The Promise

Super Titanic

Some minutes later they entered Donghae's suite.
Eunhyuk had a queasy feeling, because Heechul or Donghae's fiance could come up every second, before he catched a glimpse over all those pictures in the room.
   "Wow! A Su Yong Seon!"
   "Do you like his pictures?"
   "Yes... sure... but I have never seen one in real life... I just saw some pictures in my schoolbook at primary school."
   Donghae showed him a smile, while he took of his jacket.
   "Do you think it's okay to do it in here?"
   "What?!"
   "Do you think, the captain will do it in here?", Donghae asked.
Eunhyuk shruged his shoulders and said:
   "At first Sungmin has to find Ryeowook, so he can help us, but why shouldn't he be able to do it in here?"
   "Okay, I will change my clothes quickley", Donghae said and went into the next room.
Eunhyuk laid against the door frame, which was of the door to Donghae's room.
   "What about Siwon-sshi?", he said loudly in a worried tone, "Shouldn't he be here soon?"
   "No, not as long as there is enough sake, wine or other alcoholic stuff", Donghae explained and came back into the living room.
   He wore a white suit, from which his his  dark hair contrasted even more.
Eunhyuk sat down on the sofa and couldn't desist from watching at Donghae even as it knocked on the door.
   Donghae opened the door and Sungmin came in with a big smile. He looked from Eunhyuk to Donghae and back to Eunhyuk and nodded.
   "He will do it!"
   "Really?", Donghae asked happily and hugged Sungmin as it knocked for a second time.
This time, Ryeowook and one other man stood in front of the door and Donghae invited them in. After he closed the door, he bowed deeply to the captain:
   "I'm really thankful, you're doing this for us!"
   "How can I reject something like that?!", Leeteuk said and bowed back, "Should we start then?"
   Donghae nodded as an answer and reached out his hand for Eunhyuk.
   "I expect, that Ryeowook-ah and that young man will be your witnesses?", Leeteuk asked and pointed at Sungmin.
   Everybody exchanged looks with each other, after that, they nodded in approval, Donghae grapped Eunhyuk's hand and their friends positioned themselves behind them, while Leeteuk put his hat down and opened a little book, which he held in his hand since he entered the room.
   "We met here with your closest friends to celebrate the marriage of two young people, who found each other on this wonderful ship and now they will never be without the other one."
   While Leeteuk started his speech, Eunhyuk and Donghae just had eyes for each other. Sungmin stood proudly next to his best friend, while Ryeowook got wet eyes, because he thought, that this scenery was so romantic, that he had to think of Kyuhyun.
   "...So I ask you, Lee Eunhyuk, do you want Lee Donghae as your lawfully, wedded husband, to love and honor him until the death will part you?"
   "I do."
   "And I ask you, Lee Donghae, do you want Lee Eunhyuk as your lawfully, wedded husband, to love and honor him until death will part you?"
   "I do", Donghae said with a thin voice and looked deep into Eunhyuk's eyes.
   "You may kiss him now", Leeteuk said with a smile and closed his book.
Eunhyuk laid his hands on the cheeks of his newly-married husband and kissed him passionately, while Donghae replied the kiss and laid his hands around his dancer's waist.
   "Great, before I go, you need you to sign this declaration of agreement", Leeteuk explained and handed a piece of paper out to them. They signed it and Leeteuk took back the document, "Good, now you're a married couple. I hope you will be happy until the end. Ryeowook-ah and I have to go now."
   Donghae and Eunhyuk bowed deeply to the captain and thanked Ryeowook for helping them.
   After Leeteuk and Ryeowook left, Sungmin stepped to his friends and laid his arms around their shoulders and announced:
   "I'm so happy for you two! Some hours ago, Eunhyuk was so down, because you dumped him and now you're married... unbelievable! But you may want to be alone, so I'm going too!"
   Donghae kissed his newly-wed man on his cheek.
   "Wait one moment I have to put something in the safe!"
Donghae went into his room, which was a total mess, clothes or shoes were laying all over the floore. He went to his table and wrote down a little note. As Eunhyuk came in, Donghae gave him the declaration of agreement, which he put in a leather briefcase.
   "Will you put this into the safe, please?"
Eunhyuk grapped the briefcase and went into the little room to the safe and put it in, while Donghae finished writing the note and put it to the document. Then, he closed the safe as they heard the maindoor opening. They stood quietly next to each other and exchanged scared looks.
   "Donghae, poppet?", they heard.
It was Siwon.
   "Come, this way!", Donghae whispered, grapped Eunhyuk's hand and pulled him in the next room. He tried to close the door as quiet as possible, but Siwon, who was followed by Kyuhyun, still heard it.
   "Donghae?", Siwon shouted and turned to Kyuhyun, "Look for him, go!"
Kyuhyun nodded and went ahead, while Siwon came after him.
   Donghae opened another door and pulled Eunhyuk out of the suite. Then he grapped his hand again and went to the stairs with him.
   They stepped into Donghae's room. Nobody was there, only clothes laid on the ground. Siwon pointed at the door and Kyuhyun nodded. He opened the door, looked out at the floor and saw them. But he didn't noticed, that Siwon was behind him and saw them, too.
   Siwon hustled him and said angrily:
   "What's up with you? Get them!"
They turned back and were able to see, how Kyuhyun nodded and followed them.
   "Run", Donghae shouted, started to run and Eunhyuk followed him, while he had to laugh because of this absurd situation.
They ran to the elevator, hustled an older couple and stormed into the elevator, bolted the door and Donghae shouted to the chauffeur:
   "Down!! Hurry up! Go! Go! Go!"
Kyuhyun stopped in front of the elevator, which already went down and looked back to Siwon, who stood in the door of the suite with a really angry expression.
   "I've lost them", Kyuhyun said, when he was near Siwon again.
   "I saw it. Damn street urchin, I thought you're the best. And even I paid your training. You should be thankful and do what I say... but you let them go", Siwon shouted all over the floor.
   After he noticed that everbody was looking at him, he went in and Kyuhyun followed him wordlessly.
Inside he went to the safe and opened it, as he noticed a note and a briefcase. He took them out and read it loudly:
   Now you can keep us both locked in your safe - Donghae
Siwon opened the briefcase and studied the dokument. After he finally understood, what has happened, he scrunched it up and threw it on the ground in anger.
   "I have a better idea", Siwon said in a disturbing sound and Kyuhyun got a bad feeling, as he saw how Siwon's expression got darker.

   As the elevator stopped, they went out laughing. They quickly followed the corridor and stepped behind the next bend.
   "He is a though fellow! Quite fit for a valet", Eunhyuk said, while he was short of breath.
   "He is not really a valet, he is more a hatchet man... besides that, he is younger than us...", Donghae explained and panted for air, "We should hide somewhere! I'm pretty sure he will follow us again, when he opens the safe and I'm quite sure, he does that!"
   Eunhyuk looked around. They walked into a dark alley with just one door left, so Eunhyuk grapped Donghae's hand and entered the room.
   Behind the door it was loud. They put their hands over their ears and exchanged glances with each other.
   "Damn, the door is locked... And now?", Donghae shouted as loud as he could, but Eunhyuk had no chance to understand him at all.
   "WHAT?, Eunhyuk yelled, before he noticed a ladder, which led downstairs.
He climbed the ladder down, Donghae followed him. After he reached the bottom, he catched Donghae, who left out the last rungs and jumped down.
They were in one of the machine rooms. And as they looked around, they found themselves standing  in the middle of sweaty, dirty men and one of them stepped in front of Donghae and said:
   "What are you doing here? It's dangerous down here!"
But Donghae didn't even listen. He snatched Eunhyuk's hand and started running.
   "Keep working, lads! You're doing great work! Don't pay attention to us!", Eunhyuk shouted, while he passed the workers.
   Then they went trough another door and, with this, entered another room. Suddenly they stood in the storage room. Everywhere were hugh boxes, which comprehended the important luggage of the passengers.
   They roamed around the big hall-like room and let their eyes wander across the room.
   "What do we have there?", Eunhyuk asked quietly and curiously.
He went to the middle of the room. There was a car. While Eunhyuk observed it, Donghae waited in front of the door. Not till Donghae cleared his throat, Eunhyuk noticed him.
   "Oh..."
He opened the door for Donghae, so he could get in.
   The car's equipment was noble and chic with a black leather seat bench and red roses in the corners.
   Eunhyuk took place on the driver seat, which was in the front-part of the car, which got seperated from the back part trough a glass-window.   
Donghae pulled the window down and leaned over to put his head down on Eunhyuk's shoulder.
   Eunhyuk tooted and said out of tune: "Where to, Mister?"
And Donghae whispered into his ear:
   "To the stars!"
He grapped Eunhyuk's arms and pulled him next to him on the rear bench seat.
   Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae, laid a arm around Donghae's hip and looked dearly at him.
   "Are you nervous?", Eunhyuk asked, but Donghae shook his head. Then he slid nearer to Eunhyuk, took Eunhyuk's other hand and kissed his fingertips.
   "I love you", Donghae wispered.
Eunhyuk kissed Donghae's forehead. He felt the gently and warm skin, while Donghae led Eunhyuk's hand to his chest, where Eunhyuk could feel the wild, rhythmical heartbeat Donghae's.
   Donghae laid his hand on Eunhyuk's and told him quietly: "Touch me."
Eunhyuk pulled Donghae nearer to him and kissed him passionately, before Donghae let himself fall down on the rear bench. And Eunhyuk bend over Donghae.
   Donghae let his fingers slip under Eunhyuk's shirt, where he felt his well-formed muscles. He used his fingers like a raising-tool to undress Eunhyuk, before he ed his own shirt.
   After his new-wed man revealed his chest to him, Eunhyuk was fascinated by Donghae's body. His tanned, clear skin caused Eunhyuk to touch him like crazy and everywhere he touched Donghae's skin, he felt his heartbeat, which seemed to brust because of Donghae's excitement.
   Donghae embraced Eunhyuk's neck softly with his hands, bend forward to kiss him softly first, but then their tongues began to massage each other and their kissed became deeper and more turbulent.

   In the meantime, Siwon was really pissed and walked up and down in the suite, while Heechul was sitting on the sofa.
   "And? Did you find them?"
   "No, I didn't.", Kyuhyun said, who just entered the suite.
Siwon clenched his fist. He was besides himself with rage. He reared up in front of Kyuhyun, grapped his valet on his collar and consulted Kyuhyun near to his face:
   "If you don't find him, you are going to have a big problem, my dear Kyuhyun!"
But Kyuhyun didn't show any emotion to his threat.
   "God damn it, unemotional bastard!", Siwon shouted and unhanded Kyuhyun's shirt.
   "SIWON-sshi!! I thought you're a man of God! You shouldn't curse!", Heechul said shocked and stepped between Siwon and his valet, "Don't take your anger out on the little one!"
   "I just warn all of you", Siwon began with a dark expression on his face, "If we don't find them, I will freak out!"
   Heechul began to massage Siwon's shoulders to calm him down.
   "What are you planning to do, if we find them?", Kyuhyun asked.
   "I kill that damn dancing monkey, but before that he will suffer a lot!", Siwon explained with a mad smirk.
   Kyuhyun turned his head. His unemotional expression changed into a doubtful one and he thought: Wookie... we have a big problem... what should I do?
   In the second he turned back, Siwon hustled him and walked straight to the door. He stepped out to the floor and roared at a stuart, who was just walking by.
   "You! I got robbed! Go and bring the boatsman!"
   "Please, stay calm, sir. Everything is gonna be alright", the stuart said confused.
   "No! Go and bring the boatsman, dip! Let's go!"
The stuart was in a mist, nodded and dashed away quickly.

   At the same time Donghae tried to hold up himself on the wet glass pane.
His body was warm and soaked with sweat. His hands trembled, that he needed some strength to hold himself up on the wet pane, while Eunhyuk pressed himself up behind Donghae.
   Eunhyuk's hands wandered over his man's legs, hip, his stomach and his chest, while he kissed Donghae's neck.
   Because of the fogged windows, nobody could look into the car. You could only see Donghae's handprint and heard some lustful moans.
   After Eunhyuk desist from his man, Donghae turned around and kissed Eunhyuk gently on his full, red-kissed lips. Then Donghae laid down exhaustedly and pulled Eunhyuk down on him, so Eunhyuk's head could rest on his man's chest.
   "You're shivering", Donghae said quietly and pressed Eunhyuk closer to himself, while Eunhyuk just answered, that he was okay.
   The dancer relaxed and closed his eyes. He felt Donghae's skin on his own and smelled the sweet taste of warm breaths and sweat, while he listened to Dongae's heartbeat, which beated so strong, that you could almost believe it would jump out.

   Two seamen, who were instructed by Siwon to search for Donghae everywhere, followed the statements from the workers of the boiler room, that Donghae and Eunhyuk ran into the storage room.
   They searched trough the storage room.
One of them came to the car. He saw the steaming up windows and the handprints.
   He flipped and his co-worker stepped next to him. Together they ripped the door open and one of them said:
   "Gotcha!"
But the car was empty.

   Donghae and Eunhyuk threw themself out of a door on the deck, while laughing out loud again.
The sun had already set some hours ago and it was a dark, clear and cold night.
   "Did you see that?", Eunhyuk asked and laughed heavily. But Donghae laughed so much, that he wasn't able to answer.
   "Did you see their faces?", Eunhyuk asked again, althought he didn't expect an answer.
Donghae calmed down and stepped next to Eunhyuk. He ran with his long fingers through Eunhyuk's fringe.
   "When we berth, I will go off with you", Donghae explained.
   "That's crazy!"
   "I know! That's why I want to do it... I promise!", Donghae said and gave Eunhyuk a short kiss.
   Eunhyuk replied the kiss and turned the simple kiss into a long and deeper one.

At the same time two young seamen stood in the crow's nest and gazed out of the sea.
   "But if I tell you, I can smell ice!", one of them said.
   "Yeah, sure... and I'm Superman!"
   "Just believe it! It's true!"
   "And? What else can you smell? Food maybe?", the other one said tauntingly.
   "Ha ha...my ! I can smell ice and vulcanised rubber!", the first one told him proudly, while the other one just shook his head annoyed.
   "Don't talk nonsense!", the other one told his co-worker and rose his shoulders to protect his neck for the cold wind.
   "Maybe we should try this to keep us warm", the one with the special nose said and pointed at Donghae and Eunhyuk, who stood down on the deck with thin clothes and were in a deep embrace and kissed.
   "Ok, when this is the only possibility to keep us warm, I will surrender it", the other one said and tapped on his friends shoulder. Then they gazed back to the sea, until they suddenly saw a hugh and weird silhouette some meters in front of the ship.
   They looked strained in the distance. But it was hard to discern it with the eyes, which were exposed to the freezing wind. And even Leeteuk and Zhoumi said it twice to pocket the binoculars, the seamen forgot them.
   Suddenly they opened their eyes widely and one of them started to ring a bell, while the other one tried to reach somebody on the brigde.
   "Answer, you bastards!"
   Henry looked confused to the phone, which was ringing loudly behind him. But he as the helmsman wasn't able to pick up the phone, because he was definitely not allowed to leave his position. He threw a look to Zhoumi, who stood outside and tried to uncover the weird silhouette.
   At that moment Ryeowook went in, who just finished his patrole. He quickly picked up the phone and a het up voice screamed: "Rubber duck directly ahead!"
   No second after Ryeowook hang up, Zhoumi yelled. "RUBBER DUCK DIRECTLY AHEAD!!!"
   "Rubber duck directly ahead", Ryeowook repeated and the seamen on the bridge started running around.
   "HARD STARBOARD!!!", Zhoumi yelled and ran to the bridge.
   "Hard starboard", Ryeowook repeated for the seamen.
   Zhoumi ran to the contorl lever and changed over to 'full stop', so the workers from the engine room got their order as well. After that Zhoumi ran back outside and just gazed at the rubber duck.
   "Come on! Come on!", he said quietly to himself.
   "Why don't they turn?", one of the seaman in the crow's nest said.
The ship slowly moved left.
   Another seaman stood on the top of the Titanic, the place where Donghae and Eunhyuk had their first kiss some hours ago. The seaman observed everything frome close proximity.
   "We collide!", he suddenly screamed and jumped backwards.
The ship scraped against the hugh rubber duck and began to tremble, while the duck let out a loud squeaking.
   Donghae and Eunhyuk got interrupted by the tremble. They catched sight of the oversized rubber duck, as suddenly some yellow paint crumbled away and fell down on the deck.
   "Beware", Eunhyuk shouted and pulled Donghae away, so he couldn't get hurt.
Zhoumi arms, which he had laid down on the balustrade, trembled and the seamen in the crow's nest clinged desperatedly onto the mast.
   After the ship stopped trembling and the first shock was blown away by the cold wind, Zhoumi shouted to Ryeowook, who stood besides Henry:
   "All machine stop!"
Then he ran to the bulkhead display, turned around a switch and one light after another began to shine.
   As Zhoumi turned the switch, the bulkheads in the boiler rooms started to close.
Leeteuk came out of his cabine:
   "What's up here?"
   "We collided with a rubber duck, sir!", Zhoumi explained out of breath.
   "What? A rubber duck?"
   "Yes, sir. I wanted to pass hard starboard, but we collided!"
   "All machine stop", Leeteuk said and went outside to survey the outside damanges. But there were only some lumps of paint and curious onlooker, who leaned over the guardrail to see the rubber duck.
   "Close the bulkheads!", Leeteuk said, as he came back on the bridge.
   "The bulkheads are closed, sir", Zhoumi explained.
Leeteuk threw a look from his first mate to his fifth mate, who looked scared.
   "Ryeowook-ah, register the exatly time into the lockbook!"
Ryeowook nodded and went in the adjoining room.