01

Never ending fate.

"Umma! I prepared your breakfast. Its set up on the kitchen table. Have a nice day!" Suzy said and gave her sick mother a big kiss on her cheek.

She walked out the door and put on her helmet and climed on her scooter.

844.jpg

 

After that, she started going to her school. Her long wavy hair poking out of her helmet was flying everywhere. Whenever she stopped for the red light, she looked around to observe the beautiful weather.

 

"So nice." she whispered to herself.

 

She was a girl who was always positive and happy. She loved any kind of animal and loved to help others. She was a straight 'A' student and basically just loved everything. She never felt hatred toward anyone and respected everyone. 

 

Although she looked like the brightest person on the outside, she has a very hurtful past. Her father died due to a car accident when she was about 7 years old. She still thinks of him every second of the day. Her and her father used to be best friends and she loved him more than anyone else. After he passed away, she wanted to keep his promise, which was to always stay happy and bright. Thats why she doesnt show her pain to anyone. 

Thats not the only thing she is going through right now. Her mother is going through cancer. Stage 4. About to probably die. But Suzy knew for sure that her mother is strong enough to fight it. Suzy was never seen without a smile. 

When she finally arrived to school, she parked her scooter and took her helmet off. She took a deep breath of the air and smiled. 

She put her helmet on the scooter's handle and fixed her hair.

"What a nice day." she said and started to enter her school.

Her school was a really nice school. It was known to be the #1 high school in the country. Every student who graduated from here was very successful.

"Bae Suzy!" Min yelled.

"Unni!" Suzy said and hugged her.

She didnt have much friends her age but had many friends that were older than her. 

"How's your mother?" she asked Suzy worriedly.

"She's fine! Why wouldnt she be?" Suzy replied with a bright smile.

Min smiled and fixed Suzy's bangs.

"Now get to class. I'll see you after school." Min said and waved goodbye.

Suzy walked to her class and went to her seat. She looked around her and saw that her best friend, Ji Eun, hasnt arrived yet.

"Yah! Bae Suzy! Get me some water." Krystal barked.

"Okay!" Suzy replied obediantly and went to the vending machine in the hallway to get her some water. 

Suzy didnt think that this was called "Bullying". She thought of it as being friendly to her. 

She took out the water and walked back to class to give it to Krystal.

"Here." Suzy said with a smile and gave her the water bottle.

"Good." Krystal said and drank her water.

Suzy walked back to her seat and saw Ji Eun shaking her head at Suzy.

"Oh! Ji Eun! You're here!" Suzy said and hugged her.

"Yah. Suzy yah. Why do you keep doing things for Krystal?! She's so mean to you!" Ji Eun scolded.

"She's not being mean! Shes just being friendly!" Suzy defended.

"Oh! So those times when Krystal and her friends cursed at you was called being friendly?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"I'm pretty sure she was just joking around." Suzy said with a smile.

"You're too innocent." Ji Eun said and sat on her seat.

Suzy sat down as well and looked at her watch.

"Suzy yah. How's your mother?" Ji Eun asked.

"She's doing great!" Suzy responded with a smile.

"Really? When is she going to the doctor for her check up again?" she asked.

"Today. I'm taking her with my scooter. She's gonna be healed in no time! I know my mom's gonna win this battle of cancer." Suzy replied.

Ji Eun sighed and gave Suzy a smile.

"How does she keep herself this positive?" Ji Eun thought to herself.

All of a sudden, they both heard all the girls cheer and scream.

They knew right away who had entered the classroom. It was Myungsoo. He was a kingka with his friends. All the girls loved him and wanted him. He was a player. He loved to play with every girls' hearts. It made him happy. 

Myungsoo smiled at the girls. It wasnt just a smile, though. It was the famous 'killer smile' that girls fell for. He even winked at some girls. 

"Myungsoo yah!" Krystal greeted and kissed him on his cheek.

"Hey, sweetie." Myungsoo smiled and kissed her back on her lips.

Ji Eun looked disgusted.

"How cute." Suzy said with a smile.

"You call that cute? That's just pure disgusting!" Ji Eun yelled.

"Don't be jealous of their relationship, Lee Ji Eun!" Suzy teased.

"Jealous?! JEALOUS?! pshhhh. please! I have someone else in mind!" Ji Eun shouted.

"Oh yeah! Wooyoung oppa. How's it going with him?" Suzy asked.

"He's so cute! He asked me to meet me after school today. I think he's gonna ask me out!" Ji Eun squealed.

"Are you serious?! Tell me everything that happens, okay?" Suzy yelled.

"Of course!" Ji Eun said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, she walked to her scooter and put her helmet on.

"What a gay scooter you have there." Myungsoo smirked as he approached Suzy.

Suzy took her helmet off and looked at him.

"Are you talking to me?" she asked with a smile.

Myungsoo had to admit, she had a beautful smile. But why was she smiling?

"Who else would I be talking to?" he said.

"Oh. Well, I got this scooter for being accepted into this school. It was a present from my mom!" Suzy said and giggled.

Myungsoo couldnt believe how innocent she was. She looked so easy to play with. He was tempted to break her heart.

"So, whats your name?" he asked with a sweet tone.

"Bae Suzy." she answered.

"My name is Kim Myungsoo." he said with a killer smile.

"I know. We're in the same class for mostly every subject." she said.

"Oh, really? Thats cool." he said and her long beautiful hair.

Suzy flinched when she felt him touch her hair.

"You have beautiful hair." he said with a wink.

"Thank you..." Suzy responded.

He touched her cheeks and her collarbone.

"You wanna meet sometimes?" he asked.

"Um. Actually, I have no interest in dating or anything right now." Suzy replied.

"I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend. Just trying to make a new friend." he whispered.

"S-sure. Then, I'll see you around!" she said and went off with her scooter.

Myungsoo smirked to himself and shook his head.

"Innocent fool." he whispered to himself.