiled.

D.O smiled back ‘Hurry up and eat’ he turned back and continued grilling the meat. Baekhyun took a piece of lettuce, placed some rice, meat and chili sauce before placing it in front of Reina. ‘Here, say ah’ Baekhyun hold his small wrap in front of Reina. Reina gladly opened while Baekhyun carefully placed it into . Reina wrapped one for Baekhyun too in return. 

Reina looked over to see D.O busy grilling the meat. She walked over and took the tong from D.O, ‘I’ll do it oppa, you should eat too’

Instead of listening to Reina, D.O took the tong back ‘Go back and sit, oppa will eat later. You should eat before its cold.’ D.O spoke.

Reina obediently went back to sit. She carefully wrapped a small one and placed it in front of D.O who was busy grilling the meat. ‘Oppa say ah’ Reina had wrapped one for D.O since he was busying helping them to grill the meat. D.O chuckled ‘What do I do with you?’ D.O shook his head. Reina beamed ‘You just have to open your mouth and eat it up’ Reina proudly replied. D.O did as told and Reina smiled in satisfaction.

Reina went back to her seat but before she could continue eating, someone place a piece of lettuce on her plate. Reina confusingly look up to see Chanyeol staring at her. ‘Wrap one for me too’ Chanyeol demanded. Reina chuckled. She took the lettuce and did as Chanyeol asked. Reina purposely wrapped one big one for Chanyeol and placed it in front of his mouth.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened at the size of the wrapped. It was twice the size she had wrapped for Baekhyun and D.O. ‘Arent you eating oppa?’ Reina asked as she waited. Chanyeol shot Reina a glare ‘Are you kidding me?’

Reina innocently blinked at Chanyeol ‘Why oppa? Didn’t you ask me to wrap you one too?’ Reina pretended not to know what Chanyeol was talking about. ‘Yah! Its twice the size of what you wrapped for Baekhyun and D.O. Do you hate me that much?’ Chanyeol glared at Reina while the others burst into laughters.

‘Fine, don’t eat then’ Reina pretended to be hurt and pulled back her wrap. Chanyeol immediately soften ‘Stop, don’t take back. I’ll eat.’ Reina instantly beamed and held it out to Chanyeol.