The First Day :)

High School Memories

IU'S POV

IU.jpg

 

Its the first day of my first year in high school! Aigoo ~ im a bit nervous but still excited.

I grabbed my towel and walked straight to the BathRoom. I immediately went downstairs to hear my mother singing while preparing my breakfast.

"Good morning mom." i greeted her.

"Good Morning Jieun! Eat your breakfast now."

"Yes mom."

I took my seat and started eating.

"Its your first day of school, are you excited?" mom asked.

I nodded. "But im a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, you can do it." and she smiled sweetly.

When im done, i brushed my teeth and took my bag.

"Im going now mom." i kissed her.

"Good luck Jieun. Fighting!"  she waved at me.

I smiled at her and started walking. My school is just near us. While walking, my thoughts are filled with what will happen through this day.

"I hope everything will go well." i whispered to myself.

Then i saw this girl wearing the same uniform as mine. I approached her.

"Hello. Are you a freshman student in Elpa High?" i asked.

"Yes." she answered brightly. "You are too?"

"Yes. Can i walk with you? Im just a bit nervous walking alone to school."

She smiled and suddenly grabbed my hand. "Sure."

I was a bit shocked but smiled anyway , "Thank you. By the way, im Lee Jieun but my friends used to call me IU."

"Im Bae Suzy. Nice meeting you IU." 

And we started walking. It was a slightly awkward walk because we barely know each other and we just met. After a 5 minutes walk we finally arrived at the school.

"Finally!" Suzy exclaimed. "Were going to look for our rooms now."

"Yeah."

"IU!"

Someone called me from behind and i know that voice.

"Seohyun."

"Did you just arrived?" she asked.

"Yes. Did you already find your room?" i asked her.

Im sure that she's in the first section. She graduated as the Most Outstanding Student in our school and im proud to be her bestfriend.

"Yeah. Im in the Section A. And i found your name too."

I smiled and suddenly remembered about Suzy. "By the way Seohyun, this is Suzy. She lives a few blocks away from our house." i introduced her.

"Hello. Im Seo Joohyun. But you can call me Seohyun." 

"Hello. Nice meeting you Suzy."

"Oh, your name is Bae Suzy? I think i saw your name too at the same room as IU." she said.

"Really. Thank you Seohyun." i hugged her and she led us to the room she's telling us. She immediately pointed at our names.Its section C, the average class.

Seohyun left us when the bell rang and we seated on the vacant seats behind. The teacher walked in and inroduced herself.

"Good Morning Class. Im Ms.Shin, i will be your homeroom teacher from now on." she wrote her name on the board and smiled at us. She's pretty and doesn't look like a strict teacher.

"Now introduce yourselve one by one." she continued. "Let's start with Ms. Hwang Miyoung."

Then a lady-like student with a very cute smile stood up and started talking. "Hello, im Hwang Miyoung but im more used to be called as Tiffany. Hope we can all be friends." she smiled and i can see almost all of the boys in the class was drooling over her.

"Next."

Then the girl beside her stood up. She's Jung Suyeon but she says that she wants to be called as Jessica. I think she's close to Tiffany. They are both pretty. Then the introduction continued until its Suzy's turn.

"Hello." she waved at the class like a child. "Im Bae Suzy. Please be good to me." and smiled. The class laughed but was cut by Ms.Shin so i prepared myself and stand up.

"Hello. Im Lee Jieun, but you can call me IU. I do prefer that. It will be a pleasure to be friends with you." i smiled and seated.

"Gosh , that's awkward." i whispered at Suzy.

"Yes, it is." she nodded.

tumblr_m4qlvvh5Ki1r4sm0ro1_500.jpg

 

After the introductions, the teacher started her lecture. And when it break time, Tiffany and Jessica approached us. I thoght they will be rude to us so i gulped. I think that we are going to be bullied with these two but i was wrong, they smiled and greeted us. We go to the cafeteria together and started talking about some stuffs.I discovered that although they already looked like older than us they are still a bit childish just like Suzy :) I laughed so hard when a guy passed us and Tiffany was stunned.

 

"Oh my God. He looked like Jason of Dream High." all of us looked at the direction where Tiffany's eyes were fixed on. And as a fan of Dream High it got my interest.

(I Love Jason, that's why.) He really looked like Jason. Yes. But the real Jason is much better.

After break, a teacher declared that the students are allowed to go home early.(The time has been shortened since its he first day of school. Teachers are busy checking and finalizing the list of their students.)

Tiffany and Jessica waved goodbye to us and Suzy and i started walking home.

I was telling a random stories to Suzy when suddenly a motor bike passed us which make my hair messed. (I really hate  it when my hair is not fixed.) I got annoyed but when i saw the guy who's backriding is waving at us and saying 'SORRY' .

"That's Jason, right?" Suzy said to me. We used to call him that since we don't know his name.

I nodded. Suddenly, my heart started beating fast. 'Why?' i thought.