Issues.

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

 

Your POV

 

"YAAAAAAAH!" I screamed. We--we're at the bed to--gether?! Kai woke up and I threw random things at him. "Yah! Why am I here?!" I yelled. "Eh? I slept on the floor, I woke up on the bed?" he complained to himself then I ran outside. "Eun Ji, is everythng alright?" Suho-oppa asked innocently. "What am I doing here?" I yelled. "You didn't remember? We drink last night, you were really a heavy drinker. So, you went to Kai & Sehun's room then you slept." he explained. "Me? I was drunk last night? How come, Kai was on the bed with me??" I asked with a clueless & angry tone. "What? he slept on the floor." Luhan-oppa said. "Yah, I didn't do anything to you." Kai complained. "Aish, I'm going home. I'm sorry for the noise." I apologized then we said our goodbyes and I went home immediately.

 

Wednesday morning~ I did my daily routines then on the way to SM Town building. "Song Eun Ji, go to my office now." I heard Mr. Lee Soo Man's voice on the speakers. "Annyeong haseyo!" I greeted him then I bowed 90 degrees. "You know issues spread fast. What were you doing at EXO's dorm at the middle of the night and you even slept there." he said in a monotone. "We drink a little. I was drunk and I didn't know that I slept there." I explained. "Eun Ji, you're a girl sleeping at the house full of men. Take care of yourself; Your parents wants what's best for you to achieve your dreams being a choreographer. Don't just waste your efforts. I'm really sick of these issues and rumours about you and EXO. One more issue, I'm going to transfer you to teach another group. Okay? That's all. You can go now." he said; I bowed then I left. After the serious practice I went straight home.

 

I didn't dozed off yet, because I wasn't that tired so I strolled down the park. I saw Sehun walking up the hill. I went to his direction and reached out my hand. "Give me." I said with a childish tone. "Give what?" he said. "That thing stuck in your mouth. Lollipop." "I only have one." "Aish, so greedy. Why are you still here?" "I just want to stroll for a moment. You?" "I'm not yet tired." "What did Mr. Lee Soo Man said to you?" "Hm? Oh that. Nothing, personal things." I said then he nodded. "I should be going now. I'm getting kinda tired." "I'll take you home." he followed me then he hold my hand. "Aish, that's Sehun, right? From EXO? Who's that girl?" "I think that's their choreographer." Two couples started whispereing about us. I let go of Sehun's hand. "Let's just walk seperately." I said coldly. "You can go home now. I'm okay from here." I contnued then I left. I don't want to create another issue. Eun Ji, remember what Mr. Lee Soo Man said!