04

Never ending fate.

"I like you." Myungsoo confessed with a cute smile.

It was a Monday morning and Myungsoo and Suzy were standing outside the school waiting for the first bell to ring.

"You... what?" Suzy asked confused.

"I like you." Myungsoo restated.

"Me? Why?" Suzy asked.

"Cause you're cute. And I like girls like you." Myungsoo explained.

"Oh... Well, thanks." Suzy said not knowing what else to say.

"Umm. So what's your response?" Myungsoo asked.

"Response? What response? Did you ask me something?" Suzy asked.

Myungsoo chuckled at her innocence.

"No. I meant.. do you like me back?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh! Oh... I'm so sorry. But I told you that I'm not interested in dating anyone. And I don't like anyone, too." Suzy explained looking down at her shoes.

"Bae Suzy. When are you ever gonna start developing feelings for someone?!" Myungsoo asked frustrated.

"I... don't know! I never had developed any feelings for anyone and I never will! I mean.. I probably will, eventually but I don't want to." Suzy said getting a bit nervous.

"What can I do to make you develop feelings for me? Cause that's what I'm gonna be waiting for." He said.

"I don't know. But, I really don't want to like anyone.. I'm really sorry." Suzy whispered.

Myungsoo sighed and looked at her with his head slightly tilted.

"What type of guy do you want?" he asked a little softer.

Suzy looked up from her shoes and looked at the tree that was right next to the school building.

"A guy who understands me a lot and can accept me for who I am. And I really hate playboys. I don't get why boys go around playing with girls' feelings like that. I also like guys who are nice." Suzy explained while playing with her long hair.

"So you know what type of guy you want but never found that guy?" Myungsoo asked.

"I.. guess..?" Suzy answered.

"What if I became that guy?" He asked.

"I don't know. I still don't think that would change anything." Suzy said. Myungsoo sighed angrily.

"You're so frustrating!" Myungsoo yelled and stormed into the school.

Suzy got scared at his yell and she felt her heart jump. Suzy felt her heart thumping really fast. She hates getting surprised. She was scared of lots of things. She calmed herself down and went into the school building and saw Ji Eun and Wooyoung holding hands.

"Ji Eun ah!" Suzy shouted. "Bae Suzy!" Ji Eun yelled and walked towards Suzy.

"Hi, Wooyoung! So I see you two are going out." Suzy said and gave them "the smile".

Wooyoung chuckled.

"Yeah. Thanks." Wooyoung said with a shy smile.

Suzy winked at Ji Eun.

"I'm gonna get going now, okay?" Suzy said and walked to her home room class.

When she walked in, she saw Myungsoo with his head down. She still couldn't forget how badly he scared her.

She slowly walked to her seat and sat down.

"Suzy yah!" Yong hwa shouted and walked into her class room.

"Oh! Yong hwa oppa! What brings you here?" Suzy asked as she stood up.

Yong hwa came over to Suzy.

"I just missed hanging out with you." He explained.

"Umm.. I.. don't remember us hanging out with each other.." Suzy said and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, really? Then, we should hang out sometime!" Yong hwa said.

"Okay!" Suzy agreed and gave him a cute smile.

"Are you busy today?" he asked.

"Yes, she is." Myungsoo interrupted.

"What?" Suzy said.

"She's hanging out with me today." Myungsoo added.

"Oh, really? Well, why don't you cancel your plans with this kid and hang out with me, Suzy?" Yong hwa asked with a smile.

"This kid?" Myungsoo asked with one eyebrow up.

"Yeah. Little kid." Yong hwa repeated.

Myungsoo smirked.

"Suzy yah. Cancel your plans with him and I'll take you out on a date." Yong hwa said.

"She doesn't do dates." Myungsoo said with a sarcastic smile.

"Guys! I'm busy today! I can't hang out with neither of you today. Sorry." Suzy said.

"Then call me tonight, kay?" Yonghwa asked.

"Umm. I don't have your number." Suzy said.

"I'll write it down for you." Yonghwa said and searched in his pockets for a pen.

"Just leave! Can't you see you're not wanted here?!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Shut the hell up, kid! And stop getting into our business!" Yonghwa yelled.

"Oppa. I'll call you next time, okay? You should just go for now." Suzy told Yonghwa.

Yonghwa glared at Myungsoo.

"Fine. I'll see you after school, then." Yonghwa said and left the room.

"Finally that cockroach left." Myungsoo whispered.

"Why are you so mean to him?" Suzy asked.

"I'm not mean to him!" Myungsoo defended.

"Yes, you are! What if I wanted to hang out with him?" Suzy asked.

"Well, you can't!" Myungsoo said.

"Why not?!" Suzy asked.

"I don't want anyone touching my girl!" Myungsoo yelled and went back to his seat.

Suzy had to admit that what he said was really corny, but it seemed sincere.

Suzy watched him put his head back down and sighed.

"I still dont want to date or like anyone.." Suzy thought.

 

---------------------------------

 

Suzy walked out of the school after class and walked to her scooter.

"Bae Suzy!" Yonghwa called.

Suzy turned around and saw him.

"Oppa!" Suzy said.

Yonghwa walked closer to her and fixed her bangs.

"Are you sure you can't hang out today?" He asked with a pout.

"I really can't today. I'm sorry." Suzy said.

Yonghwa pouted again.

"Let me just buy you ice cream at least, then." Yonghwa said.

"I'm sorry. I can't today. Maybe next time!" Suzy said.

"Nooooo. I wanna hang out today." Yonghwa whined cutely.

"You are so nasty." Myungsoo said as he walked towards them.

"What did you say to me?!" Yonghwa shouted.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Alright, let me repeat myself. You. Are. So. Nasty. Did you hear me clearly now?" Myungsoo said sarcastically.

Yonghwa smirked and grabbed Myungsoo's collar.

But, instead of just Myungsoo's T-shirt collar, he grabbed a part of Myungsoo's collarbone. Myungsoo started bleeding on his collarbone.

"Please stop!" Suzy yelled.

Myungsoo punched Yonghwa as hard as he can and Yonghwa fell hard on the ground.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" Yonghwa yelled.

"What do you want, you ?!" Myungsoo shouted back.

"Woww. You better watch your back, kid. You just watch it!" Yonghwa said and walked away.

"What a little ." Myungsoo whispered.

"Myungsoo! Why are you like this? It's not like I'm ever gonna like Yonghwa oppa! You know that!" Suzy yelled.

"I know. But I'm just making sure he doesn't try to steal you away from me." Myungsoo explained.

"But I'm not even dating you.." Suzy said.

"Yet." Myungsoo said.

Suzy looked at him and sighed.

"It's not gonna work." Suzy said.

"I'll make it work." Myungsoo confirmed.

Suzy looked down and looked back up at him and noticed his bleeding collarbone.

"Kim Myungsoo! You're bleeding!" Suzy shouted.

"I am?" Myungsoo asked and looked at his collarbone.

"Come here." Suzy said and held his arm and walked him to a bench near the school yard.

They both sat down and Suzy took out a first aid kit from her book bag.

"Why do you carry that around in your book bag?" Myungsoo asked.

"Just in case." Suzy answered and took out medicine and a band aid.

Suzy turned Myungsoo around so they can face each other perfectly.

Myungsoo got a bit shocked by this but quickly hid his expression.

Suzy ed a few buttons on his shirt so she can get a clear view of his cut.

Myungsoo once again got shocked but quickly acted natural.

Suzy applied some medicine on his collarbone with a q-tip.

Myungsoo looked at her and his heart started beating really fast.

"Am I actually starting to fall for her?" Myungsoo thought to himself.

They were only a few centimeters away.

Myungsoo couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was so beautiful and looked even prettier up close like this.

Myungsoo stared at her and gulped.

"She's so pretty..." He thought.

His heart was beating out of control.

Her touch was so nice and he couldn't help but fall for her.

"This isn't the way I planned it. I wasn't the one that was supposed to fall for her. She was supposed to fall for me! AGHH. Snap out of it, Kim Myungsoo!" He thought to himself and looked somewhere else.

But even if he tried looking somewhere else, his eyes would always come back to Suzy.

"I can't like her. I'm suppose to break her heart. This can't be happening.." he thought.

But he just couldn't control his feelings right now.

He just wanted to grab her face and kiss her. He wanted to protect her and keep her all to himself.

"I think I really am falling for you, Bae Suzy." Myungsoo thought. 

She was the first girl to ever make Myungsoo feel this way.