chapter 8

regret?

 

Donghae was walking alone he didn’t really know why but he had felt like going for a walk, Eunhyuk was the only one he wanted to talk with that day and Eunhyuk was still not finish with his shedule for the day, so he didn’t have any rush. But once he saw the person who was walking towards him he wished he had stayed home.
“Donghae?” she smiled “what are you doing here?”
“walking.” Donghae didn’t look at the girl.
“you know Eunhyuk came by, he was getting your stuff for you” she smiled trying to get Donghae to look at her “he seems like a great boyfriend”
“you had one kiss with him don’t think you can get him just b…” but before Donghae finished the sentence he was cut of.
“I know you are with him” she said and now a evil grin of revenge came upon .
“how?”
“your not good at hiding things..” she looked at him
“noen-che!” Donghae was shocked “how do you know?”
“I asked your boyfriend”
“you asked?”
Noen-Che smiled at him, the same stiff smile “yeah, he told me over some tea”
Donghae just stared at her but his mind was working on full speed.
“it was nice catching up with you” she said and before she walked away “I really think you make a GREAT couple”
 
“hey Donghae!” Eunhyuk said when he was next to the other male “where are you going”
“did you tell her?”
“who?” Eunhyuk said letting his smile fade from his face.
“Noen-Che..”
“tell her what?” Eunhyuk asked.
“that we are together” Donghae whispered.
“oh… yeah, maybe, she guessed it” Eunhyuk said.
“yeah..” Donghae tried not to be mad but it was really hard.
“I didn’t mean to, but…” Eunhyuk started “why cant we tell people about us?”
“because…” Donghae said “I don’t want them to think…”
“I see…” Eunhyuk cut him of “you don’t want people to think weird things about you because your gay, it’s ok…” he thought about it for a while, No… it’s not!”
“Eunhyuk?”
“come find me when you want to be with me!” Eunhyuk said with a mad tone and ran of, he expected Donghae to run after him, but he didn’t he just stood there staring.
 
-----------------------
 
Noen-Che have finally gotten a name, I was not really intending to give her one but I decided she was to important for the story not to have one.