Cute Lee Jieun

High School Memories

WOOYOUNG'S POV

71894_168694193142211_167937173217913_55

 

WOOYOUNG’S POV

I was lazily walking towards my class when I heard someone saying my name from the class C.

“Wooyoung is coming.” Its from a girl.

When I reached to their room, I sneaked in their window and slowed down. I saw Tiffany smirking while looking at IU.

“Oh, its really Wooyoung. Hello Wooyoung-ah!” Jessica greeted me.

“Hello.” I greeted back and looked at IU.

Her stare was fixed on her desk and busy scribbling something on her notebook while this Suzy (I knew her name from Taecyeon) is whispering something to her. Then I saw her giggle a bit and there’s a red tint on her cheek. I can’t help it and smiled to myself, she’s so cute.

When i walked past to their room, i immediately ran to my class and greeted everyone.

"Good morning everyone!"

Almost everyone was shocked but they actually greeted me back. Some are exchanging glances with each other. Maybe, they're just confused why i was acting this way because on the passed days i would just enter the class and sit silently on my desk. But now , it was kinda new and different to them.

"Dude, what's up?" Yonghwa tapped me.

"Youre acting weird now." Taecyeon followed.

I raised my eyebrow and answered, "It's just nothing."

"Then what's with the smiling and greeting to everyone?" Yonghwa asked again.

"Nothing." i shrugged my shoulders. "I just felt like greeting everyone." then i smiled at the.

They both nodded then Yonghwa suddenly jumped off from his seat and smiled at someone.

"Hello Seohyun-ah!"

Ahh, i see. Her innocent princess has arrived.

"Hello Yonghwa." and waved towards us. "As well to you Wooyoung and Taecyeon!" We waved back and the bell rang. Ms.Jung walked in and everyone silently listened to her lecture until her class ended. Weve waited for our second teacher to arrive and after a few minutes Ms.Shin walked in and she was followed by her own class.

"Good morning class." she greeted us.

"Good morning Ms.Shin!" we greeted back in unison.

"Today, we are having a joint class since i was late and was not able to meet my first period class. Is it okay if you'll share your room with them?"

Of course everyone answered yes and the other class went in. I immediately recognized them when i saw Tiffany walking proudly followed by Jessica. It was Section C.

"Look, there's Suzy" Taecyeon pointed to Suzy with IU beside her. They are walking together with their heads bowed down.

"IU-ah! Seat over here!" i heard Tiffany while pointing at the seat near me.

"Oh, it's near Wooyoung." another girl said.

IU was hesitating to take that seat but since it was the only vacant one, she seated there quietly with Suzy. The class started to tease us and became noisy.

"Class, what's with that noise?" Ms.Shin asked while tapping her ruler in the table. Everyone stopped. We thought that Ms.Shin will start her lecture but instead she asked, "What's between Jieun and Wooyoung? Are they dating?" she teased us and the class started laughing again.

"No ma'am! But our little IU is having a crush with Wooyoung-ah." Jessica said while laughing.

Great. Now everyone in my class is starting to change some gossips.

"Yes. Wooyoung is IU's crush." another student from her class said.

They continued teasing us until Ms.Shin cutted it off.

"Okay, that's enough. We already consumed our 15 minutes about that crush thing." then she started her lecture.

While Ms.Shin is lecturing, i was also busy staring at IU who was still staring at her desk. I think she's really embarrassed. I kinda felt sorry for her.

 

IU'S POV

582145_357457040968282_100001119665285_8

 

I felt a relief when i heared the bell rang. It was finally the end of this awful day. I felt ver embarrassedso i quickly exited our classroom.

"IU-ah! Wait for me." Suzy yelled.

"Faster Suzy-ah!" i continued walking but not as fast as i did earlier. She finally catched up with me and we almost did a run-walk together. I slowed down when i saw Suzy having a hard time following me. I just wanted to disappearthat time. We stopped at Suzy's house and i said goodbye to her.

"Are you okay IU?" she asked.

"Of course." i faked a smile. "See you tomorrow, bye!"

"Okay, bye!"

I ran and finally arrived at my house.

"Im home mom!" i yelled but didn't mind to wait for a response. I went to my room and searched for my 'diary'. I really need to write what happened today or else i'll cry.

I sighed when i saw it and started writing:

 

Dear Diary,

     Woah~ Today is totally a crazy day! My God , everything was so embarrassing. Everyone in the class , Section A students and even Ms.Shin knows about Wooyoung is my crush.

     But before that, in the morning. Everyone kept on teasing about Wooyoung is passing by our room. At first, i didn't believe it but then i heared Jessica greeting him and he greeted back! Yep, i was kinda jealous with that. I didn't have the guts to look outside. Then Suzy whispered at me, "It's really Wooyoung and he's looking at you." which makes me giggle and blush. I was relieved when they said thet he's finally gone.

    It does not end there! It even became the talk of the class during Ms.Shin's period in Section A (she was late and since our 2nd period teacher is absent she decided to have a joint class.). Everyone kept on teasing and i was like a little crazy girl mumbling to myself, "please stop it.. Please stop it.." but they won't. I really want to hide under my desk that time. Luckily, Ms.Shin cutted them off but i was shock when she joined in teasing us. Urgh! Ms.Shin i hate you! Until she finally started her lecture. 

     Finally~ i let it out. Thank you diary for listening. I yhink i just need some rest to refresh my mind. Until next time!

 

IU :'(

 

I put my diary in my drawer and jumped to my bed. Everything was still flashing to my mind this time. Until i drifted to sleep..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another chapter Update. Is it boring? Please tell me. And thanks to everyone who subscribed. :) I owe you.