chapter 6

regret?

 

Eunhyuk was standing there right outside her door. He was not ready to meet her again after the kiss.. but he had to.
He took a deep breath and opened “hello?”
 
Donghae was sitting alone in his room, he was fully dressed but instead of going out to eat and so something else he just sat there on the floor…
He had gotten the man of his dream, Eunhyuk had said yes to his statement about them being a couple, but would that last?
What was the first thing Eunhyuk had done after…?
Not given Donghae a kiss or hugged him because he couldn’t believe they finally were together which was all Donghae had wanted to do… no Eunhyuk had left Donghae to… meet up with… her.
God! How Donghae hated her! she had already kissed Eunhyuk once he didn’t want her to do it again.
He wanted to be the only one to kiss Eunhyuk, even the only one to look at him. And Donghae was jeallous..
The door of Donghae’s room opened “Donghae?”
Donghae jumped up in suprise “GEEZ! HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!”’
“sorry” Heechul just simply said and sat down next to Donghae “what is it?”
“nothing” Donghae tried to smile “It’s rally nothing”
“is it something With Eunhyuk?” Heechul gave a smirk.
“how did you know?” Donghae asked clueless.
“well, in a shared apartment you should really try to keep it down” Heechul teased “I didn’t get any beauty sleep because of you, and I need to keep beautiful”
 
“I only came here to pick up Donghae’s stuff” Eunhyuk said as he saw the girl across of him pour tea in a cup.
“it’s not for you” she said not looking at him just keeping to pour tea “so… are you and Donghae..?” she stopped.
“me and Donghae what?”
“are you getting… I mean… are you a couple?” she asked still not looking at Eunhyuk.
“ what do you know about me and Donghae?” Eunhyuk was suddenly mad.
“well… I know you were the reason he broke up with me…” she said.
“really?” he asked “hoe do you know that?”
“he told me he liked someone else and I guessed the last since he got so mad when I kissed you, me and him weren’t together anymore so he had no reason to get that mad.. And the way you ran after him” she stopped for a second “it has to be something, the way he looks and talks of you…”
Eunhyuk sat down on a chair in the little kitchen and she turned around to look at him.
“I was always jealous of you” Eunhyuk said.
“I know” the girl smiled a little apologising “sorry for kissing you…”
“it’s ok… but don’t tell anyone about what you know about me and Donghae… I am not ready for it to come out.” Eunhyuk said “where are his things?”
“in the hall” she said and Eunhyuk stood up to go “i wont tell anyone..” she said as he left the room just so he didn't hear it "it wont last anyway"