What's with Sehun?

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

Your POV

 

Thursday morning~ Well, today is just a normal day. I did my daily routines then I was on my way to SM Town building. What if Mr. Lee Soo Man found out the issue about last night with Sehun? Please, I don't want to get in trouble again!! "Good morning!" I greeted EXO-oppas then they bowed 90 degrees at me. "Should we start practicing?" I continued then they went to their positions. After the practice, as usual; break. I went outside to get some water, I reached out my phone on my right hand then my left hand is moving back and forth. I felt someone's hand then he passed me his lollipop on my left hand. I turned around and I saw Sehun-oppa, going to the practice room. I brought two water bottles for Me and Sehun, I put a note on his bottle: "Kamsahamnida.".

 

I took a peek on the small window on the door and I saw Sehun beside the door. I opened the door then I put the water bottle beside him when I passed by. "Let's continue practicing!" Kris-oppa said then they started practicing while I was just sitting there like a boss. After the practice, I announced something. "So, Mr. Lee Soo Man said that he's going to review the dance tomorrow; if he likes it. This will be the dance that's going to be used for your music video." I said then they all nodded. "That's all. You can all go home now." I continued then they all left including me. I went home then I dozed off.

 

Friday morning~ today’s the review for the dance. I'm really nervous; what if he doesn't like it? I did my daily routines then headed to SM Town building. I saw Sehun at the bus station waiting for me. "Oppa, why are you still here? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked. "You." he answered. "Me?" "Yes. Come on, let's go in." he said then he hold my hand. I forced myself to let go of his hands but he was holding my hand tightly. "What if, Mr. Lee Soo Man saw us?" I said. "Why?  Are you trying to avoid something?" he asked then I nodded. "Don't worry." he said innocently. "EXO members and Song Eun Ji, please go to the auditorium now for the review." Mr. Lee Soo Man announced.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

EXO-hyungs were already at the auditorium while Eun Ji and I were still at the door in front of the auditorium. I took a glimpse of Eun Ji and I saw her bitting her lips. “You nervous?” I asked innocently without looking at her. “What if he doesn’t like it?” she said with a worried tone. I held on to her shoulders then I faced her to me; I put my face closer to hers then she closed her eyes, I pinched her nose then she punched my right arm. “Aish!” she said while going in the auditorium then I chuckled. I went at the back stage then she went to her seat. “Yah! Sehun-ah! Where have you been?” Baekhyun-hyung asked. “You were with Eun Ji were you?” Chanyeol-hyung teased me. “Aish, aniyo.” I lied. The review starts; I kept on looking Eun Ji, she kept on giving me ‘merongs’ I just gave her a sweet smile. The review ended. Mr. Lee Soo Man likes it! I’m so glad and so is my hyungs and Eun Ji, of course.