Chapter 8 - Happy

Baby You Are My Star

 

 

You walk hand in hand with Jay out of your apartment. You didn’t have practice today but you wanted to dance with him, like you used to. When you’d spend hours in the studio, just you and him. The cool breeze hit your face as you exited the building. It sent shivers through you body. You looked over at Jay and it finally hit you. You were now officially dating him. He was yours and you were his. It made you giggle with excitement. Jay looked at you and smiled.

‘What’s up with you?’ He asked. You snapped out of your thoughts and smiled at him.

‘Oh nothing’ You laughed squeezing his hand lightly.

When you got to the coffee shop it was virtually empty which was unusual for this time of day. You didn’t mind of course it meant you were guaranteed a seat. You went to the counter and ordered.

‘Hi, could I have a strawberries and cream frappucino, 2 ham and cheese panini’s and a Americano please’. The lady behind the counter nodded and gave you a polite smile. Jay got out his wallet and handed some cash over to her.

‘No Jay you don’t have to pay. I’ve got it’ You said trying to pull his arm away.

‘After everything I’ve put you through I owe you. Plus you bought me that Americano the other day’ He smiled. You huffed which made him laugh at you. You would have continued to protest but you knew how stubborn he was so you just left it. Once your order was ready you sat down at one of the tables and began eating. You watched as Jay bit into his panini getting melted cheese all over the corners of his mouth. You smiled at him and grabbed a napkin.

‘Look at me a minute Jay’ You asked and he looked up from his breakfast. You laughed at his blank face. You lifted his chin a little with your thumb and index finger and wiped his mouth.

‘Oh thanks babe’ He nodded at you. A blush forming on his cheeks, which made you smile even more. He looked adorable when he got all shy. It was a completely different side to him and you thought it was cute.

***

You entered the studio and sat down leaning against the mirrors. You stretched you legs out and placed your bag next to you. Jay plugged his iPod into the dock and played some music. He only played it quietly. You didn’t want to start dancing straight away as you’d only just eaten so you decided to sit and talk. Jay lay down on the floor and rested his head on your thigh. You his hair and smiled down at him.

‘You know _________ sitting here with you now..’ He started and paused as though waiting for response.

‘Yeah’ You answered and anticipated what he was about to say.

‘I can……………’ He paused again.

‘Yeah’ You responded filling up the silence.

‘I can see all up your nose right now and it’s kinda gross’ He stated. You screamed at him pushing his head off your legs. You hit him hard in the chest.

‘OUCH!! I’m kidding, I’m kidding’ He said trying to catch his breath from laughing at your reaction. You covered your nose with your hand and pouted at him.

‘Aww I’m kidding babe your nose is beautiful inside and out’ He said.

‘Oh my god I can’t believe you just said that Jay, Seriously’ You laughed. He laughed along with you wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. He kissed your nose making you blush lightly. His warm breath brushed across your lips making you bite down on them. He brushed a few strands of hair from your face and tucked them behind your ear your cheek in the process. Right as his lips touched yours the door swung open banging against the wall. You and Jay both jumped looking towards the door and what you saw did not look happy. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry for not updating sooner and i'm sorry for the shortness of this Chapter but i will be writing Chapter 9 very soon :D This chapter is really just to get you back into the mood of the story hense why i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger :D I hope you like it :D