Fate

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

"Waeyo?" i asked my saviour. 

"Wae what?" he said as he supported me and we walked out of school together. 

"Why did you save me and i don't even know your name" 

"Fate? I'm Kevin Woo, nerd." he coughed. I don't know why but i hugged him suddenly. His body tensed up and i wasn't expecting him to hug me back but he slowly put his hands on my back. Slowly, tears filled my eyes and i soaked his clothes. 

"I was so scared.... I though no one..... No one would save me....." i stuttered. 

"Hush, it's all right now" he started to sing me a soft song. I sobbed lightly as i heard his angelic voice. 

"Omo mianhabnida" i said as i noticed the wet patch of salty tears on his jacket. 

"Oh no it's okay" he said and patted my head. I like being around him, i feel secure somehow. 

"Are you sure you don't need any help going home, Autumn sshi?"

"Oh no i am fine now" as i took another step on my own, i fell to the ground. 

"Aish you babo" he said as he stretched his hand up to me and squatted down, "Hop on!" 

"No it's okay i can walk-" before i could finish my sentence, he pulled me onto his shoulder. I rested on his back and he felt so warm and secure. 

{ELI'S POV}

Urgh. Why do i get so pissed when i see them talking so happily.... And now she's hugging him! The heck?

NO KIM KYOUNG JAE YOU ARE NOT JEALOUS. YOU ARE NOT JEALOUS. AT ALL. 

--------- NEXT DAY ----------

"Students! There is going to be a drama musical and your class is going to perform in it!" 

Some of the students boo-ed while others yay-ed. 

"I shall pick out the lead actors and actresses now. Okay let's see, who wants to be the male lead 1?"

I was the only one that raised up my hand.

"Okay then, Kyoung Jae is male lead 1. Who is male lead 2 then?"

"KEVIN WOO" i shouted to the teacher and everyone turned to the direction of Kevin Woo. I smirked. 

"Hmm... All right then, Autumn Kim, is it all right if i put you as female lead then?" 

Autumn Kim nodded her head in agreement. 

Hahaha. My new rival Kevin Woo. Let's see who will win. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

double update ^_____^