Group Date (WooU Part)

High School Memories

WOOYOUNG'S POV

2pm Jang Wooyoung Picture Thread Soompi Forums Page 18 | Superbowl ...

I was awaken by the sudden noise made by my alarm clock. It's still early but i need to stand up. I remember setting it up last night because were having a group date. Do we really have to call it like that? Maybe for Taecyeon and Yonghwa it should be like that but for me, i dont know. I can decline but i can't. Im thinking about IU, she'll be alone if i won't go. I know them.

I made a quick shower and dressed up. I started walking to meeting place and saw Yonghwa alone. He's excited. FOR SURE.

"Where's the others?" i asked.

"Still not here." he answered.

I looked at my wristwatce and saw that it's already 9:45 but as the good boy he is, he explained that there's 15 minutes more left before 10. Aish. I hate waiting and he knows it but i did not bother to complain and just listened to my MP3. After 10 minutes of waiting, the 3 girls finally arrived.

"Hello Yonghwa. Hello Wooyoung." i heard Seohyun greeted us. I just smiled towards her and Yonghwa started asking random questions to her. Suzy and IU also smiled to us and i smiled back. We're still not complete. Mr.Unpunctual is not here yet.

"Hey guys! Sorry i'm late.

Speaking of the devil. And Yonghwa as the opposite of Taecyeon spoke up of how that's not new to us of him being late but he just played it cool and started walking as we follow.

"Goguma!" Seohyun suddenly squealed and ran into this Sweet Potato Store and Yonghwa followed. IU and Suzy tried to follow but Tacyeon stopped them so we just continued in walking until we reach at the amusement park.  There's a lot of people so it's kinde crowded. I saw Suzy staring at the ferris wheel, without IU. Wait, where's IU? I looked around and saw her struggling through the crowds so i grabbed her wrist and help her pass it. She's shock and looked at me with this familiar red tint in her cheeks.

"T-thank you." she said and we walked back to where Suzy and Taecyeon was , but now their near the ferris wheel and it looked like their going to ride it but Suzy backed out.

"Wait. What about IU?" i heard Suzy said while looking at her. She didn't even notice  that she lost her earlier.

"But im afraid with that." she answered.

"Then i won't ride it without you." Suzy decided but IU said that it's okay if she wants to ride it since Taecyeon is going too. Actually, i wanted to ride it too but Taecyeon stopped me with her wide eyes. Okay, i get it. See? If im not here, IU will be alone now. We just stood there until the ride started. IU is smiling while looking at it then she suddenly looked at me for a while and started running behind me. I think she saw something.

"Wait!" i said while trying to catch up with her. And now i see where she's going. A Cotton Candy Store. She's smiling like a child while looking at the cloud like candies displayed. Cute. Cotton Candy? Why not.

"2 cotton candies please." i said then the vendor handed me two. She's looking towards me while i accepted the candies and payed for it. "You want?" i ask. She's doubting if she'll nod but she did anyway.

"Then buy for yourself." i joked and was about to turn around when she pouted.

"I know," i heared her whisper.

I looked at her and she was really going to take some money in her pockets when  i handed her the one cotton candy. "Im just joking. here." But she just pouted and ignored it. "Sorry. Accept it." i said while putting it un her hand. Her eyes widened up but smiled and thanked me.

 

IU'S POV

 

AsMb8ShCMAEwxRn.jpg:large

 

I can't believe this! Wooyoung and I are really alone. And now he's teasing me using my favorite , heavenly candy, COTTON CANDIES !

"I know." i whispered while he turned hi back in me. But then he turned around  and handed me one of  the candies he bought but im really doubting about it so i ignored his offer.

"Sorry. Accept it." is he demanding it?  Then he put it in my hand. Im kinda annoyed with his behaviour but i can't help and smiled with matching blushing cheeks accepting the most colorful thing ive ever seen. I hope he can't see my face right now. Please don't let him notice. Please!

"Let's have a stroll." he said.

"But what about the others?" i asked.

"We'll text them later."

"Uhmm. Okay."

O.M.G! Im really having a stroll around with Wooyoung. What to do? My face now is really burning. Calm down Lee Jieun! Breathe.

"What do you want to do?" he suddenly asked.

"I d-don't know. Y-you?" why do i keep on trembling?

He shrugged his shoulder and we just continued on walking and left the amusement park. We walked until we arrive this small beach near the park.

"Wow!" i yelled. I ran and started playing beside the sore. I saw Wooyoung picked a small stone and threw it to the sea. And it skipped  3 times! so i started jumping up and down like a child.

"Perfect." i heard him whisper.

I also picked one and and tried what he did but to my dismay it just skipped once. I noticed Wooyoung laughed a little so i glared at him and he stopped. He walked towards me and picked another stone.

"You have to throw it like this." and throw the stone smoothly and it didn't failed to skip 3 times again. "Just relax you arms."

I picked another stone and tried it again but it just skipped 2 times. O.o

"Relax." then he picked another stone and gave it to me. "Like this." then he held my hand and guided it to throw. And wow! It finally skipped 3 times. I calapped my hands so proudly and smiled "I did it!" i exclaimed.

He just smiled. A smile that melt my heart. Aigoo~ Im blushing again! I tried to hide it by pretending to write something in the sand.

"Use this." then a little stick was near ny toes. I looked up and saw Wooyoung who just dropped it.

"Thanks." i smiled.

I started writing things like 'Lee Jieun is the best!' , 'Wooyoung♥' , and the craziest one : Wooyoung ♥ IU FOREVER!'

"IU let's go. Taecyeon texted me." i heard Wooyoung and he's approaching me so i erased it with my hand and he noticed it. "Your hands are dirty." he said while holding my wrist "Let's wash it up." he said and led me to the sea and i just followed like a little child then he started washing away the sands in my hand.

"Thank you." i just mumbled.

"No problem. C'mon, theyre waiting for us now." then we walked making our way towards the amusement park. I think im still blushing now so i stayed  behind.

I can't wait to share what happened today with my diary. Eeeeh!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally ~ it's complete.

The group date is complete.

Enjoy the WooU moment .:)