Chapter 05

Love Boundaries

chapterfive

 

"You mean, I just put him there? That's all?" He asked in disbelief. She rolled her eyes, gesticulated at the bed. Placing the unconscious Daehyun on the satin sheets, Richard glowered towards Hyorin. Ignoring her disgustingly-annoying facial expression, he turned stoutly towards her.

"What do you plan to do, him? In his sleep?" Richard raised an eyebrow, as if daring her to do it. Undaunted, she crossed the big spacious hotel room, sitting on the bed next to Daehyun peaceful sleeping body.

"Oh,no." She simpered. "I do not want to be involved as a third party. This is just...a little part of my plan. I'm not that low to people in their sleep." She hissed at the last part,

"Third party?" Richard enquired. Hyorin threw her hands up in the air in frustration. "Common sense Richard, if Daehyun is going to be mine, I don't want to be the one having the affair or being the mistress. So my next plan is to break them apart."

"Who?"

"Hye Rin and Daehyun," She smirked. Richard's mouth form into an 'O' shape.

"Boss is always so smart." He nodded vigorously. She twirled a stray stand of hair between her fingers, her face smug.

"Of course."

 

~~~

 

"Just come on in." She rolled her eyes, pulling his arm inside the huge colossal-like house. Darting his eyes around, he surveyed the place before stepping in cautiously. Affronted, she placed her hands on her hips.

"Yah,oppa! What's wrong? My house is not a bacteria-infested place,y'know! Just come in!"

"Sorry Rinnie, I have to prepare myself in case your husband comes out with a knife and starts beating me for bringing his wife back home so late." He chuckled good-naturedly, earning him a hard whack from Hye Rin. "Childish oppa...C'mon." She dragged his arm onto a closet, ignoring his whinings of pain. Taking out a box from the closet, she placed it on Himchan's arms.

"Ouch...Hye Rin! Could you be gentler next time? Or warn me bef- What's this?" Baffled, he stared curiously at the mysterious and dusty box.

"Nothing, just a box full of old photos."

"So?"

"Since you're back after so long, I just wanted to view those old pictures with you!" She replied cheerfully, dashing out of the room and onto the living room sofa.

"You haven't change...not the least." Himchan muttered, before sauntering after her. Hye Rin sat cross-legged on the carpeted floor, flipping slowly and pausing to look closely at the pictures. Himchan scooted beside her, suddenly interested in the photos.

"Hey! Isn't that Baekhyun?" Himchan exclaimed abruptly while pointing at a smiling boy. She didn't reply, but stared intently at the photo, memories flooding in her head. He noticed a small smile playing on her lips, and he frowned.

"You still like him." He sighed, leaning onto the sofa and rubbed his eyes.

"W-What? N-No way! I'm married now!"

"Yes but you don't love your husband." He rolled his eyes. She smacked him on the head exasperatedly. "You stupid man! If I hate Daehyun, why would I marry him?"

"You don't hate him. You sympathize him."

"What are you talking about?!" Aghast, Hye Rin threw Himchan a perplexed look.

"You felt sorry for him, that's why you married him."

She didn't reply.

 

~~~

 

She gazed at him, almost too entranced to realise that he was awake. His eyelids fluttered open, grunting as he tried to wake up, igoring the huge painful pounding on hi head. Groggily, Daehyun stared straight at Hyorin, his brain too fuzzy to comprehend.

"Good morning Daehyun."

Immediately, he sat up straight, shock written over his face. "H...How did I get in here?" He stuttered, mentally scolding himself for doing whatever  wrong he did even though he wasn't sure.

"Yesterday, after you drank your cocktail, you fainted, and I figured that you were drugged." Hyorin faked a worry look, trying her best to look convincing. Looking relieved, Daehyun tilted his head,"By who?"

By me.

"I think it was the bartender. I spoke to him already and he said it was accidental. I let him off." She shrugged carelessly, tossing her hair.

"Oh...okay. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble..."

"Nah, no worries," She waved her hand, as if waving the apology away.

"Anyway, thanks for saving me, Hyorin-ssi." He smiled gently and politely. She nodded dismissively, though with a wide grin plastered over her face.

 

~~~ 

 

[To:Suzy]

Hey^^ It's been so long since we last saw each other, and I was wondering if you would like to go to Han river for a walk with me? Just as friends? Let's say...6pm? If that's alright? Thank you and I hope you can come. (:

[From:Joonmyun]

 

~~~

 

A/N: The reason why Hye Rin agreed to marry Daehyun...will be revealed in the later chapters. It is part of the background story and their past (: