Chapter 01

Love Boundaries

chapterone

 

“Good morning.”

He whispered into her ear as soon as he saw her eyes fluttered open.  He chuckled lightly, seeing her give a little yawn and rubbed her eyes gently.

She looked so beautiful and innocent, just like a child who just woke up, he thought, and proceeded to kiss her on her forehead. He had been watching her the whole night, unable to sleep a wink no matter how tired his body was.

He gazed at her every toss and turn, how she would mumble incoherently in her sleep and how she loved to wrinkle her nose at the slightest sound that disturbed her. Most of all, his heart swelled with happiness that this angel-like lady was actually his wife.

“Jagiya…”

His husky voice filled her ears and she gave a tired groan.

“Hmm?”

He nuzzled into the crook of her neck, and inhaled deeply. She smelled so fresh and strongly of lavender and rose, and he sighed deeply.

“Jagiya…It’s time to wake up.”

He called to her softly, and his wife gave a tired smile in response. She cuddled tighter into his embrace, and mumbled sleepily.

“Daehyun…I’m so tired after what happened last night… Can’t I sleep a bit more?” She frowned. Chuckling, he her hair slowly.

“We have to attend someone’s birthday remember? We don’t want to be late,” Daehyun pointed, gently nudging his wife. Hye Rin raised an eyebrow.

“Aren’t you tired at all? Your face seemed so haggard and gaunt-like,” She the contours of his perfectly-sculpted face. Rolling his eyes, he got up and picked up the clothes that were lying strewn over the floor.

Her face turned beetroot red at the sight of his and bare chest. She had to admit though, even though he was not very muscular like those body-builders that she once saw in a magazine, but his was definitelyperfect. Well, at least to her.

“Easy for you to say, you were such a tease last night. I could barely sleep from all the teasing! And that’s y body you got there.” Daehyun winked as he passed the clothes to her. Hye Rin blushed deeply, her face getting even hotter than it already was.

“Yah Jung Daehyun! You’re such a byuntae!”

 

~~~

 

“What took you guys so long?”

“Sorry hyung, it wasn’t my fault someone couldn’t wake up.”

Daehyun emphasized the word ‘someone’ and nudged Hye Rin playfully. Sehun, who happened to hear their conversation, perked up immediately.

“See! Baekhyun hyung! I told you they were still in b-”

“OH SEHUN! I would really appreciate it is you can shut up!” Hye Rin glared at him fiercely, even though her face was slightly flushed.

"Jung Daehyun! Stop pushing the blame to me, jerk!" She scowled in annoyance. Daehyun pulled her arm gently and laughed at Sehun’s stunned expression. Hye Rin ignored her husband and turned towards Baekhyun.

“Oppa, do you know where’s Suzy? I want to give her my present!”

“Uhm, she’s somewhere inside, probably entertaining the guests,” Baekhyun shrugged, “We can find her later.”

They chatted for a while, mainly about Baekhyun teasing Hye Rin. A tall and stunning lady clad in a beautiful dress, ran towards an unexpected Hye Rin, who froze for a second before jumping into her embrace.

“HYE RIN UNNIE!!!”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!!!”

“THANKS UNNIE!!!”

"Hey, did you hear about the newest bag on sale? I think it was...."

Both Daehyun and Baekhyun rolled their eyes and exhaled in unison. They looked at each other for a while, before breaking into fits of laughter.

“Girls...”

 

~~~

 

She gasped as she felt someone hugged her from behind, startling her train of thoughts. Realising that it was just her husband, she gave a sigh in content.

“Happy Birthday.”

Baekhyun murmured, pecking her on the cheek. She giggled and turned around to hug him. Her heart swelled in happiness. She felt so lucky to have such a caring husband.

“Thanks.”

“So did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yup! How could I not, when I have such a loving husband like you to plan the whole party. I didn’t expect so many to come though,” Suzy replied with a grin. Baekhyun shrugged in response and frowned after that.

“You kept talking to Hye Rin about dresses and stuff that you didn’t spend any time with me…” He pouted. Giggling at how immature her husband was, she tip toed and pressed her lips against his.

 "Then what do you want to do now? I'm free now."

Baekhyun contemplated, his chin thoughtfully. How about we play video games? Jumping up and down like a five-year-old kid, clapping his hand ecstatically. Suzy winkled her nose in annoyance.

"You know I always hate video games..."

He stopped jumping in disappointment, his head drooped low. His wife chuckled good-naturedly. "Arraso, just kidding! Let's go play that video game you were talking about!"

His face lit up like a christmas tree full of bright baubles, and bustled into their room to take his video game console. Suzy shook her head in amusement.

You never failed to impress me…

 

~~~

 

A/N: I really hope I did not disappoint any of you with this chapter T.T Since I did not want to keep you guys waiting and I was to excited to post the first chapter, it might be a little too short... >.<(on second thought, this is toooooo short D:) I'm sorry if this does not seem up to satisfactory :( But I tried my best!^^

The drama hasn't started, not yet, since this is just the beginning, but conflicts will begin much later. Bwahahaha I'm so evil xD Anyway, I've confirmed the pairings, but I'm not going to reveal yet :) It's kinda predictable though.... I also won't have any chapter titles, since I'm much too lazy to think of one...so yeah xP

There's a lot of mushiness and fluff (I hope) in this chapter. My favourite is actually the first part^^ LOL I think I shall just name Daehyun and Hye Rin the bed couple :3 Gahh Daehyun=Hotness overload!!!! *nosebleed* Haha,but don't worry, there won't be anything explicit in the story, since I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to write :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!<3