chapter 4

regret?

 

Eunhyuks eyes were wide open, he could feel Donghae breathing, his lips were so close!.
“sorry” Donghae suddenly turned his head away, he looked like he was ashamed “I know you don’t feel the same, sorry” he stood up.
“Donghae!” Eunhyuk tried calling for him but Donghae just kept moving towards the door and when he tried to open it he did it with no problems at all, Heechul and Kyuhyun had already left “DONGHAE!”
Donghae didn’t hear him, he just walked out with his head down and then he was gone.
“Donghae!” Eunhyuk ran after him but Donghae had also started running and was way ahead “don’t run away!!” Eunhyuk stopped apparently Donghae hadn‘t heard what he said and the younger boy was so fast!
 
“ARGH!” Donghae was tired from running, ashamed of what he almost did, and angry that he didn’t kiss him “how can I be this stupid?!”
He was at his house, no one else was there. He hit the wall. And sank down on the floor  near crying. (so anime inspired XD)
Knocking?
Someone was knocking at the door?
Donghae didn’t want to answer but he stood up tried to put up a fake smile and opened the door.
“HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME?!” Donghae was smacked in the face.
“Eunhyuk?!”
“HOW CAN YOU FIRST BE MAD AT ME FOR KISSING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, THEN ALMOST KISS ME YOURSELF, FOR SO RUNNING OF! YOU DAMN BRAT!” he smacked him again moving into Donghaes house all red of anger.
“Eunhyuk!” Donghae tried saying and was smacked again.
“IT HURTS DONGHAE!!” he hit Donghae in the chest causing him to fall on the floor.
“hurts?” Donghae asked but instead of getting an answer Eunhyuk sat down over him and kissed him, just slightly on the lips and then he stood up staring down at Donghae “yes, it hurts…” his eyes was full of tears.
Donghae stood up and closed the door behind Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk was watching with blank eyes not knowing what to expect next.
“what? What do you feel for me?” Donghae suddenly asked with his back facing Eunhyuk.
“I’m in love with you…” he said straight as it was, he was so tired of hiding it he didn’t think.
“really?” Donghae turned and faced Eunhyuk.
“why else would I kiss you?…”
Donghae moved towards Eunhyuk, he put the mans hands in his hands and smiled before he bent over to kiss him.