Chapter 9

Just friend

 

I wake up when I hear my alarm clock ringing.  Already 6.30 am!  Quickly I take a bath and have some breakfast.  Finish with everything, before leave the house I check everything I am afraid if I leave something behind.  We will go to my hometown using company’s van.  I am glad because I don’t have to drive.  We agree to meet in front of my company.  After 5 minutes, I hear someone calling me.

 

Mir: Miss AIn!! Here, come here!

 

I look at the direction where the sound comes.  I can see Mir waving at me and want me to come to the MBLAQ.

 

G.O: Morning Miss Ain!

Me: Outside the class just call me Ain, alright?

G.O: Ain! (suddenly he scream)

Me: What is wrong with you?

Thunder: Sorry Ain, he forgot to eat his medicine.

Me: Medicine? What medicine?

G.O: You know what; Thunder is trying to be funny.  I didn’t take any medicine.

Me: EH?

Joon: G.O is having some mental breakdown.

Me: EH? REALLY?

G.O: No, I am not.  They just joke.  This is conspiracy they want to bring me down.

 

Suddenly Seungho come to us.

 

Me: Seungho, did G.O taking a medicine?

Seungho: Medicine?

Me: Medicine for mental breakdown?

Seungho: Who is telling you about this?

Me: Thunder and Lee Joon

Seungho: Didn’t I tell you all not to tell other people about this.

G.O: Seungho, not you.  Ain, believe me.  I didn’t take any medicine for mental breakdown.

Me: Scary.

G.O: You too.  I will not talk to you all for an hour.  I will sit in front in the van.

 

G.O walks away with his pouting face and stomp loudly on the ground.

 

Seungho: We are just joking Ain.  He didn’t take any medicine.  We like to play around like this.

Me: Hehe, I knew it.  Poor G.O.

Mir: Don’t worry, he quickly forget what he said.

Joon: Believe us.

 

Not a long time after that, our van arrived.

 

G.O: I will sit at the front!

 

G.O run to the front seat.  I just let him be and put in my begs at the back of the van.  Thunder and Mir already go in for the back seat.  The last one is me.  I sit next to Seungho and next to Seungho is Lee Joon.  At first, all the MBLAQ member is really noisy especially Mir.  Thunder beside him only laugh at Mir.  G.O and Lee Joon already in the dreamland.  I choose to stay silent and enjoying the panaroma.  Its been a long time I didn’t go back to my home.  Feel really excited!! While enjoying the panorama, I feel something heavy on my shoulder.  I look on my right, I find out that Seungho is sleeping on my shoulder.  His face is really near to my face.  What should I do?  Suddenly panic attacking me! I keep on looking at his face, I don’t why, his face attract me to look more.  His eyebrow, eyes, nose and last his lips.  His lips look really red and soft..i feel like I want to….ish!whay I am thinking about.  No! I cant do this.  I should stop! How? Yeah.. I should sleep!  Sleep AIn! Sleep!  I didn’t realize when I start to sleep, I wake up when I heard somebody wake me up.  Ahh, my neck is hurt! I open my eyes, and I just realize my head is on Seungho’s shoulder.  How can this happen?  Before this his head on my shoulder and why my head was on his shoulder?  I quickly wake up, open the van’s door.  Pretend nothing happen.  I just hear Seungho chuckle.  I don’t care!!  I quickly greet my parents.  They really happy when I am coming home and bring some friends with me.  Ajib my younger brother helping me to bring out my begs.  After finish bring out our things, my mother treat us drinks and some snack.  Look like they really know how to communicate with older people.  I choose to stay silent and just hear their conversation.  I just know that Suengho have same interest with my father.  They like electronic products.  While, the other had already out from my house to play with my brother, Ajib.  They play soccer at the front of my house.  Again, I only can hear Mir’s voice.  Suddenly..

 

Mum: Ain, come help me prepare for dinner!

Me: Coming mum!

 

I am helping my mum to prepare for dinner.

 

Mum: Look like Seungho and Dad is getting along.

Me: Yeah, they really like electronic gadget.

Mum: it is really rare to look your dad getting along with stranger.

Me: Agree!!

 

We keep on chatting about our life.

 

Mum: Ain, when will you get marry?

Me: Mum, I want to work first, get some pocket money for mum and dad.

Mum: We will be appreciate if you get marry you know?

Me: so, just find me the candidate.

 

Suddenly,

 

Mir: Auntie, Miss Ain getting married?

Me: No, we just talk about it….

 

Before I finish explaining,

 

Mir: Seungho hyung, Miss AIn getting married!!

G.O: Really??

Lee Joon: You didn’t tell us?

 

Seungho didn’t ask anything only look at me and want some explanation.

 

Me: No, we just discuss it.  How can I get married when I didn’t have the candidate.

Thunder: See, don’t make a quick judgment pals.

 

The others only nodded when they heard my explanation.

 

After finish preparing our dinner, all of us had dinner.  After that, we just relaxing while watching television.  I and Ajib also join them to watch television.  I lost in the movie we watched before suddenly realize MBLAQ and Ajib also had lost in their dream.  Thank God that they already sleep on the mattress.  They have to sleep at the living room because our home didn’t have many rooms.

 

After that, I walk to my room.  I really miss my room, my bed, my pillows, my blanket while I enjoying myself on my bed suddenly my phone vibrate.

 

From: Seungho

 

Good night~ Sweet dream

 

Eh? He already sleep right? Whatever,

 

From: Me

 

Sleep3!

 

Keke, how sweet.  Eh, what I am thinking? I should not think like that.