chapter 5

regret?

 

Eunhyuk stared at his phone, why? why did it have to be now?!
why did she have to get it out now?! when he was with Donghae!
“where are you going?” Donghae said in a tired voice and sat up as he saw Eunhyuk getting himself dressed.
“erm..” Eunhyuk turned seeing Donghae sitting in the bed, his chest was sompletly , the rest of the body was sadly covered by a carpet, Eunhyuk almost caught himself in fainting from the beautiful sight “I’m going to meet someone”
“who?” Donghae asked suddenly fully awake.
eunhyuk didn't answer.
"her?" Donghae asked. 
“yes…” Eunhyuk started but Donghae didn’t let him finish he laid down in the bed cursing to himself “DONGHAE! It’s nothing like that!”
“yeah!” Donghae yelled  “I hope it’s not!”
“I don’t like her!” Eunhyuk said “I’m going to pick up the things YOU left at her place!”
“oh…” Donghae sat up again and then he thought of something “I don’t want you to”
“why?” Eunhyuk asked “it’s not like you want to meet her”
“she LIKES you” Donghae said in a disgusted voice “and she has kissed you before… and…” Donghae stopped himself from saying the rest.
“yeah.. I know… I kissed back” Eunhyuk said and went to sit next to Donghae “but then what?”
“we… we can go together” Donghae said carefully “I mean… we… did… we slept with each other just now… I mean… are we a couple? aren't we?”
Eunhyuk got red all over his face and tried to hide it from Donghae with looking away from him “I guess we are”
 
 
----
Im so embarressed! it has taken me this long to write a chapter and it ends up this short!
im sorry!
next chapter will be longer! (i hope)