Chapter 4

Just friend

 

Finally the day had been arrived, I feel really nervous.  Plus there is only me in this staff room.  While the other in the management room.  Suddenly,

 

Mrs.Azleen: Ain, come here.

 

I go to the Mrs.Azleen.

 

Mrs.Azleen: Ain, this Mr.Rain, the CEO of MBLAQ’s company.

Me: Oh, hello Mr.Rain nice to meet you.

Mr.Rain: Nice to meet you too.

Mrs.Azleen: Miss Ain will be teaching MBLAQ for this month so anything you can ask her directly.

Mr.Rain: Thank you Miss Ain for teaching MBLAQ.

Me: No, it is a big honor to teach them Mr.Rain.

Mrs.Azleen: Ain, they already waiting for you at the class.

Me: Alright Mrs.Azleen, I will go first.

 

Fuhh, for the first time I meet Rain! Before this I only watched him in his drama ‘Full House’.  Such a gentleman.  Ok, now I have to go to the class.  Calm down Ain.  Take ad deep breath.  I take all the materials for the first class.  Before I enter the class I already hear they talking.  For the first time I heard Korean talking live in front of my eyes.  I knock on the door and come in to the class.  I put all the materials on my table and go to the in front of the class.  They already stop from what all they do before.  Sit at their place and look at me.

 

Me: Ok, class.  Welcome to this class.

MBLAQ: (stay silent)

Me: Before we start the class, I think we really need a warm up.

MBLAQ: (still stay silent)

 

Ok, why they didn’t give me any response.  I feel really awkward right now.  Suddenly,

 

Bang Cheol Yong:  Who are you?

Me: Oh, did I forgot to introduce myself?

 

I can see some of them are nodded.  I see, that’s why they stay silent.

 

Me: Ok, class my name is Ain.  I will be teaching you English and our language for this one month.

Bang Cheol Yong: oh, you will be our teacher?

Me: Yes Mr.Bang.

Bang Cheol Yong: How did you know my name?

Me: I am your teacher; of course I know your name.  Ok class, why don’t we start our class with some introduction? I will start first.  My name is Ain.  I originally from this country.  I have 2 siblings, I am the eldest.  Erm, let start with a leader of this group.  Oh, I want your introduction in English.

 

Our introduction session has become interesting when there are 2 troublemaker starts to talk in English.  Oh, by the way I had learnt their nicknames.  Seungho is using the same name while Byunghee nickname is G.O.  Lee Joon is still using the same name.  Cheol Yong using Mir while Park Sanghyun is Thunder.  I will be using their nickname while in the class to make them feel comfortable.

 

That is the way we end our class today but there is something about Seungho who is caught my attention.  Ahh, I should not do this.