Chapter 9 - Darkness

Baby You Are My Star

 

 

Yep there she was again to ruin your life. Min Hee the stupid that always came along when you were finally getting comfortable with Jay. She had managed to get in the way every time something good happened so this wasn’t much of a surprise, you knew there had to be some sort of twist to your happiness.

Anger was apparent in her eyes making her look like some psycho patient from a mental hospital. You didn’t know if you should be scared or if all this was just an act to make her look tough. You had to admit it was kinda working you got chills just from looking at her.

You and Jay looked at each other with worried expressions before she spoke.

‘I told you Jay if I can’t have you she can’t’ She sounded just as angry as she looked. Jay stood up pulling you with him. He pushed you behind him a little holding onto your hand tightly.

‘I’m sorry Min Hee you don’t get to make that decision. I love _________ and there’s nothing you can do to prevent that. You just gotta get a grip on life and realize your not a queen that everyone has to bow down to’ Jay stated with a calm voice. She scoffed and laughed at his comment as though it was just a joke.

‘Oh please, look at me I’m perfect. Everyone is dying to get there hands on me’ She said with that same smug look you had seen her wear the first time you met.

‘Oookaay’ You whispered and rolled your eyes. Jay stifled a laugh and coughed to cover it.

‘Well something’s already failing for you there because I would actually rather die then have to go out with you’ Jay exclaimed. Min Hee stood there in absolute shock. A chuckle made its way out of you mouth and you quickly covered it with your hand and looked up. Bad idea.

Min Hee ripped you apart with her eyes.

‘What do you think you’re laughing at you stupid ’ She screamed and ran for you. Your eyes widened and you tried to step back but you were already pressed towards the mirrors. Jay tried his best to keep her away from you but before he could realize what was happening she’d already reached you. She went straight for your neck attempting to strangle you before she gave up and grabbed a handful of your hair and smashed your head into the mirror, shattering it. You yelped in agony.

A strong sharp pain clouding your thoughts was all you felt before your body hit the floor. Then everything was dark.