chapter 1

regret?

 

“Eunhyuk…” Donghae’s voice was shaking, not weird.. It was snowing and he was standing there outside without shoes, without a jacket… loosing his best friend.
“Donghae… I’m so sorry” Eunhyuk started but he was cut of by Donghae putting his hands up.
“she is my girlfriend Eunhyuk, or she was” Donghae said looking at Eunhyuk.
“I didn’t mean to kiss her!” Eunhyuk was now crying “please! Listen to me”
“I don’t want to listen to you!” Donghae screamed “you were supposed to be my best friend... instead..”
“Donghae, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to!”
“but you kissed her!”
“she kissed me!”
“your lying” Donghae just looked at Eunhyuk with anger written all over his face, he turned to go inside his house again leaving Eunhyuk standing alone in the snow with tears in his eyes.
“DONGHAE?!” Eunhyuk screamed  “don’t dare leaving me!”
“you broke my heart Eunhyuk!” Donghae said.
“I didn’t mean to! She kissed me!” Eunhyuk screamed out trying to get Donghae to listen.
“hmf..” Donghae was now looking down in the snow and when he finally lifted his head again Eunhyuk could see he wasn’t the only one crying. Donghae’s face was wet with tears “I’m hurt Eunhyuk! Please! just let me be alone…”
“Donghae…” Eunhyuk couldn’t stand seeing his best friend crying “don’t hate me… please!”
“I don’t think I could if I wanted to” Donghae said with a weak smile covered in tears and snow “but I need to think…”
“oh… ok, I’ll call you tomorrow then…” Eunhyuk started
“no… I’ll call you when I’m ready to talk, I need to take my time” Donghae said and went inside the door of his house.
Eunhyuk was standing there left alone in the snow, all he had wanted to do was embrace the younger, taller boy and comfort him… But he wasn’t able to..
 
*following Donghae now.
 
Donghae closed the door behind him and sank down on the floor, he was hurt.
He didn’t want to cry, because any minute one of his roommates could enter the room, he tried drying away the tears from his eyes.
He was hurt, Donghae felt like his heart was broken, but to be honest it wasn’t because of his former girlfriends sudden new found love, no… Donghae had been the one breaking up with her, and he hadn’t felt anything for her in a long time… though… nobody else knew that part… but that the new love was Eunhyuk! His Eunhyuk! No… what was he thinking?
Eunhyuk… Eunhyuk… he was the one who was going through Donghaes mind not the girl…?
Donghae didn’t want to admit it, not even to himself… but… he knew it to well…
He was in love with Eunhyuk.