Chapter 06

Love Boundaries

chaptersix

 

"What do you want."

She said coldly, her hands digging deep into her pockets. She was annoyed, upset, angry that he appeared in front of her, smiling expectantly. No, she did not hate him. She despised him. Seeing him was the last thing on Earth she would ever do. Hell, she did not even want to look at him. After what he did to her.

"Why are you still so harsh to me? It's been so long since we last saw each oth-" He began, smiling tersely. However, she cut him quickly, shooting him a glare.

"Just cut the crap Joonmyun I have more important things to do other than deal with your nonsensical stuff." She spat, turning her body away as she was about to leave. She was exasperated, tired with having to play all those mind games with him. Suzy was certain that there and then, her hatred for him had increased.

He sighed. She still hasn't changed. After all these years...she still has a grudge against me, he thought, his heart sinking. Did I really hit her so bad? Nevertheless, he put on an effortless smile.

"I wanted to tell you somthing."

She did not reply.

"I have broken up with my girlfriend." He uttered, staring at Suzy intently for any reaction. She flinched slightly, but remained her composure. What the hell? What is he trying to imply? Trying to look nonchalant, she tossed her hair haughtily, glowering at Suho.

"Do I look as if I care if you break up with your hundred girlfriends?" Her words were dripped with acid and sarcasm, trying to 'hurt' Suho. However, he remained calm, still grinning broadly. Suzy's heart clenched; she wanted so badly to wipe that smirk of his face.

"Ouch, that was harsh." Chuckling, Suho inched towards her.

"I've came back for you.I've finally come to my senses."

"What do you mean?" Suzy gasped in shock, her heart palpitating wildly.

"I've come back for you, Suzy-ah. Soon, you'll be back by my side." Suho gave a dreamy smile, his eyes faraway.

"And this time, I'm not letting go of you. Ever."

 

~~~

 

Hye Rin gasped in relief, throwing her arms around her husband's neck. She felt his chest rumble heartily; he laughed in amusement. Hugging him tightly, she nestled her head at the crook of his neck, grinning widely. He was back, finally, she thought blissfully, all her worries erased.

"I missed you." Daehyun sighed happily, his strong arms wrapped gently over her petite waist. They both stood in comfortable silence, their arms wrapped around each other.

"You're finally back." She mumbled,burying her face even deeper. Just as Hye Rin was about to take a deep whiff of his scent, she smelled something else. Something different.

It was a scent of perfume.

Frowning, she raised her head. "Daehyun-ah, you don't happen to put perfume right?"

Daehyun chuckled. "Isn't perfume for woman? I'm a guy remember? I use cologne."

At that moment, her stomach clenched tightly, churning and lurching. It felt to uncomfortable, like being in a washing machine. Swallowing hardly, the words danced around in her head, as if taunting her.

"Isn't perfume for woman? I'm a guy remember? I use cologne."

Unbeknownst to herself, she shook her head vehemently. No! Daehyun wouldn't cheat on me with other women! She chided herself, trying to make herself feel better. Her heart seemed to sink even more. But...it smells like a woman's perfume....lavender. Hye Rin bit her lip, feeling queasy.

"Are you alright?" Daehyun gazed at her face in concern, worries etched on his face. "Are you sick? You look very pale."

Hye Rin shook her head again. "I'm fine. Just very....happy that you're back." She forced a smile.  "Oh, and I heard your cousin came and visit while I was away."

"Yeah, but Himchan left and went back to the States." She answered, distracted. He nodded in approval. "What's for dinner? I'm hungry!" Daehyun rubbed his grumbling tummy absent-mindedly.

She pushed back all her worries and insecurities.

'Yes, there were no feud between anything. Daehyun's back from his trip, everything will go back just at it was.' Hye Rin reminded herself repeatedly as she walked towards the kitchen.

'You were just being delusional.'

 

~~~

 

Baekhyun sat opposite her on the dining table, his chin thoughtfully. She, on the other hand, was frowning, her hands cupping the mug of hot chocolate on the table. Feeling pertubed, she glanced back desperately at Baekhyun.

"What do you think oppa? Don't you find it suspicious?" She persisted. He shrugged, leaning back into his chintz arm chair. "So you doubt your husband now?" He replied lazily.

"No...I just find it suspicious. I don't really like lavender perfume, I prefer rosewood or others."

"So? What has that got to do with doubting your husband?"

"You're not helping me oppa! I don't put lavender perfume, so it must be someone else!" Hye Rin stood up, walking around the living room agitatedly. Baekhyun nodded. "Perhaps it was just a colleague? You're being overly suspicious. Do you suspect your husband that much?"

"Yeah...maybe." Hye Rin paused, faltering. Changing the topic quickly, she prodded him further. "So how's Suzy?"

"She's....fine." Baekhyun stiffened. Hye Rin stared closely at his face. Something's wrong. Hye Rin was quick to comprehend. She cleared . "Something happened? Did you guys have a fight? A dispute between each other?"

He shook his head. "No....I'm just....doubting our marriage."

"Not you too! Don't tell me you want a divorce!"

Once again, she stood up from her seat, which nealy toppled backwards. Groaning, she slapped her hand against her forehead. "You've been married for about a year already, and now you say you're insecure about your relationship,when you two didn't even have a fight! This is ridiculous!" Hye Rin threw her hands into the air in exasperation.

"Sheesh woman! Don't be that dramatic! I'm not even into that stage yet! It's just that...I don't think I'm good enough for her." Baekhyun scratched his head awkwardly, staring at his own cup of coffee. This time, Hye Rin widened her eyes in disbelief.

"For your information mister, you're more than perfect for Suzy! You're handsome, caring, loving, smart husband every girl yearns to have!"

"So you admit that I'm handsome and perfect?" He smirked slyly. Turning red in her face, Hye Rin glowered at him while mumbling incoherently. "No I didn't...."

"Like real. You just said I was handsome, caring, loving, smart husband that what?" He purposely raised his voice, grinning smugly at her blushing face. "...every girl yearns to have." He folded his arms. Hye Rin rolled her eyes in mock disgust, though the heat still lingered in her cheeks.

"Aish you."

 

~~~

 

A/N: Chapter six finally upppp!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys, it's nearly been a month since I last updated >< Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!!! I love you^^ Comment and subscribe<3 (I seriously have not much to say, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me~~~ :D )