Group Date (TaecZy Part)

High School Memories

 

TAECYEON’S POV
 
tumblr_m4u84tSKq11r9bvl1o1_500.jpg
 
Christmas break! Yes. Its my favorite season and today were having a group date (me, Suzy, WooU and YongSeo) but I have a plan and wanted to stroll with Suzy alone. Im sure that Yonghwa will agree since he also want to  go alone with his Seohyun too. With Wooyoung, never mind him. I know he’ll just go with the flow.
 
I prepared myself and got a call from Yonghwa telling me that theyre already at the meeting place. I hurried up and skipped excitedly to the destination. When arrive, everyone waved at me and smiled seeing Suzy behind IU. Oh, what a cute face. I approached them and greeted.
 
“Hello guys. Sorry if im late.” I smiled sheepishly.
 
“Yeah. We know youre always late so that’s not new to us.” Yonghwa sarcastically answered.
 
“Yeah right. C’mon, lets start this date—I mean group date!”
 
“Yes. Let’s go!” the three girls chorused.
 
We started walking until we reach this random place and Seohyun’s eyes started to gleam.
 
“Goguma!” she excitedly scream.
 
She almost ran inside and Yonghwa followed her. IU and Suzy wanted to follow but I stopped them. “We’ll come back for them later.” I said and we started walking again. We arrived at a children’s park and saw a ferris wheel. I notice that Suzy was staring at it so I ask her, “Do you want to ride it?”
 
She looked at me and nodded while returning her gaze at the ride. I grabbed her and started walking towards it.
 
“Let’s ride it together.”
 
“Wait. What about IU?” she turned to IU and asked if she wants to come.
 
“But im afraid with that.” IU said.
 
“Then I won’t ride it without you.” Suzy walked to forward to IU.
 
“No, it’s okay. Im fine here. Taecyeon will ride it with you anyway.” IU assured.
 
“Yeah. I’ll ride it too.” Wooyoung suddenly intervenes and walked near the ride.
 
“Wooyoung-ah!” I yelled to him and my eyes widened and I think he gets it because he backed off.
 
“Don’t leave IU here, okay?”
 
“I know.” While rolling her eyes.
 
Yes! My heart is celebrating. Im going to go solo with Suzy. Finally~ Finally~ FINALLY! Whoo~! We started walking to the ferris wheel and payed for the tickets. I entered it first so I reached for Suzy’s hand to assist her. When were all settled and as well as the other passengers, the ferris wheel started to turn from from slow to fast.
 
“Wow! It’s so nice up here.” She suddenly blurted out.
 
“You love riding this one?” I asked.
 
“Yes. I love the view up here.” She answered like a child. ‘So that’s why.’ I thought.
 
She keeps on grinning whenever the ride is on the top. As ive known, other girls riding this because they are scared but she is different. She’s totally enjoying every moment of it. And I am really enjoying my time watching her. So cute!
 
SUZY’S POV
 
tumblr_m38f2lE86G1r9bvl1o1_500.jpg
 
Im kinda nervous now. Not because im going to ride a ferris wheel but because I am with Taecyeon. I felt some electric shock when he reached my hand and helped me to get in. His hands are so warm but I managed to hide my expression. I tried to be calm but when we were on the top I cant help but exclaimed , “Wow! It’s so nice up here.” I paused and he asked me if I love riding it and I answered yes. Of course , I Love ferris wheel!
 
“I love the view up here.” I said.
 
I was really enjoying it suddenly I noticed that he’s staring blankly at me again. While smiling!  Like he often do but Seohyun or Wooyoung will just call out to him and he’ll be back to normal again. The ride ended but Taecyeon is still like that.
 
“Taecyeon-ah?” i waved my hand in front of him but its no use. So I decided to use Seohyun’s technique.
 
“Taecyeon-ah!” I slapped his shoulder and taadaa~ he’s back!
 
“Wait! Why?” aigoo~ I think he’s surprised.
 
“Im sorry.” I bowed my head. Maybe I slapped him hard. “The ride is over but youre satring blankly so I did that. Im really sorry.” I bowed again. “And we need to get out now.” I explained trying to suppress my laugh.
 
“Really? I didn’t notice it. Im sorry too.” 
 
I just smiled and he jumped out and held my hand again. Electric shock. And my heart is .. fluttering? Aigoo ~ I can’t help it anymore and im sure im blushing right now. To avoid him seeing my face I turned my head around and started blabbing “Where’s IU and Wooyoung? They’re not here anymore.” 
“Let’s just look for them.” Taecyeon said and grabbed me. We started looking for them but to no avail, they’re really out of sight.
 
“I’ll just text them later.” He said , “And let’s take a tour around.” he suggested.
 
“Sure.” I answered.
 
We walked around and take a look at some store and he even bought me an ice cream! Until I saw this photo booth and pointed it to him.
 
“You want a souveneir?” he asked.
 
 I didn’t answered because im just too shy that time. And im doubting it too.
 
“C’mon.” he said and while holding my hand, we walked toward the booth and he whispered, “I want to have a photo of you too.” Which made me blush again! My God, how many times should I try to hide my face from him?
 
He entered some coins and pressed random buttons in the machine. Then we started posing like pros! 
 
We first posed normally. Like those photos we use to put in an ID card. I was totally controlling my laugh because Taecyeon is so funny like that. The next one, is slightly wacky pose with my one hand making a V sign above his head while he's giving an aegyo. He’so cute! And the last one is really hilarious! Taecyeon made a pouting with matched crossed eyes face while I stick my tongue out with matching eye smiles. We really looked like the funniest person in the world.
 
Taecyeon took the photos. He gave me the photos and asked, “How about you?”
 
Then another set of the photos started to be printed out again. He picked it up and waved it in front of me. “I’ve made two copies.” He said.
 
Oh, and did I mention that he’s so cut right now. 
 
We left the photo booth and started looking for the  others. I know this day is going to end soon but it’s okay , I enjoyed it a lot! And I think Taecyeon-ah did enjoy too. I hope.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kinda short TaecZy Moment. Hope you like this one. I'll update soon and im currently thinking whether i'll make the WooU or YongSeo part next.
 
What do you think? SUGGESTIONS??
 
Anyways, ENJOY! ♥♥♥