Entering My School??!!!!

My 12 Knights In Shining Armor

During class you just stared at the window as usual, you were in deep thought of what happened last night. 

"Alright class! Settle down!" He put his books on his desk.

"Today I will introduce you to our 4 new students." He gestured them. 

"Omo they're so cute!" 

"Omo look, look!" The female students whispered to each other.  The guys in your class rolled their eyes and groaned. 

"Annyeonghasayo, my name is Park Chanyeol." He bowed. "Please treat me well." He glanced at you not paying attention.

"Annyeong! I'm Oh Sehun!" Sehun smiled and waved. Girls were squeaking and laughing by his adorableness. 

"Kim Jongin-imida but you can call me Kai instead." Kai stared at you the whole time when he introduced himself. 

"Annyeonghasayo, Byun Baekhyun-imida." He bowed and gave his signature smile. 

You heard the girls whispering and squeaking and decided to take a glance of the new students. Your heart raced and your eyes widen.

"I-IT'S YOU GUYS AGAIN!" You stood up quickly and pointed your finger at them.  Kai and the rest of them smiled and waved to you like they've met you for the first time. 

"~~~-shii, do you perhaps know them?" Your teacher questioned.

You looked around and realized that everyone is staring at you now. You cleared your throat. 

"Ne? Ah-Ne..." You scratched the back of your neck, blushing.

"Great! You can show them around the school during break!" Your teacher exclaimed.  Your eyes slowly widen when you realized what your answer was. 

"A-aniyo, I-I." You stuttered and waved with both of your hands denying it. 

"Alright, Baekhyun can sit beside ~~~ and the rest can sit behind her, it would be a big help for the new students ~~~." Your teacher sighed in relief. 

"But-I..-sigh- ne....." You gave up getting away from this situation.  Baekhyun and the rest took their seats.  He turned to you smiled and waved.

"Annyeong ~~~! Please take care of me from now on." He smiled.  You just looked at him and payed back attention to the lesson. 

-------

During break you saw girls surrounding their desks and asking then many questions about them.  You couldn't take it anymore, you had to know why they are here and what they want with you.   You stood up and went up to them.

"Yah, come with me." You grabbed Kai and Baekhyuns hand, the rest followed you out.  You dragged them to the back of the courtyard. You roughly let go of their hands and glared at them. 

"Why are you guys here? Is it just you guys or is there more of you?" You folded your arms and glared at them.

"Look ~~~." Kai calmly said.

"We just want you to understand that your our princess and we're your knights." He said. 

"By entering my school?!! And how the heck did you enter the school anyways? " You exclaimed. 

"We have our ways." D.O popped up of no where. 

"We thought that by entering your school you would be safe from those monsters." Luhan and the rest of them appeared out of no where. 

You were shocked at first but kept it cool.

"Still-" You heard the bell ring. 

You sighed. "Look, we'll talk about this later." You went to class but stopped halfway. Good thing that no one was here. 

"Yah! don't use your powers in school, if I see it you guys are in deep trouble!" You went back to class.  Exo eyed each other.

"So...?" D.O. Raised his eyebrow waiting for an answer. 

"We have no choice but to give her the letter for her to believe us." Kris said. 

--------

During lunch you were walking down the stairs to the cafeteria. 

"Yah Unnie! Hurry up I'm dying from hunger!" You heard some saying something behind you. 

"Arasso arasso!" The other replied. They both rushed downstairs, bumping into you like you were a invisible person. You lost your balanced and tripped. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for a hard fall when you felt an arm wrapped around your stomach. You turned your head to see Kai. You stood back up.

"Looks like our princess is clumsy." He smirked. 

"Boh? Yah I'm not clumsy." You denied.  Kai chuckled. You blinked several times at him and tilted your head.

"How did you get here so fast?" You asked. 

"I used my powers obviously." Kai shrugged. 

"Ri-Right...thanks anyways." You looked away from him, blushing slightly. Kai saw you blushing and smiled

"Aren't you curious what my powers are?" You shrugged "Kind of."

"Than how about we go somewhere?" 

"Where? How about class?" You asked. 

"We'll just skip it." He grabbed your hands. 

"But-" By the time you finished you were already at the beach. 

"Yah, what if someone sees us?!"  You said. 

"Don't worry about it, look." He nodded his head to the beach. 

"The beach? Why are we at the beach?" Your eyebrows pinched together. 

"I don't know, you looked stressed so I thought maybe going to beach would relief your stress." Kai scratched his head, looking away. 

You softened. "Thanks." You sweetly smiled to him. 

 Kai felt his heart thumping from your smile. He cleared his throat and awkwardly looking around.  You sat down on the cool sand and rested your chin on your knee.  Kai sat beside you enjoying the view.  "So...your power is teleportation right?" You asked him. 

"Ne."  "Hmmm..." You nodded. 

"I have a question to ask you." You looked at him seriously.   

"Shoot." He picked up a shellfish. 

"How do you guys know if I'm really your so called princess?" 

"Your necklace..." He pointed to your neck. 

"My necklace?" You touched your bare  neck. 

"Your necklace was pass down princess to princess." Kai looked up at the clear blue sky. 

"So you guys came to Earth just to look for the necklace? But I don't remember this necklace until my dad gave me it before he left." You remembered. 

"We came to earth was because we had a mission, there once was a princess who lived in our world but ran away from some reason and we never did find her until, we the knights didn't feel her presence anymore, which means that she died." He stared at the ocean. 

Your eyes widen. "I-is the princess who  ran away perhaps my mother?" You looked at him in the eyes.  There was a long pause before Kai answered.

"Yes." He closed his eyes.  Your eyes widen, you didn't know why your heart felt so heavy knowing this information about your mom. 

"Since your mother married a human and had a child, that's you, she stopped being the princess but instead the queen. So the new princess is you." He searched your face. 

"B-but still..." You still didn't believe it, it could have been anyone. 

Kai's eyes shifted to your wrist. "Look at your wrist." You pulled your sleeves up and found a small rose petal on your left wrist. 

"I have one too and so does the others." He held out his wrist that also has a small rose petal mark. 

You were speechless. "I-I've never seen this mark before. It was never there. How could it have been there?" You rubbed your wrist anxiously.  Kai searched your eyes, you were scared, hurt and deep inside you were lonely. *Don't worry princess, were finally here, we finally found our princess.* Kai grabbed on to your hand from preventing you to keep rubbing it.

"princess how about I'll tell you the rest later with the others, let's just enjoy being on the beach, alright?" He smiled.  You took a deep sigh and slightly smiled.

"Ok."