I like her? Yes, I like Lee Jieun.

High School Memories

WOOYOUNG’S POV

Christmas break is over and it’s the first day of going back to school again. And it’s been weeks since that little group date we made. But my mind now is making me confuse. Why? It’s because I can still hear IU’s laugh and childish acts. And this morning, when I woke up, the first thing that flashed in my mind is her cute smiles. Why am I being this way? Am I falling in-love with this little petite girl whom they said that is having a crush on me? Lee Jieun, are you having a good time staying in my mind?

“Wooyoung-ah! Breakfast is ready. You will be late if you won’t come down here now.” I heard my mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at the clock beside my bed and I was shocked when I saw the time.

“It’s already this late?” I whispered to myself before jumping out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I was rushing and prepared myself and almost lost my balance while running in the stairs.

“Be careful Wooyoungie!”

“Im just fine mom.” Then I walked towards the table and just grabbed a bread. “Im going now mom. Bye.” I kissed her cheeks and dashed outside.

Im kinda excited going to school now because im going to see her – no! To see my friends! Okay? To see my friends and – yeah fine , I admit it! Im excited to see her. Happy?

I was grinning walking towards the gate and noticed some of the students are looking at me with this weird looks in their face. Is there anything wrong with me right now? Is my face looks weird right now? Tsk. I just continued on walking and ignored those weird looks.

“Wooyoung-ah!” I heard a familiar voice calling me so I stopped and turned around.

“Seohyun-ah.”

“Good morning Wooyoung.” She bowed and smiled at me. I noticed that she’s holding a guitar, the same guitar that they got free with Yonghwa’s guitar during our date.

“Good morning. Why did you bring that.” I asked while looking at the guitar.

“Oh. This? Yonghwa said that we’ll start our lesson during our breaks so I brought it.” She answered.

I smiled and remembered that Yonghwa will be Seohyun’s guitar teacher since she don’t know how to play it. I know Yonghwa is so happy because he’s going to have more quality time with her goguma princess. We walked together and when we reach at the Room C i was starting to have a little peak when suddenly Seohyun called out IU.

“IU-ah!” she called and waved at her. IU turned around and waved back at her. She was also shocked when he saw me standing beside Seohyun. She started walking towards us and Suzy also followed. They both greeted us and we did the same. Seohyun started to dig something from her bag and grinned when she finally saw what’s her looking for.

“Here IU-ah, it’s your copy.” While handing something to IU and she also had one for Suzy and me. I can’t help but smile seeing what Seohyun gave us but I tried to suppress it.

“Thank you Seohyun-ah.” They said at the same time. “It’s so cute!” Suzy squealed.

“I know. Look at our faces. I chose the wacky one because it really looks funny.” Seohyun said followed by a laugh.

“Look at Taecyeon’s face. He also did that face in the photo booth.” Suzy exclaimed.

“But Wooyoung still looks the same as the other one. It seems like he didn’t even do a wacky pose.” Seohyun noticed.

Yes. It’s a souveneir photo from our group date since Seohyun and Taecyeon wanted to have one. I declined that time but they said that it will be unfair since everyone has a pair while IU won’t have one. So I obliged. But I didn’t do a wacky pose or this is really my wacky pose.

“Yes. I also noticed it.” IU complained then looked at me. “A bit.” She continued when she saw that I was also looking at her. She really looked cute when he’s like that.

“Hey!” all of us turned around and saw Taecyeon running towards us.  “Good morning everyone!” he greeted and waved at us. The 3 girls just smiled at him.

“Morning.” I greeted back.

“Wait. What’s this?” he asked and grabbed the photo from my hand. “You already have a copy? Where’s mine?” he asked while looking at the others.

“Here.” Seohyun hand him one.

“Oh. Thank you Seohyun.” He smiled and looked at the photos. “We all looked so cute but, “ he paused then looked at me “Is this your wacky face?” he continued and the girls started to laugh.

“We also noticed it.” Seohyun also complained.

They were already having a good time when the bell interrupted them so the three of us almost ran towards our class. We saw Yonghwa already in his seat and enjoying his alone time with his guitar. Seohyun walked straight to her seat so Taecyeon and I started to tip toed towards our seat. We’re going to give Yonghwa a heart attack. We’re really one step away from him when.

“Yonghwa!”

He turned around and he saw us in his back. Seohyun called. Gee, this girl ruined our prank for the day.

“Seohyun-ah! I didn’t noticed that you already arrive.” He smiled then look at us. “And you two? Why aren’t you seating in your seats? I think I heard the bell rang already.”

“Yeah. We know.” Taecyeon answered and flapped ourselves in our seats.

“Later Yonghwa.”

“Copy Seohyun-ah.”

Geez. I think will be good if they will end up together. I mean, they’re cute together and I know Yonghwa likes her so much. I can also fell that Seohyun is starting to feel the same way too. Just like me, I think im also starting to have some feelings with the petite girl from the C class. I’m starting to see her face again in my mind. With that cute smile.

“Good morning class.” I heard Ms.Shin’s voice. I didn’t even notice that she already arrived.

“Good morning ma’am.” The class greeted back in unison.

“How was your holiday?”

“Great!” I heard my classmates yelled and some are also saying that too bad it ended too soon. Yeah, I felt the same way too. After some random answers , Ms.Shin finally started her lecture and everyone was already focused while me? I don’t where my head is , maybe I left in the Class C doorway. The time has flown smoothly and now it’s already break time. We all go to the cafeteria and the guitar couple brought their guitars.

“Let’s start with the basics.” Yonghwa started.

“Okay.”

“You have to hold the guitar like this.” Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand and I noticed her chubby cheeks blushed. I knew it. It’s getting cheesier as they started to play some songs and sang together so Taecyeon and I decided to order some food. We walked to the counter and saw IU and Suzy arguing about something.

“I want sweet potatoes.” I heard IU said. I didn’t know that IU also likes sweet potatoes.

“I want moon cakes.” Suzy complained. “You’re acting like Seohyun-ah right now.” She said.

“Of course we’re best friends during our elementary days.” She explained. I see.

“Why don’t you just have some sweet potato and some moon cakes. It will be fair.” Taecyeon stepped in between and I followed so I am now standing beside IU.

“Taecyeon-ah?” Suzy whispered.

While IU looked at her shoes and and agreed with Taecyeon’s suggestion.

“N-nice idea.” I noticed that she’s trembling whenever I’m near. Is it really my fault?

So they ordered some moon cakes and sweet potatoes. While we ordered some fries and drinks.  Taecyeon offered them to sit with us so we started to walk together. Seohyun squealed seeing us all together and maybe she’s also happy seeing some goguma because she immediately grabbed one and ate it. While eating, Yonghwa started to play one chords and IU brightened up. I can’t take my eyes off of her so noticed it.

“I love that song!” she exclaimed. We all looked at her and Seohyun even nodded and commented.

“Yes. Because she loves Taeyang.”

“Really? I love his songs too.” Yonghwa said. Then he started playing it again. I also know that song, it’s I Need A Girl , by Taeyang. IU started to sang along and her voice is so good. Taecyeon was also impressed and even started to clap his hands. But we’re all shocked when she changed some lyrics and eventually turned it into I NEED A BOY. Wow. This girl is a genius. After the song Taecyeon almost shouted the word ‘AMAZING’ while everyone started to ask her.

“Did you wrote it?” Suzy was the first one to ask.

“Nope. I just changed some words.” She explained.

“That’s amazing.”

“Thank you.” The she looked at me but immediately turned away seeing me gazing at her.

Me, myself either can’t help but compliment just what she did. “You’re really good.”

She turned her head again at me which make me smile. “Thank you.”

I think my mind has an automatic recorder because until now I can still her voice. Her angelic voice. And now , i know i have to admit that im really starting to like this little petite girl Lee Jieun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Short update neh?

Im in a huryy though. Please Enjoy ! Annyeong !