He said it.

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

Kai’s POV

 

Taemin-hyung, what’s your relationship with Eun Ji? Yesterday, I saw them hold hands at the coffee shop near SM Town building and now they hold hands again. “Eun Ji, I still love you.” I heard Taemin-hyung said to Eun Ji. What does he mean by that? Still? They had a relationship before? Many thoughts came in to my mind. I didn’t heard what Eun Ji said but Baekhyun-hyung snapped me out. After the practice, as usual; hyungs went home while Eun Ji and I were the only ones left. We both sat at the floor; she was facing the door while I was facing to her direction.

 

“I need to go home.” she said coldly. I hold her hand and forced her to stay. “If you have something to say, say it now.” She continued. “Do… you have special feelings with…Taemin-hyung before?” I said slowly. “You don't have to know.” she said coldly. “Do you?” “You don't have to know about everything.” she said then she stood up; I followed. “Answer me.” I started yelling at her. “Why do you care?” “It’s because…” “It’s because; what?” “It’s because I care about you!” we started yelling at each other then I left.

 

Your POV

 

“I care about you…” he yelled at me then he left; my eyes widened. Kai, stop this drama! I was about to exit the SM Town building when the snow rain dropped. “Yah, can this day get any worse? I don’t time for you! Aish, I forgot my scarf again!” I whispered to myself. “It’s a good thing that I brought a spare.” Sehun-oppa came out from nowhere. “O-opp-ppa.” I stuttered; he always comes in a right time. “I’m going.” he said then he took a bus. “Oppa, kamsahamida. “ I whispered; I didn’t have a chance to thank him again! I took a bus then I went home. I placed Sehun-oppa’s scarf at my desk to bring it back tomorrow. I was about to doze off when I thought about Kai. I want to apologize to him for what happened to us earlier.

 

Please comment and subscribe! hihi