Happy Valentines Yong ~

High School Memories

SEOHYUN's POV

377013_269639609752065_2128824204_n.jpg

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

Im excitedly making my way to my classroom even though we don’t have any class today because we’ll be celebrating Valentines Day. Yes, it’s Heart’s Day! And guess what? I’ve made chocolates for Yonghwa. I just thought about it as a thank you gift for him because he’s been teaching me about guitar for almost one month now. I greeted everyone I pass by until I reach my destination. I started scanning the room to find Yonghwa but to my dismay, he’s not there. ‘He’s late?’ I ask myself but I know it’s impossible since he’s the most punctual person I ever knew. I walked towards Wooyoung whose currently busy munching some chocolates.

“Good morning Wooyoung-ah!” I greeted him then seated beside him.

“Morning.” He greeted back as he put more of those sweet stuffs in his mouth.

“From your admirers?” I ask while looking at his table.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Maybe. I just saw it when I arrived. You want?”

“No thanks. Not really into sweets.” I declined.

“Oh yeah. It might kill you.” He suddenly said.

I chuckled hearing him said those words then I remembered what my real intention is. “By the way, Yonghwa still not here?”

He’s putting some of the chocolates in his bag while answering. “He’s at Ms.Shi’s office.”

“Ms.Shi? Why? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. They’re just talking about the party later. I think he’s going to perform.” He explained.

“Really? Wow!” I said in delight while clapping my hands. “I need to congratulate him.” Then I started to walk away.

“Wait!.” Wooyoung suddenly stopped me.

I turned my head and saw him handing me me a box of chocolate. “Oh? It might kill me.” I joked.

“No it won’t. It’s for IU.” He said without looking at me.

“For IU?” I’m confused because why would he give IU a chocolate? Is this a sign of Wooyoung liking IU?

“It’s just..” he was startled because of my look. “Because it’s Valentine’s Day. I even offered you one but you declined, remember?”

He said it very well but I’m really doubting if I should believe it.

“And it’s not really from me. It’s from one of these chocolates.” He said while showing me his bag full with boxes of chocolates.

Okay. I believe him. Besides, he’s not the only one giving someone a chocolate without a romantic reason. I’m also giving Yonghwa one.

“Okay.” I said then grabbed the box. “I’m going now.” I waved and he just nodded.

I started my walk again then thought about a plan that I know my Best friend IU will be happy about. “Wooyoung-ah.”

“Hmm?””

“Give it to her personally.” While tossing the box to him. “Her room is out of my way.”

I didn’t wait for his reply because I started to ran immediately but I can still hear him calling my name. I really hope he will still give it to her.

I’m already near Ms.Shi’s office and i smiled hearing a soft strumming of guitar when I saw IU with Suzy running towards me.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Seohyun-ah!” they greeted me cheerfully together and I greeted back. They looked at each other for a while and I think they’re talking silently using their eyes.

“Is there anything wrong?” I ask.

They both shake their heads while saying “no!” Then IU let out a sigh.

“Seohyun-ah, can we ask for a favor?”

“Sure.” I willingly said.

IU looked at Suzy and continued, “Can you help us?”

“Where? I mean with?”

“With giving these ..” while getting something from their bag. “to Wooyoung.” then showed me something in a box.

“And this for Taecyeon.” Suzy followed.

They both bowed their heads. I wanted to decline but how can i? I’m sure that their really expecting me to help them. I was about to accept their chocolates when ..

“Hey girls!” Great! It’s Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon-ah.”

He smiled towards us and saw IU and Suzy with their boxes.

“Is that a chocolates?” he asked. “Happy Valentine’s Day anyway.” He greeted.

“Yes. And Suzy wanted to give hers to you.” I said then grabbed Suzy’s wrist and let her stand in front of him. She was now blushing so hard.

“Really?”

“Y-yes. This is for you Taecyeon-ah.” Suzy shyly said then handed him the box.

“Thank you.” Taecyeon said while accepting the box. “And I have something for you too.” He said and handed a small box from his bag.

Suzy’s eyes got widened and she smiled. “Thank you.” We we’re all busy watching them exchanging their chocolates when Wooyoung suddenly appeared from no where.

“Hey.” He said while waving his chocolate towards IU. “For you.”

IU got shocked seeing him holding a chocolates and he’s giving it to her.

“F-for me”

“Yeah.” He said then smiled. “Happy Valentine’ s Day everyone.” He greeted.

“IU also have one for you.” I interrupted.

Then IU suddenly remembered about her chocolate and gave it to her crush. “I made it.. For you.” She whispered.

“Really? Thank you.”

She nodded and blushed looking at him while opening the box and started tasting it.

“It’s good.” He said which made him smile.

Then we hear a group of students coming out from Ms.Shi’s office and I saw Yonghwa carrying his guitar.

“Yonghwa!” I called out to him.

He looked at me and smiled. I walked to him but Ms.Shi suddenly blocked my way.

“Save the sweet talks. The program will start in a minute. Performers, position!” Ms.Shi commanded.

I looked at Yonghwa and noticed that he’s disappointed. Then I remembered that I left the chocolate in the room. I motioned him to wait for me and I dashed back to my room. I immediately grab the box and ran back to the office but their already gone.

“Yonghwa will perform first.” IU said then we started to walk towards the place where the program is held.

The place is almost full and we heard that Yonghwa’s name is already called. I smiled seeing him go up the stage and held his guitar. He started strumming and sang one of my favorite song, L.O.V.E Girl by CN Blue. (non other) after the song , the place gone wild and we’re expecting for him to leave the stage but instead he took the mic and talked.

“That song is dedicated my only Girl which I didn’t even greeted this day. I just saw her shortly and that’s the time when the program is starting so I failed to greet her. So I’ll just use this opportunity to greet her. Seohyun-ah! Happy Valentine’s Day! I like you and I know you knew it.”

“Cute!” IU squealed.

“Wait.” Then I started to walk towards the stage. He is shock seeing me there but I ignored it. I think, everyone is shocked but I don’t care. I handed him the box of chocolate and grabbed the mic from his hand.

“I like you too Yonghwa.” Then I smiled.

He can’t believe it at first so he asked me , “Is this real?” but it’s just audible to him and me. I nodded which made him smile that cute little smile which never fail to make my heart flutter. “I like you.” I whispered.

This is the best Valentine’s Day I ever had. I finally admitted that I like my Yong ~ !

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

E - N - J - O - Y !