chapter 10

regret?

 

“wh.. What?” Donghae didn’t know what to think seeing his best friend and the one he loved break up with him after a day of being together.
“it’s over” Eunhyuk said as he stood up “I cant take this”
“Eunhyuk..” Donghae pleaded “please”
“NO!” Eunhyuk was mad.
“don’t! don’t leave me!” Donghae tried to hold around Eunhyuk but the older boy hit his hands every time they got close enough soon they were all red but none of them gave up “Don’t”
“get of me!” Eunhyuk screamed “I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU”
Donghae stopped and before a second went he was on the ground begging in the mud for Eunhyuk to take him back while Eunhyuk was walking away with a determined face.
 
“Donghae!” someone was shaking him “BRAT!! your phone is driving me mad!”
Donghae sat up, Heechul was the one shaking him, he had fallen asleep on the couch “was it all a dream?” he said and reached out for the phone, 50 missed calls and a whole lot of messages.
Donghae started reading it was all from Eunhyuk.
 
 
Donghae I’m so sorry!
I didn’t mean to kiss her
Please call me back!
- Eunhyuk
 
 
What? He kissed who?
Donghae looked down in his inbox.
 
Donghae please return my calls
Noun-che was the one kissing me
I would never hurt you like
That.
- Eunhyuk
 
It was all a dream, he had never been with Eunhyuk? Wow… that’s a long dream.
But, how could he have dreamt it all? All Donghae knew was he was not going to screw things up this time, he picked up his phone.
 
“Donghae I’m so sorry! Please forgive me!” Eunhyuk voice met him.
“can you meet me?” Donghae said fast
“yeah” eunhyuk said apparently afraid of what would come next “where?”
 
“Eunhyuk” Donghae said as he saw the other male stand there alone “hi”
“Donghae” Eunhyuk started “I’m so sorry, I never meant to kiss her but she kissed me and then I…”
Eunhyuk wasn’t able to finish before Donghae started laughing.
“what?” Eunhyuk looked like he was close to crying “what is it?”
“nothing, I just..” Donghae smiled “I don’t feel anything for her, I had already broken up with her”
“I still shouldn’t have I’m sorry”
“well” Donghae’s words were spoken before he could think “you made me a little jealous”
“I’m sorry, if you still like her and I am so stupid, I hate myself” Eunhyuk said.
“I’m not jealous because of her, it’s because I like…” he stopped but then it just plumped out “you”
“me?” Eunhyuk asked now really confused.
 
---
yay! finaly i was able to write the plan about it being a dream which i have been planning for quite a while.
hope this update is better than those last ones when i made them break up!