Chapter 2

regret?

 

Eunhyuk was staring at his phone, when would Donghae call him… he was restless not able to sleep. How long had it been since Donghae had left him out in the snow? Oh… only 3 hours…? Really?
Eunhyuk put down his phone, he needed to sleep but… his mind was filled up with the face of the younger boy. How hurt he had been…
Eunhyuk had only been wanting to hug Donghae, embrace him, keep away all the cold but… he couldn’t..
He would always be the one being protected by Donghae. It was easier to hurt Eunhyuk, he cried more often, and Donghae would always be there to comfort him.
Even sleep next to him in his bed, if Eunhyuk couldn’t stop crying, just so Eunhyuk would know someone was there to comfort him. of course. They had their fight before. And Eunhyuk had seen Donghae cry, he had also been the one comforting him, falling asleep next to him on his fail attempt to do the same for the guy.
Donghae… the boy who always needed attention… the boy… who always called though to no reason just because he wanted someone to talk with…
Eunhyuk dialled Donghae’s number, he knew it by heart. He had called so many times before.
It didn’t take long before the phone was answered “hello?” it wasn’t the voice Eunhyuk had wanted to hear but before Eunhyuk could say anything the voice spoke again “Donghae is not home and he left his phone here” it was Heechul’s voice that was talking.
“Heechul hyung…” Eunhyuk started.
“what happened between you two?” Heechul cut him of “he seems… yeah..”
“I don’t want to talk about it I need to talk with Donghae…”
“as I said his not here, he took a walk in the park or something leaving his phone here” Heechul said “it’s only me and Jay here”
“I know he is there!” Eunhyuk said “he’s standing right next to you right?”
“yes…” Heechul said “but Eunhyuk, he will call you when… AISH! You would think you were his regretting girlfriend the way you act towards him, I‘ve seen all the 30 sorry messages you sent here!” Heechul was now back to being Heechul, he hung up on Eunhyuk.
“girlfriend?”
 
“girlfriend?” Donghae asked Heechul.
“aish! 30 messages?!” Heechul said “you would think he had a thing for you..”
Donghae looked down not knowing what to say…
“So… are you going to tell me what is going on?” Heechul said.
“He kissed her…”
“Kissed who?” Heechul asked not thinking before he said the next thing he asked “your girlfriend?”
Donghae flinched.
“He kissed your girlfriend?” Heechul asked with big eyes now going over to a serious tone, Heechul was often joking about everything even serious thing, but with things like this he kept serious mask.
“She’s not my girlfriend… we broke up a week ago…”
“And she movers straight over to your best friend?” Heechul looks at Donghae “good you got rid of her”
“Hyung…!” Donghae snapped at Heechul
“Donghae!” Heechul said “I’m serious, if you didn‘t like her why is it a problem?!”
“He didn’t know we broke up!” Donghae yelled “he kissed her!”
Donghae kept quiet just looking at Heechul, and then he saw Jay taking the phone out of Heechul’s hands, when did he come inn? Well.. It did not matter.
Jay was scrolling down Donghae’s inbox “the messages he sent says he would never hurt his friend like that, that he hates himself for letting in the kiss, he wants to be friends again”
“and after that?” Donghae just said it… he just asked.
“he says he misses you” Heechul and Jay said at the same time.
 
‘I miss him?’ Eunhyuk thought ‘Why did I write that?’
Well it was true, but… was that the right thing to write?