Kai is marrying someone?

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

 

Your POV

 

"I like it." Mr. Lee Soo Man said when the dance ended then he stood up while clapping. "This will be the dance that will be used in the music video. Good job, Eun Ji." Mr. Lee Soo Man continued. "Thank you so much." I thanked him then I bowed 90 degrees. "Let's celebrate! For EXO and Eun Ji." Chanyeol-oppa said with his creepy smile. "Can I come?" I whispered to Mr. Lee Soo Man. "Just don't make another issue." he teased me then I chuckled. "Thank you, sir." I said. We went to EXO's dorm then Kris-oppa dragged out the 3 boxes of Soju. "CHEERS!" We all shouted. EXO-oppas are already drunk except for Kai and Me. I guess we were really traumatized on what happened last time.

 

I went to the balcony to have some fresh air. "Ahh~ Yaaah. It's so cold~!" I said childishly while raising my arms up with a bottle of soju on my right hand. "Good job." I heard Kai's voice then I turned around it was really Kai. "Thanks." I thanked him shyly then he went to the railing on the balcony with me. "Kai, I'm sorry for making you mad last time." I apologized to him, finally. "Nah, don't worry about that." he said without looking at me. "Is it really true?" I asked with a clueless tone. "About what?" "That you really ca-- nevermind." "It's getting dark. Let me take you home." he said then he grabbed my arm.

 

"Yaaah! I'm not going to ride that!" I complained. “Come on! I brought this motorcycle just for you.” He said. “Why in the world did you do that?” I asked with an angry tone. “To help you face your fear.” “What?! I don’t what to. No matter how you force me to get on that. I’m not going to.” I said while walking away then he carried me with his muscular arms. “Yah! What are you doing?!” I yelled then he put me at the back of the motorcycle; he started the engines then we started moving. “Hold on tight!” he said; I held on tight on his waist then I kept on screaming. “Yah! Are you planning to kill me?!” he yelled. “I was planning to.” I yelled. “Yaaaaaah~ this is fun!” I yelled. “I told you!” he yelled. We reached my house then I got off. “That was fun! Bye, Kai.” I said. I was going to go inside when I remember that his helmet is still on my head. “Oh, right. I forgot!” I turned around; he was 10 inches away from my face then he took his helmet. “Good night.” He said. I got inside then I dozed off.

 

Saturday morning~ I did my daily routines and on the way somewhere. Shopping alone! I want to buy clothes and shoes before I do that, I should go to SM Town building first to get my pay check. I went to Mr. Lee Soo Man’s office but he’s talking to someone, I opened the door a little; he was actually talking to Kai. “I’m just doing this because of your parents’ agreement. I’m not yet sure if I really want to marry her.” I heard Kai said to Mr. Lee Soo Man. Kai is marrying someone?! What? I closed the door and went to the other hallway and pretend I didn’t hear anything. Kai and I saw each other on the hallway. “Oh, Eun Ji. What are you doing here?”  He asked me. “Huh? I was just going to get my pay check.” I said. “Going somewhere? You want me to go with you?” “No no. It’s okay. I can do this all by myself.” “Alrigh then, see ya." he said then he left.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” I said while entering Mr. Lee Soo Man’s office then I bowed 90 degrees. “Oh! Eun Ji, here is your pay check.” He reached out my paycheck; I thanked him then I bowed 90 degrees again and I left. “Hm, where should I start?” I suddenly bumped into someone when I was exiting the building and he spilled coffee at me.