Chapter 03

Love Boundaries

chapterthree

 

/Why are you so afraid?/

/I’m not! It’s just that I don’t th-/

/Then if you aren’t scared then tell him. He needs to know about her!/

/No, he doesn’t need to know, he is fine without knowing it!/

/Please. Just do it. For me./

/But I…I can't Jia. I just can't./

“Who was that?”

He gave a little peck on her cheeks, gazing at her curiously. It was a day after Suzy’s arrival home from Gwangju. She shook her head fervently, as if trying to shake away the unnecessary thoughts.

“It’s just Jia.” She replied in a distressed tone. Baekhyun’s eyes furrowed at her uneasiness. 

“What’s wrong?” He cocked his head to one side.

“N-Nothing…I just…” Suzy stammered, her voice trailing to nothingness as she stared at her handsome husband.

“Do you love me?”

“Wha-What?” Baekhyun was shocked at her unexpected question. It was not like Suzy to ask this kind of questions... “Why are you asking me all of a sudden?”

“Do you love me?” Suzy insisted, ignoring his last comment.

“Of course I do! That’s why I married you, isn’t it?” He answered her gently, though his eyes were unfathomable yet perplexing. "I love you and only you, Byun Suzy."

“That’s all I need to hear.” Suzy gave an enigmatic smile before leaning her head onto Baekhyun’s lean shoulder, leaving him feeling puzzled.

 

~~~

 

[From: WifeyRinnie<3]

Yeobo~~~How are you? Have you been enjoying yourself? I’m bored without you here… XD Miss you so much! :P

 

His tired and slightly worn out face lit into a small grin as soon as he read the little message on his cellphone. After a long and hard day of work, a short text message from his beloved wife definitely cheered him up.

 

[To: WifeyRinnie<3]

I’m okay^^ Miss you too~ Paris is so fun! (: Love you~~~<3

 

He was just about to press the ‘sent’ button before a voice broke his train of thoughts. Startled, he glanced up from the table, only to realize a lady clad in luxurious dress with glittering diamonds decorated over it.

“I’m so sorry Daehyun-ssi for being late!” She bowed, secretly at awe on how handsome he looked.

“Oh, it’s alright Miss Kim!” He smiled politely, offering her to sit down.

“You seem really happy today. It’s really unlike you.” She blurted out, only to flush when Daehyun glanced at her.

“It’s my wife. She just sent me a message.” Daehyun replied simply. Upon hearing that, the lady’s face darkened and cursed inwardly.

“Are you okay? You look disturbed.”

“Er…No, I’m fine.”

“Do I always look that scary and cold?” He said, feeling mildly amused. Don't tell me I always scare all my clients and colleagues. "No wonder I don't have that much friends." He joked, laughing heartily. 

"No Daehyun-ssi, I find you really admirable and friendly," She shook her head quickly and said loudly, before whispering. "And handsome..." 

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"N-No."

“So what do you want to eat, Miss K-” He started as he flipped through the menu, intrigued at the food displayed on the menu, only to be interrupted by her.

“Please, just call me by my name.”

“Alright, Hyorin-ssi, what do you want to eat?”

“Anything. I’m fine with anything.”

 

~~~

 

Hye Rin sat at a park bench and gazed at the sunset. The marigold clouds drifted lazily and the sky shone of a beautiful orange colour.

“It’s really beautiful…” She murmured wistfully, wishing that her husband would be here with her to witness such a magnificent sunset.

“It is rather pretty, don’t you think?” Startled, she turned around at the mysterious voice, only to face a tall, lean and sturdy person with ruffled black hair, handsome face and a muscular body.

“W-Who are you?” She gulped at the sight of the stranger.

“Did you forget me already, Hye Rin?” He chuckled good-naturedly. Hye Rin squinted at him, wondering why he was looking so…so… familiar.

“Oh my gosh, Himchan-ah!” She cried out before leaping into a hug. “Himchan…I can’t believe you are finally back!”

“Hmm…I guess you haven’t changed at all. Always so…melodramatic. I’m not dead y’know,” He snorted in laughter.

“Himchan…You are finally back! I miss you so much!” Hye Rin blubbered, ignoring his teasing as her eyes b with tears. Himchan sighed in content and hugged her back, not wanting to ever let go.

“Yes, I’m finally back…And I miss you too.”

 

~~~

 

A/N: Chapter 3 finally up! :) I hope this chapter didn’t go hay-wire, and I apologise if there isn’t much of interactions between the two main couples. However, even so, this chapter is equally important, as there’s the introduction of the new characters that will follow throughout the later chapters :3

I realised a lot of you hates Jia…don’t hate her so much! She’s not a bad person, but she’s determined to get things her way, and very persistent. She is just very worried for Suzy, so you can see she doesn’t intend to have conflicts appear between them…I think.

The mysterious woman who wanted to go on a date with Daehyun is Hyorin^^ I bet none of you can guess that :P She’s obviously obsessed with Daehyun (just like me C: )

Oooh, how is Himchan related to Hye Rin? Is he her ex-boyfriend? Friend? Relative? I don’t know xD (Wait…I’m the one who write the story right….)

Till next time! Annyeong~~~<3