Lost Time

Super Titanic

Donghae and Eunhyuk went over the deck hand in hand and wanted to go to the suite, as Hangeng, who was followed by the captain, mates and other men, crossed their way.
   "How does the storage room look like?", Hangeng asked an smaller man in uniform.
   "It's already under water, sir!"
Donghae and Eunhyuk looked after them.
   "That sounds bad!", Eunhyuk said.
   "We should better tell mother and Siwon!"

   The boatsman stood in the middle of the suite's living room and read the declaration of agreement.
   "There is nothing wrong... They are married now!", Kangin said.
Siwon grapped the dokument, tored it from Kangin's hand and said madly:
   "Don't touch anything. I want the room to be photographed!"
   "Don't get mad, Siwon-sshi!", Heechul said, while a glass of water was handed by the maid to him.
   Kyuhyun stood in a corner of the living room and observed everything. But there were so many people who came in and out, that the didn't recognized the stuart, who accepted a bribe to foist something on Eunhyuk, while he was entering the room.
   "We've been expecting you, sir!", the stuart said when Donghae came in and bowed.
   "Something happened", Donghae said and hold Eunhyuk's hand even tighter.
   "Right! Since I've got back, I miss one of those things, and I can imagine, where I can find the other one!", Siwon told with an cruel expression, "Frisk him!"
   "Siwon!", Donghae said confused, as they grapped Eunhyuk and began to frisk him.
Kangin patted Eunhyuk down, while a seaman frisked his coat.
   "Did you search for that?", the seaman asked and put a necklage out of the coat's pocket.
   "Right!"
   "What? No, I didn't take that! They foisted that on me!", Eunhyuk said confused.
Donghae opened his eyes widely.
   "That's... that's impossible. We were together the whole time...", Donghae said in shock.
   "Maybe he did it, while you were changing your clothes, poppet", Siwon said triumphierendly and walked around Donghae.
   "That's absurd", Donghae added quietly.
Kyuhyun stepped to the seaman and grapped the coat. He couldn't believe what happened, but was it true? Or got Eunhyuk foist? He observed the coat.
   Damn it... that can be... but he is one of Ryeowook's friends...
   "That's not even your coat, right?", Kyuhyun said and gave Eunhyuk a insistently look, "Property by J.R Park!"
   Kangin cuffed Eunhyuk.
   "No! It wasn't me! I just borrowed the coat! I wanted to give it back! Really!", Eunhyuk shouted, while Kangin tried to haul him off.
   "We have an honest thief! Unbelievable!!", Siwon said and laughed.
   "Donghae! You know, that it wasn't me! You know me!! DONGHAE!"
   "That's useless, boy!", Kangin said and pulled him out at the floor.
Heechul stepped next to his son and took him in his arms.

   At the same time Hangeng, Leeteuk, Zhoumi, Yesung and Ryeowook met with other mates in Hangeng's room.
   He rolled out a blueprint of the Titanic on his desk and pinned the corners down with some heavy items.
   "How does it look like?", Leeteuk asked, who stood next to Hangeng with a worried expression.
   "The bow, the fore-storage rooms and boiler room 6...", Hangeng summarized and pointed at the blueprint.
   "When can we go on, damn it?", Yesung asked.
   "These are 5 departments", Hangeng was appalled, "In four departments she can keep herself above water, but not with five. Not five! The water will flow over the bulkheads and after that it will run over from one deck to the next! Back and back. There is nothing that can hold it back!"
   "The pumps!", Leeteuk said, pointed at the blueprint and looked interrogatively at Hangeng.
   "The pumps buy us some time, but only minutes", Hangeng explained, "From now on it dosen't matter what we do... the Titanic will sink!"
   "But this ship can not sink", Yesung called shocked.
   "She is made of iron. Surely, she can and she will! That's a law of physics", Hangeng answered.
   "How much time?", Leeteuk asked.
   "One hour? Maybe two..."
   Zhoumi gulped; he couldn't believe what he heard. He looked at Ryeowook, who stood next to him with wide open and wet eyes.
   "How much souls on bord, Zhoumi?"
   "2200 sould on bord, sir!"
Leeteuk turned around to face his crew members, then he turned to Yesung:
   "I think, now you get your headlines, Yesung-sshi!"

   Kyuhyun followed Kangin, who hauled Eunhyuk into the detention room.
The boatsman attached Eunhyuk with the handcuffs on to a pipe and plugged the key in his pocket, as suddenly a seaman stepped in:
   "Kangin, the capatin is looking for you!"
Kanging threw a look to Kyuhyun, who nodded:
   "I will take care of him!", he said and pulled a gun out of his jacket.
   "Ai", Kangin said, nodded and left with the seaman.
After they left, Kyuhyun stepped near to Eunhyuk.
   "Actually I should give you a present from Siwon!", Kyuhyun said with his usual unemotional face.
   Now he is killing me, Eunhyuk thought, while Kyuhyun came closer to Eunhyuk.
   "Did you stole that necklage or not? I really have to know it!", Kyuhyun asked and his expression became softer.
   Eunhyuk shook his head and gulped.
   "Then I will believe you!"
   "What?", Eunhyuk was confused. He was still in the believe that this valet just came to kill him.
   "You're a friend of Ryeowook, right?"
Eunhyuk nodded.
   "I can't kill a friend of him. But I hope you didn't lie to me! Otherwise you have one more enemy! Got it?!"
   Eunhyuk nodded again. He didn't understand what was happening, but it seemed that this valet was about to betray his master to help him, because of Ryeowook.
   "Okay, that damn boatsman took the key with him... I will go and look for Donghae and for help!"
   "Do you really want to help me?"
   "Do you think we have time to discuss that now? I think that damn ship will sink!"
Eunhyuk just nodded and didn't dare to say anything more.

   Donghae stood in the middle of the living room and gazed on the floor.
Heechul went into his room to change his clothes, while Siwon stood in front of Donghae and looked really grimly at him.
   He wanted to say something, but he broke off before he really could say something. Then he struck out and slapped Donghae strongly in his face. After that Siwon turned around and walked some steps away from Donghae.
   At this moment a stuart came in.
  "My Gentlemen, on the captains order, I have to ask you to go on deck and please don't forget you life jackets!", he explained and took the jackets from the wardrobe.
   "What a bull", Siwon said and poured some soju in a glass.
The stuart stepped to Donghae, who had wet eyes and was holding his cheek, which got slapped by Siwon just some seconds before.
   "Don't worry, sir, I'm sure it's just a precautionary measure. But I recommend a coat and a hut, it's really cold outside tonight!"

   Leeteuk entered a little room, while Zhoumi was waiting in front of the door.
Inside the room where two young men, who were the unit operators.
   "SQD, sir?", one of them asked confused.
   "Yes... those are our coordinates", Leeteuk explained, ran his fingers through his hair and handed him a piece of paper, "Say, whoever answers, that we are sinking over the bow and need urgent help!"
   The young man opened his eyes widely and turned quickly to the unit.
   "Holy ", the other one said after the captin left.
   Leeteuk stepped to his first mate and told him sadly: "Zhoumi... please take steps for the evacuation!"
   Zhoumi nodded and left his captain behind. He never saw such a sad expression on his captain's face.
  While he went over the promenade deck, he collected every seamen and mate he could find, to follow him. As he saw Ryeowook, who leaned against a wall and gazed shockedly at the ground.
   "Wookie! Ryeowook-ah!", Zhoumi said and tapped Ryeowook's shoulder, "Are you okay?!"
   "What... I don't know..."
   "Don't collapse now! We need you! You have to be strong! You're a mate! You have to be an example for the other workers, seamen and especially for the passengers!"
   "But... I...", Ryeowook babbled.
   "What? You're on duty, don't forget that! I'm really happy for you, that you found someone special for you. But NOW, we really need you here! I will take steps for the evacuation, while you will calm down. Got it?"
   Ryeowook nodded and sat down on the floor.
Zhoumi went ahead, while he thought '... I need Wookie's boy now, or he will be useless.'.

   The seamen and stuarts ran through the corridors, tore the cabine's doors open and shouted: "Get out and take your life jackets on!"
   Then, they dragged down the life jackets from the wardrobes and left for the next cabine, while Leeteuk walked spacily over the deck.
   "Captain! Sir! Shouldn't we start with the women and children first?!", one mate asked, who prepared the first lifeboat with some seaman.
   "What? Yes, sure... women and children first", Leeteuk said and walked ahead.
   "Good", the mate said and turned back to the seamen to explain them, how to fix the boats on the 'dubbits', as Hangeng ran to the mate.
   "Where are the passengers?", he asked appalledly.
   "Maybe they went in... was probably too cold outside for them", the mate explained, while working on the preparation.
   Hangeng looked though the window and saw the passengers of the first class, who waited in the entrance hall with their wine, soju, cigarettes and noble clothes. Some of them weren't even wearing their life jackets.
   Donghae, Heechul and Siwon also entered the hall.
   "Please, go back, turn the heating on and then please bring me some tea", Heechul ordered the maid, who nodded and left then.
   "Those damn uniform-bearer think, they are something special... First, they stampeded everyone and now nobody knows anything", Siwon grumped.
   "Take it easy, Siwon-sshi!", Heechul said, while he took on his gloves, as Shindong passed them and stopped a stuard:
   "Hey, kid! What is going on here? First they scare everyone out and then we were left twisting in the wind!"
   "I... eh, I will find that out for you, sir!", the stuart said quickly and stumbled upstairs.
   "I'm beginning to think, that they all don't even know what's going on here!", Shindong said and walked on.
   Donghae stood between his mother and Siwon as he spotted Hangeng, who walked through the hall with a sorrowful expression.
   Donghae grapped his arm: "What's going on? I know something is wrong, I see it in your eyes!"
   Hangeng stopped, turned to Donghae and whispered: "In about one hour everything here will be placed on the bottom of the sea. Please, say it only to them, you really have to! I don't want to be the cause of a panic", Hangeng explained, "You remember what I said about the lifeboats?"
   Donghae was shocked and nodded.
   "Go to the lifeboats! Don't wait!"
Donghae covered his shocked mouth with his hand and nodded again.

  Eunhyuk looked out of the portwhole. He had the feeling, that the ship already had reached a little grade.
   "Damn it... Kyuhyun, hurry up please!"

   Kyuhyun ran through the corridors before he stepped out on deck.
Everywhere were hard working seamen, but he couldn't find neither Donghae nor Ryeowook.
  He wiped the sweat from his forehead and wanted to go back, as somebody behind him stopped him.
   "I was looking for you!"
It was one of Ryeowook's collagues, who told him where he could find Ryeowook's cabine.
   "I need your help! We need Ryeowook here, but he is in a shock and maybe just want to see you. Please, cheer him up or something", Zhoumi explained quickly.
   "Where is he?", Kyuhyun asked shocked and grapped the mate's upper arms.
   "He is over there", Zhoumi said and pointed into the direction, where he left Ryeowook.
   Kyuhyun nodded and ran at  the direction until he spotted Ryeowook, who was sitting on the floor, burrowing his face in between his knees.
   Kyuhyun fell down on his knees, grapped Ryeowook's arm and consulted the mate on his chest.
   "Thank god, you're safe", Kyuhun said and embraced Ryeowook as hard as he could.
Ryeowook started to cry and laid his arms around Kyuhyun's chest.
   "I was so afraid... I though I would never see you again!"
Kyuhyun wanted to say something, as he felt how his mate's tears tempered his shirt.
   "Don't cry! You have to be strong now! Your co-workers need you now!", Kyuhyun explained, while he caressed Ryeowook's back.
   Ryeowook nooded, while he snuffled and wiped his tears away.
   "I don't want to be alone again!", the mate confessed.
Kyuhyun gave him a short, but deep kiss.
   "And I will never leave you! But now, everybody of us has his mission! You should safe as many people as you can including yourself, while I have to safe Eunhyuk and Donghae!", Kyuhyun explained.
   "What's with Eunhyuk and Donghae?"
   "Eunhyuk is under arrest and chained, but the boatsman took the keys with him. I will find Donghae, to save him!"
   Ryeowook hugged Kyuhyun closer.
   "Please hurry! I need you by my side."
Kyuhyun nodded and stood up, before he helped his mate to stood up.
   "Got it! I hurry up and come back to you, that we can leave that damn ship together with your friends!"
   He kissed his mate one last time, before he left. But he turned around one more time and shouted:
   "Take care of yourself, I will hurry up!!"

   The young unit operator ran to Leeteuk, who stood near the bridge and observed his crew and passengers.
   "Sir! Sir! Here... The Carpatia reported 14 knots! They said, they can be here in four hours, sir!"
   "Four hours?!", Leeteuk asked shocked, "Good.. Thank you, Daniel!"

 

 

Sorry, It took so long this time... I hope I will be able to update the next chapter faster^^
I hope you like it... it's getting serious now!!! ><