You're What....?

My 12 Knights In Shining Armor

I sat there in the cold, breezy night as the 12 approached me. My eyes widen as one of them came forward.

"W-what do you want?" You scrambled back, shivering in the cold.  Lay approached you and held his palm out to your knee.

"W-w-what a-are you doing?" You flinched.  

"It's ok trust me." Lay said.  You looked at him in the eyes, it was gentle yet soft. Lay put his palm over your knee and there was a bright light covering it.  You're eyes slowly widen as your knee began to heal. You were still fascinated by his healing power.

You looked up to them "Who are you guys?" You asked.

"We are your knights." A boy with a deep voice, who's taller than most of s said. 

"Knights? What are you talking about?" You tilted your head slightly. 

"You are our princess, we're here to protect you." Another said. 

"Princess?? Knights?? What are you talking about?" Your eyebrows pinched together.

"Were here to protect you, from him." One of the guy coldly said to, his face also looked cold. 

You got annoyed from this nonsense. "Look, I know we just met and you guys saved my life and I'm thankful for that. But I think you got the wrong person, I'm not your princess or whatever you guys call it, Goodbye."  You grabbed your belongings and left them to go home from this crazy knight you had. 

You stopped for a moment, you didn't say thank you to the one who healed your knee. You spun around to see them still there. "Thank you to whoever healed my knee." And you left.

Lay heard your thank you and slightly smiled. Exo watched you leave, they glanced at each other. 

"What do we do now, she doesn't believe us." Sehun asked his hyungs.  "

We have to try and convince her to believe that were her knights." Suho held on to your necklace.

"We promised him to protect her from him." The necklace dangling in front of his face grew bright red as they watch you disappear.  Y

ou arrived home and well down against the door. *Me a Princess? My knights? Protect me from who? What the heck are they talking about? And how the heck did they have powers? Are they aliens or something?* You touched your aching head from all these questions

Your body froze, your eyes slowly widen. *My necklace.* You remembered.  You quickly ran back to the alley where your so called knights were and also to find you necklace.  You looked around to see if they are there, you spun around huffing and puffing and sighed. The end of your eye caught the robbers bag. You ran towards it searching his jacket pocket and bag. But nothing was found except for your wallet.

"It's not here....it's gone...." Your head lowered in disappointment.

"It's really gone..." You mumbled in your cry.