Final

Never ending fate.

"So... are we dating now?" Suzy asked with a shrug.

"Hmmm..." Myungsoo said and looked at her.

They were walking around the neighborhood holding each others hand. 

"I'm hungry.." Suzy whispered.

Myungsoo smirked and pinched her cheek.

"You wanna come over my house today? My buddies can cook really well." Myungsoo said.

"Really?" Suzy asked.

"Yeah! Come over today. And since it's getting late, y could stay for the night and go home tomorrow since its Saturday tomorrow." Myungsoo suggested with a huge smile.

"What? Wouldn't that be kinda weird?" Suzy asked.

"How is that weird?" Myungsoo asked.

"I mean... We're not even... I... Are we dating?" Suzy asked once again.

They stopped walking and they were halfway down the staircase. Myungsoo took a step down and looked at Suzy. He was still about a head taller than her.

"Bae Suzy." Myungsoo whispered.

"What, Kim Myungsoo?" Suzy asked.

Their faces were a centimeter away from each other.

"I'm so sorry." Myungsoo whispered.

Suzy looked confused.

"Why are you sorry?" Suzy asked and touched his hair.

"I'm so sorry... I was misunderstanding this whole time.." Myungsoo whispered.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"I... I thought... I thought we were dating ever since a long time ago" Myungsoo said and started laughing.

"KIM MYUNGSOO. You scared me! I-I thought you were gonna move away or something! I... You scared me so badly!" Suzy yelled and started crying.

Myungsoo's face turned serious.

"Bae Suzy... why would I do that to you? I mean, why would you even think that?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm sorry... It's just my first time... going out with somone... I'm just scared something might happen..." Suzy said.

"Nothing like that is ever gonna happen. Bae Suzy, I love you." Myungsoo whispered.

He kissed her and hugged her ant waist.

She hugged his neck and kissed him back passionately.

 

It was a mission impossible to break her heart. I couldn't help but fall in love with her. I love her and I forever will love her.

I realized how loving and caring he was. He's my first and I'm hoping he'll be my last. I trust him more than anything.

 

 

______________________________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC! MYUNGZY<3

i will be writing another fanfic! any suggestions on the characters?? ;)