The Letter

My 12 Knights In Shining Armor

You and Kai teleported to your house. You were surprise that he knew where you live, but you didn't want to bother asking.

"I'll get you something to drink than." You headed to the kitchen.

Kai nodded and looked around your house, he spotted a a picture frame near the window. He picked it up and saw your five year old self covered in whipped cream, all over your face. You and your dad smiled brightly, showing the peace sign when the picture was taken. Kai soften at the sight of your smile. 

"you guys are finally here." He put down the frame back to where it was, he turned around to face s.

In the kitchen yout felt uneasy, first haveing weird monsters chasing after you than 12 mysterious kinghts who apparently have powers, saved you and claimed that your their princess. Now knowing your mother isn't human who came to eath and met your father than died when you were born and made your the princess.

"What the heck is going on appa..." You touched the tip of the glass cup, you sighed and poured some juice and placed it of a tray.

You headed out to the living room where Kai was. but was shocked when the other appeared.

"Omo!" You grped on to the tray *Couldn't they have at least use the front door, instead of popping in here like that?*

"H-how long were you guys here?" You asked stuttering a bit.

"A few minuites ago." Xiumin said and plooped himself on the couch.

"Oh, I-I'll get you guys something to drink than." You went back to the kitchen.

"I'll help you Princess." One of them volunteered, he had dark bags under his eyes and had many ear piercings on his ear.

"Er, no it's ok I can handle it." You said.

"Oh, ok than." He headed back, a little bit dissapointed.

*Did he just pouted at me?* You thought but shrugged it off.

------

After setting the drinks on the table you sat down on the couch facing front of them.

"So care to explain what's going on? You asked.

"Actually before we explain we have a letter for you." Suho took out a letter.

"A letter? From who?" he handed the letter to you, you took the letter, peeled out the wax and took the letter out.

"You'll see." Suho said.

You started to read the letter.

Dear my beloved daughter ~~~

I know I promised you that I was going to visit, but things are going rough around here, I'm so sorry. By the time you read this letter, I know you want some answers so I am going to explain everything.

When I met your mother, I actually found her in a alley really late at night on my way home from work. She was injured so I took her to my house and helped her out.your mother took a few days to recover and by the time she woke up I felt my heart drop, I guess this is what you call 'love at first sight' huh?. I began to ask her questions why she was in the alley injured, but she shook her head and said that she doesn't remember. So I asked her for her name and if she knows any relatives to pick her up and go to the hospital for more treatment. But she said she doesn't know.

I guess she was anmesia. I didn't know what to do, so for the past days I took care of her, I took her out to places, treated her to food, surprisingly she didn't know what most of these human things are, so I grew suspious. Your mother shoud have known what icecream and a car is even though she lost her memory.

I asked her if she remembers anything, but still no answers. Than I asked her where are she is from, she tried to remember and replied that she was from Planet Exo. She than replied that she found out that she had powers, Your mother showed  me her palm and fire ball was formed. I was shocked, amazed and a bit frightened, I was speachless. I saw your mothers expression turned really sad, she said that "You'll probably think of me as a monster." From that I softened. I went up to her and said that she wasn't a monster or some sort of alien, I told her that I loved her and she was the first women who I fell in love at first sight. She was surprised and was realived because she told me that she feels the same ways towards me too. I didn't care of she was a monster or if she's an alien, from my eyes I see her as a women, a women I dearly loved.

A few years later we both got married and decided that we want a child. Unfortunately when you were born she died, but for some reason it seems like your mother knew that she was going to die when you were born. Her lasts words she told me was that she loves you a lot even though she won't be there with you, she told me to give you her necklace and to find her book.

I nodded as I desprately cried for her not to fall asleep after her lasts words she passed away. My heart felt like it was torn into many pieces, I had never felt this way in my entire life, the one i loved died.

But I realized that I wasn't alone, I had my daughter with me. My heart lighten up a bit seeing you smiling at me. But I still felt emty.

During the funeral, I didn't feel like myself anymore, I felt like I was in my own little dark world until I heard your giggle, I snapped out of my thoughts and saw you clutching on the necklace your mother gave you. It glowed brightly, for some reason I knew it was a sign that she was alright.

I did some research but I couldnt find much about her planet until the book your mother told me popped in my head. I searched for it and tried to open the lock, it wouldn't budge, I tried everything but it won't open.

I was so busy that I didn't have some father daughter time with you. When you were beside my desk playing with your toys, I picked you up and played with you, you reached out for the book and it magically opened. I was shocked that you could actually opened it.

A few years past and i had somethings going on in my job. I was told to go overseas. You were five that time, since I had to leave you I decided to give you the necklace and placed the book in my office since your mother said that it was for you only.

Speaking of your necklace.....it's something to protect the princess of Exo. I read it in the book, it said that it was passed doen through generations to each princess in Planet Exo where your mother is from. According to the book, if the princess is married or if she is dead, it is passed doiwn the to daughter to become the new princess of Exo. If it is worn, it is never to be taken off, it is said that it will protect the princess from evil monsters and spirites from getting near her and her power. If the necklace is off than her 12 knights will awken and protect her.

*12 Knights?* You looked up at them, waiting for you to finish.

The necklace won't have use anymore until the princess is married so it could be passed down. But no matter what always wear it even though it came off because this necklace hold great powers.

I know you'll find things still confusing but as tine goes by you'll understand everything. Again I'm sorry I couldn't visit you, things are still going bad for me, the only thing I could do is write you letters, I hope you understand ~~~. And about your knights...I'll leave them in your care.

                                                                                                                                                                         Love Your Appa.

you folded the letter and sighted. "So you understand everything right?" Suho asked.

You nodded  slowy "Hold on a minuite, how did you guys meet my dad?"

Baekhyun was the first to speak " When the funeral happened, we met your dad and basically told him everything about your mother, from that day we where in touch with your father."

"Than where is he right now?!" You stood up a little bit upset and mad.

Your knights were surprised from your sudden action. "Actually, when he left you he didn't say where he was going. All he said was to make sure we protect you and protect you from him. He handed us the letter and told us when your in danger to give this letter to you, we watched over you secretly after he left.

You closed your eyes and pinched the bridge of your nose. "Alright, I understand." You actually wanted some time to think this through but you wanted to take care of them first.

"So mind introducing yourself?"

They all got down on one knee with their heads lowered "we are the Exo knight, Princess." they all said in unison. One by one they introduced their selves. You nodded trying to catch all the names. "er.. you could all stand up now." They all stood up, you felt kinda awkward saying that since you were not use to it.

It was silent for a bit *Shoot! why do I feel so awkward? wait...didnt they say that they have powers?* you smiled.

"so mind telling me what your powers are?" You asked them getting a bit excited.

------

Hello~ it's been a long time. i hope its ok, im not of a writer but it was fun writing it ^^