Duet with L.

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

 

 

Ji Yeon's POV

 

Monday night~ I went to the restaurant to have dinner with Kai. "I'm so happy that you went to dinner with me this time." I said. "I didn't agree. I was forced to." he said without looking at me. "Forced? By who?" "That's not important. Let's just eat faster. I'm a little tired." he said. "Oppa, aren't you interested in me?" I asked but he didn't answered. "I see. So you like Eun Ji." I continued. "Just eat your dinner." he said coldly. "Oppa!" I yelled. "I'm not interested in you. I like someone else." he said then he left. "O-ppa..." I whispered softly. I went back to SM Town because I forgot my scarf. 

“Achimimyeon nunbusige nareul bichiwojuneun neul haetsalgateun neonan naegeneun neoneun.”

I heard singing on the way to EXO-oppas practice room. I looked through the small window on the door. Eun Ji and..Myung soo?! Was singing. They were about to kiss but Eun Ji refused, what is this? So, Eun Ji is cheating on Kai oppa. I hid on beside the door. They didn't saw me. I went inside to get my scarf and I followed them. What is Myung Soo doing here? 

 

Myung Soo's POV

 

Tuesday morning~ I took my breakfast and I took a bath then I went to SM Town building again. I went to Mr. Lee Soo Man's office. "Excuse me, Mr. Lee." I said while going inside the office. "Yes, Myung Soo?" he said. "I would like to have a request." I said. "Yes. Go on." he said. "I met this girl in your practice room yesterday. She has an amazing voice and I want to have a duet with her." I said. "Girl? Who?" he asked. "I didn't know her name." I said. "Okay. Come with me." he said then we went to the door in EXO's practice room. "Look here. Who is it?" he said then I looked at the small window on the door. "That girl." I pointed someone. "Oh, okay." he said then we both went inside.

 

They all stopped their practice for a minute then they all bowed and they sitted. "So, you see. After this song have been choreograph. Eun Ji won't be teaching you steps anymore, she'll be choreographing your senior, Girls' Generation in Japan. On the other hand, Ji Yeon will be choreographing your song 'Into your world'. That was just an information for you all. Myung soo here wants to have a duet with you, Eun Ji." Mr. Lee Soo Man explained. I was looking at Eun Ji the whole time and she wasn't paying attention when she heard that I want to have a duet wih her she was shocked. "What? But..but.. I'm not used to sing, I just dance." she complained. "But what do you do when you were connecting the dance to the song. Of course your singing it." I said; they all disagreed. "She translates it into a poet." They all said together but Eun Ji is still shocked.

 

"Come outside with us for a minute, Eun Ji." Mr. Lee Soo Man said. "I heard your voice yesterday and it was amazing." I complimented her. "Was that a compliment?" she said. "Anyway, I'm not doing it." she continued. "Eun Ji. please!" I begged. "Let's just give it a try." Mr. Lee Soo Man said. "I want you two to be at the recording room later. After the practice, okay?" Mr. Lee Soo Man said then he left. Eun Ji and I were the only ones left in the hallway. "Aish~ Myung soo, why are you doing this?" she complained. "I was just really amazed with your voice. Did you heard your own voice yesterday?" I complained. "I didn't but I don't want to do this, I get nervous when singing." she said with a worried tone; I held on her chin. "Don't worry. I'll be there." I said her eyes widened then I left her with a shocked expression painted in her face.

 

Your POV

 

He held on my chin then he left me. My eyes followed him to the hallway then I snapped in reality. I went inside the practice room and we started practicing again. After the practice we took a break; Sehun approached me. "Good luck in your singing." he said. "I'm not singing with him." I said arrogantly. Kai approached me too. "Yah, I think you'll do great in your singing." he complimented me. "Aish~ I said I'm not singing!" I said. "Don't worry, we'll be there supporting you." Sehun said. "Oppa!!" I whinned. "Just don't fall for Myung Soo. He's really good-looking." Kai said then I gave him a merong. "It is true that your not going to choreograph us again?" Sehun asked. "I'm not sure if this is the last. But I'm going to Japan with Girls' Generation-unnies on May." I explained. "Good luck in Japan." Kai said then he left Sehun and I. "I'll miss you, Eun Ji." Sehun said; he grabbed my hand. "Me too. I'll miss you all, EXO-oppas." I said. "We should start practicing again." I said then we both stood up and we all started practicing again. 

 

After the practice. EXO-oppas went home. "Fighting!" Sehun said while ruffling my hair. "Good luck in the recording today, Eun Ji." Kai said. "Thanks." I said then I went to the recording room. Mr. Lee and Myung Soo was already there. "There you are, Eun Ji, come on. Let's here that voice." Mr. Lee said then Myung Soo and I went inside to start the recording. We sang the same song yesterday. Mr. Lee liked it and he'll offering a special stage for the both of us. "I think I need time to think. Excuse me, I'm going home now." I excused myself then I went home; I dozed off.