My ex-boyfriend.

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

Your POV

 

Sunday morning~ it’s really peaceful here at my neighborhood when it’s Sunday. Now, I’m just going to relax and play dead on my bed. 9:00. I’m still on my bed. I can’t stand up because I’m too lazy; I kept on thinking about Kai. For what he was going to do yesterday, he was going to kiss me. Why? Don’t tell me that he like me? No, he’s an artist and I’m only a choreographer. Artists like pretty and perfect girls; I’m not one of those. Aish! Never mind! i ruffled my hair. Finally, I stood up and did my daily routines. I positioned myself on the couch and I the television.

 

I was going to take a bath when someone texted me; Kai. “Are you going somewhere?” he texted. “No. I’m staying at home.” I replied then I took a bath. I grabbed my phone then I got a text again from; Taemin?! “Can I see you today at the coffee shop?” he texted me. I was so shocked by his text; after he broke my heart and left me with that Nicole-girl; and now, he wants to see me? Should I go? No! Just let me see him? No! Okay, fine. I’ll go. Aishhh!! Why am I doing this?? I changed my clothes to baggy t-shirt and puffy skirt. The usual clothes that I wore when we’re always on a date.

 

It’s really cold today but the sun shines brightly. I took the bus to get to the coffee shop near the SM Town building. “You came!” he said happily. “What do you want?” I said coldly. “Sit. You want coffee? I’ll order one for you.” he stood up and ordered coffee for me. “Here." he gave me the coffee that he ordered. "I see that you haven’t changed a bit.” he said. “Just get straight to the point. What do you want?” I said coldly then suddenly he holds my hands tightly. “Eun Ji, I’m so sorry for leaving you. Will you ever forgive me?” he apologized; my face is painted with a shocked expression. “I was wrong. I shouldn’t have left you, I know. I feel so stupid. Can we be together again?” he continued. “Uh—I don’t know.” I said while trying to let go of Taemin’s hands then I left.

 

Yeah, Taemin is my ex-boyfriend. He’s an artist too like Kai, he’s from the boy group SHINee from SM Town too. That’s the reason why I was a choreographer there because of him, I want to see him every day but we broke up last November because of Nicole Jung from the girl group KARA. I went home then I spaced out.

 

Monday morning~ I did my daily routine then headed to SM Town building. I feel weak today, I’m still thinking about what Taemin said to me yesterday. “Noona!” Sehun called me. “Oh, oppa. Are you feeling okay now?” I asked him. “Yeah, I’m totally fine. Come on let’s go.” We went inside the SM Town building and went to the practice room. “Okay. Let’s start the practice!” I said happily then they all went to their positions. After 3 hours of practicing; we took a break.

 

I was at the back with EXO-K members then someone knocked at the door. Kris-oppa opened the door. “Eun Ji, Taemin-hyung is looking for you.” Taemin?! How did he know that I was in here?? I excused myself to EXO-K then I went out. “What do you want?” I asked coldly. “I see that you’re still a choreographer here.” he said. “So, did you thought about what I said yesterday?” he continued. “No.” I said. “No? You haven’t decided yet?” “I mean, no. You can’t change the past, Taemin.” I said coldly then he held on to my hands. “Eun Ji, I still love you.” “Taemin, I don’t.” I said then I pulled my hands out of his and went back to the practice room. 

 

Please comment and subscribe! hihi