Chapter 10

Just friend

 

I walk at the park, very beautiful park.  A lot of flowers, birds, green grass, suddenly,

 

Unknown: Honey, comeback here

 

Honey? Who is calling me Honey? I turn away to look at the owner of the voice.  I am very familiar with this voice.

 

BAM!BAM!BAM!

 

Miss Ain wake up!!!Wake up!!

 

I really surprised with the bang in my door and also the high pitch voice who is calling me right now. 

 

Me: Coming!!

 

I am ready to get angry and make some headlock.  I am pretty sure that must be Ajib!

Quickly open the door,

 

Me: Ish! Cant you wake me up softly? (yelling)

 

I look at the person in front of me.  It is SEUNGHO!!! I thought it is Ajib!! Quickly close door back.

 

Seungho: Your mum call for breakfast.  Quick!

Me: Alright., you go first!

 

I quicly clean up myself.  Go to the dining room for breakfast.

 

Ajib: Finally the princess already arrive! Salute!

 

I just give him a warning with my eyes.

 

Mum: Ain, quickly eat, we have to go to the market after this.  All of them want to follow us.

Me: Ok…

 

I feel my phone vibrate inside my pocket.  Took it out and read it.

 

From: Seungho

 

People said women look beautiful and y when they just woke up.  I think that is not true.

 

What? He trying to mock me? Chet.. I just ignore his message and enjoying my breakfast.

 

Mir: Quick Miss Ain!!  I cant wait anymore

Me: Yeah..yeah..

 

I quickly finishing my breakfast and get ready to go out to the market.

 

Mum: Can you drive?

Me: Ok

 

My dad own a van, so it convenience for us to bring all MBLAQ member including Ajib. Usually Ajib will not follow us to the market.  But today is a miracle.  Plus, he is really close with Seungho and keeps on talking about phone. Yeah, Ajib and Dad really like gadget.  I also like it but not like them. 

 

It only takes 10 minutes to go to the market from my home.  This market sells a lot of things not only food but also another home needs.  We already arrived at the market.  I and Mum decided to go to the wet market while the others following Ajib to other section.  After finish buying the needs, we take a tour at food section.  While I waiting for my mum to buy the food, suddenly,

 

Mir: Miss Ain, can I borrow some money? I want to buy some food.
Me: No problem, what is it? You can show me.

 

Huh, they didn’t bring any money?  They are celebrity right?

Seungho: actually I only bring my card, I thought I can use it here.

Me: Have I told you before that we are going to the market?

Seungho: You have told me earlier.

Me: Alright, my bad.

 

Walk away from Seungho and meet the others.

 

Me: Ok guys, I will treat you all, pick up what do you want.

Mir: Yeay!

G.O: Thank you!

Thunder: I want a lot!

Lee Joon: How about Seungho-hyung?

 

I take a look at Seungho.  Yeah, he is pouting right now.  Seungho is pouting.  How cute!  Wait! He is pouting.  The charismatic leader is gone.

 

Thunder: That is what happens when we get to eat and he can’t.

Me: are you kidding me?  Where is the charismatic leader?

Thunder: Gone, I think.

 

Again, I take a look at Seungho.  Still pouting, this is fun.

 

Me: Ok guys, just pick what you want.

 

Suddenly I feel someone shaking my hand.  Yes, it is Seungho.

 

Seungho: Can you count me in?

Me: Let me see.

Seungho: Please!!!

Me: Erm….

Seungho: Auntie, she didn’t want to buy for me.

Mum: Ain, poor Seungho.  See he is hungry.

Me: Alright, I buy this because of mum.

Seungho: Yeay!

 

The power of food, can change charismatic person into cute..no..childish I mean.