One day with Kai.

EXO-K's Kai is my husband?!

 

Kai’s POV

 

Last night, we both slept in the same room like a real couple. Should I continue on convincing her about our marriage? I don’t think I have special feelings with her. Yet!  After three hours of practice, as usual; break. I was in the back with her; she was playing with her fingers and I was just staring at her. “What?” she asked with a clueless tone. “Can I take you somewhere tonight?” I asked. “Huh? Where?” she asked with a clueless tone. “I’ll tell you after the practice.” I said with a stubborn tone. “Eun Ji, come on! Let’s continue practicing.” Suho-hyung cut our conversation again then we continued practicing.

 

Your POV

 

After the practice; EXO-oppas went home. Kai is taking me somewhere tonight; I hope we don’t get stranded again! I closed the lights and we went out; there isn’t much snow rain today so I agreed to where were going. “Where are we going, actually?” I asked. “Here” he took me to the street. “Here? At the street??” I asked with a are-you-serious tone he suddenly lay down on the floor. “Yah, what are you doing?? What if we ran over a car?” I asked with a worried tone. “We run.” He said then I lay on the street with him. “What’s your biggest fear?” he asked me. “Riding a motorcycle.” I said. “Motorcycle? Why?” “I don’t want to talk about it.” I said with a weak voice. “Because your parents died in a motorcycle accident?” I was shocked by his answer because how did he know that? “How did you know?” *beep beep!!* A car suddenly appeared in the streets, I screamed then we both ran. “Get out of the way!” the driver yelled. “Yah, you idiot! Don’t ever invite me to lie on the street again!! You’re scaring the crap out of me!” I nagged then he both laughed. "Can I take you somewhere again tomorow?" he said while panting. 

 

Saturday morning~ good, no snow rain today. It’s very cold but the sun shines brightly. I guess there is no work today; I did my daily routine and ready to go somewhere with Kai. “Yah, where are we going again? Don’t tell me we’re going to do dangerous things again?” I asked. “How about we watch a movie?” he said with a smile. “Okay. Watching a movie is better than lying on the streets.” I said then we went to the movie theater.

 

Kai’s POV

 

I took a glimpse on Eun Ji and I saw her eating and playing with the popcorn. “Yah, why aren’t you watching?” I asked. “I don’t like horror movies. It gives me nightmares.” she said with fear. “Why didn’t you say so? Why don’t we go now?” I said. I was going to stand up then she grabbed my arm to tell me to stay. “No, you finished the movie. You spent money on this then you’re just going to leave?” she said. After the movie we went to SM Town building to practice a little bit just the both of us. We the lights and CD player then we started practicing. “I’m tired, let’s take a break.” she said with a weak voice then we both lay on the floor.

 

The place was so quiet because you know, it’s Saturday; no work. I tried to escape the awkward air by asking questions to know her better. “How many babies do you want in the future?” I asked. “What?? What’s with the sudden question??” she said with her eyes widen. “I just want to know.” I said calmly. “Twins.” she said. “Same.” I said without looking at her. “Really? Guess me have a lot in common.” “Do you want to dance?” I asked. “What do you wanna practice your dance?” she said with a clueless tone. “Do you know how to dance formally?” “No.” “I’ll teach you.” We both stood up then I placed her left hand on my left shoulder, I placed my right hand on her waist then hold hands using my left hand and her right hand. “Just follow my feet.” I said. I started moving my feet then she followed; she was looking at our feet while I was staring at her. She faced her face to me then we stared at each other for 5 seconds; her face is so milky and smooth, her lips were glossy, her eyes were dazzling, and her nose is so cute. I was about to kiss her when my hyungs arrived. I don’t know why I was going to kiss her, maybe it’s because I was too carried away. I blame my reflexes!! Eun Ji and I cleared our throats then we both separated.

 

“Are we disturbing? We should go now.” Suho-hyung said then they left. Ji Eun and I chuckled. “You want to go somewhere?” I asked Ji Eun “Let’s have lunch.” she said then we closed the CD player and lights; on the way to the nearest restaurant. She was really quiet maybe it’s because she’s really hungry. After lunch, we went to the park to digest the food we ate. “Kai, I want to go to the amusement park.” She said with a childish voice. “Okay. Let’s go.” We took a bus to go to the amusement park. “Kai, Kai. I want to ride that!” she said with a childish voice while pointing the rollercoaster. “Let’s go.” We rode the rollercoaster then I was a little dizzy; I feel like barfing. We rode 5 rides then we left the amusement park. I don’t want to go there again! “Isn’t fun?” she said happily. “Yeah, it was so fun.” I said with a forced smile. “Where do you want to go now?” She asked. “It’s getting dark maybe we should eat dinner first.” I said then we went to a restaurant near the park. As usual, it’s quiet again.

 

After the dinner we went to a hill full of grass near the park. We lay down there and looked at the stars. “Do you have fun today?” I asked. “Yes. It was really fun. It’s my first time spending the whole day with someone.” “Oh, really?” I said then she nodded. “I’ve been spending the whole day with you and we didn’t even have a picture. Can we take it now for remembrance?” I asked then I grabbed my phone to take a picture of us. “Can I know your number?” I asked her after we took a photo then she nodded. “We should be going home now. It’s getting kinda late.” She said then we took a bus to go to her house. “I really had fun today. Thank you, Kai. Good bye.” She said then we said our good byes. 

 

Please comment and subscribe! hihi