Not an update

Love Boundaries

Dear readers,

Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic. If you have been here since the start and waited patiently for each chapter to be updated, I thank thee. My updates are not only unpredictable but also very, very, very rare and 'un-often' (it's a word now). I blame this mostly on school, but also because for the past couple of years I have lost my drive to write. No idea why, but I just didn't feel motivated anymore. I'm hardly on AFF anyway, and my other fanfics are probably crying right now as I have sorely neglected them. Nevertheless, I have decided to put this particular fanfic out of its misery - I am deleting this entire story. I will be deleting this soon (maybe in a couple of days). 

I apologise for the letdown, but I cannot simply continue a fic knowing that I have lost my passion in the storyline and also for the characters. I want to be a writer who is enthusiastic and love each and every flaw of their story. The thought of revamping this have crossed my mind multiple times (problems with my old writing style, my poor character development, my bad plot bunnies etc.), but it would be too much of a hassle, and as I said before, I have lost faith in further developing this fanfic.

Whether or not you have stuck with me since the birth of this fic or if you have just subscribed recently, I thank you immensely for the support. In the meantime, you can check out my other stories, or stay tuned for more because I have decided to get my writing game back on.

Thanks once again, and I sincerely apologise ><

Have a lovely day.

 

-Rin