Group Date (YongSeo Part)

High School Memories

Yonghwa's POV 

12906129562010112500410.jpg

Okay. I woke up this morning and was greeted by the very cold winter breeze. Yep. Its Christmas. Im kinda excited waking up today because we are having a group date and Taecyeon said he had plan of going around with Suzy. Alone! And me too, i want to be with Seohyun-ah. I was grinning when i jumped out of bed and took a warm shower. I checked myself in the mirror after having a hard time to choose what should i wear (of course, i wanted to look good.) i went downstairs and looked at my wristwatch, its 9:30. I still have 30 minutes left but since im so excited, i skipped out.

When i arrived at the meeting place, i saw no one waiting for me.So it means im the earliest one to arrive. I called Taecyeon and i want to trick him so i said that were already complete and just waiting for him. Im expecting him to arrive next, but to my dismay its Wooyoung. 

"Wheres the others?" He asked.

"Not here yet." I answered.

He looked at his wristwatch and mumbled, "Its already 9:45."

"Yep. But were meeting at 10 and theres 15 minutes more remaining." I explained cause i know he hates waiting.

He sigh and pulled his Mp3 from his pocket and put the earphones in his ears. After 10 minutes, the 3 girls arrived.

Hello Yonghwa. Hello Wooyoung. Seohyun greeted us. I greeted back and Wooyoung just smiled towards them as well as IU and Suzy.

"How are you?" i asked and they answered that their just fine. My trick with Taecyeon is not successful since wrer really complete now. And now here he is and even trying to lead us. 

"Goguma!"

I suddenly heard Seohyun squealed and ran inside the store. And me as her tail followed. I am expecting them to follow but they just continued on walking and left us. Is this the plan Taecyeon-ah? I thought.

"I want some potato chips please". I heard Seohyun ordered. I walked towards her and when she was about to pay, i stopped her.

"I'll pay for it." I said while taking some money from my wallet. She was kinda stunned but smiled anyway.

"Thank you." She said while taking the bag with her potato chips in happily. She really loves potatoes. We stepped out of the store and she looked for the other but i just replied with "i dont know."

"Maybe they go this way." She said and started walking ahead while i follow. But i stopped the moment i saw what's inside the next store.

Seohyun's POV

12906129562010112500405.jpg

I kept on asking about where the others could have been but didnt receive any response so i looked behind and saw Yonghwa staring at the store next to my favorite one. Hes just standing there and smiling like a fool to himself.

"Yonghwa-"  i was about call him when he walked inside the store so i followed. Geez i hate following others but i have to now or else, ill walk alone, and find them by myself. I entered the store and realize that it was an instrument store. I found Yonghwa holding a guitar and strumming some chords and even sang some of the lyrics but he would stop halfway. 

"You know how to play guitar?" I ask.

"Yes, my father taught me when i was a kid."

"You have a good voice too."  Honestly, its my first time saying a positive comment to him but its true. His voice is soothing.

"ReAlly? Thank you."  I didnt even notice that hes cute when smiling. Yah Seohyun! What are you thinking? Cute? Yes,hes cute. He strummed again and started humming.

"Wait! Is that CN Blue's Love Light?"  I excitedly ask.

He raised her eyebrow "Yes, how do you know?"

"I love that song! Play it again." I requested. I really love CN Blue and their songs. Im a fangirl :)

"Sure."  He willingly said and started to play again.

He also started singing, i just enjoyed listening to him but i didnt manage to hold myself and sang along with him. It felt good and Yonghwa looked cool singing with a guitar. He keeps on looking on me while singing which make me blush. Me, blushing? Aigoo ~After the song, we heard some claps behind us. We have an audience? Then, a man in hes 50s approach us with a smile in his face and said "You sounded so good."

I shyly smiled and thanked the man. Then Yonghwa asked about the price of the guitar and the man gave him a big discount. We followed him to the cash register and waited for it.

"By the way, are you a couple?" The owner asked.

We blushed and was going to say no when he hold out a little pink guitar and said, im giving this one to you and its free. "So that you can play together."

Then handed it to me. I accepted it and smiled. It was my first time having a guitar and i dont even know how to play it.

"Thank you sir." We bowed together and walked outside and made our final wave to the owner. Im so happy right now. I looked at Yonghwa and like me hes still smiling. I cant play guitar. I dont even know the basics. But i know i can have the best teacher.

"You have to teach me how to play guitar."

"What?"

"Teach me how to play this, since i dont know how." I said while playfully ran my fingers through0 the strings. "But its okay if you dont want to."

"No, but really? You want me to teach you?"

"Yeah. Who else?"

Then he smiled. I think that he's doubting it. "Please Yonghwa." I pleaded and gave him my best aegyo. He looked at me and gave me the 'i cant believe this look'. Then suddenly smiled , "sure Seohyun-ah!" OMG, hes so cute.

I almost jumped up and down but i controlled myself. "Let's go and find them now. Im hungry." i said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Short Update again :(

Enjoy the YongSeo moment . :) ♥♥♥